Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) (112043 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
babaagba29:
After the glamour,reality will dawn on the couple.Wedding is just for a day,marriage is a life time journey.Glamour on the wedding day does not guarantee success in the marriage.
so a low key wedding guarantee success in marriage eh, stupid people trying to form woke
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
ffo:

It is not by the number of bridesmaids that matters or making history with the number that counts, the history and the number that is important is how long your marriage can last (like that of Olu and Joke Jacobs) without any scandal. that is what worth emulating, if you use 10,000 bridesmaids, if your marriage can not last long or till death do you part, then what is the use.

oshey motivational speaker, accurate time keeper, well done. Let them live their lives, marriage just start, you don dey talk about not lasting together. Nigerians and bitterness
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Godsonkemz:
What matters is not how wedding was celebrated but how long the marriage last. I wish dem hml though i see no sense in having 200 bridesmaids.
you see no sense in it then dont do it, allow people that see sense in it to do it. Why person choice go dey pain una sef? Is the earth not big enough?
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
samteebiz3:
All na vanity....as if na dat dem dey take determine happiness for inside marriage. Fools spend so much on wedding but very little on the marriage wey be the koko!
idiot, how did you know they spend little on the "marriage"? Are you at home with them? So a low key marriage will guarantee happiness? Your stupidity is sky rocketing
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
seguno2:

It would be nice to see pictures of the Ikejis hometown/village whether it even has good primary schools, clinic, roads, water, electricity etc.
Blacks and misplaced priorities for perpetual poverty are inseparable 5&6!
so it is now their responsibility to provide amenities for their community? So they don't have local government chairman again abi they dont pay tax? He nor go better for you and the person when do you like this
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by MayrieD: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
my own bridesmaid will be 300 grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Legendguru: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Whoresgang
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Gerrard59(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
SoNature:

There are lots of bitter souls on Nairaland

If you are reading this, be careful about what you share on this platform

Most are frustrated, unexposed and poor, there lies the answer.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by DavidEsq(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Out of the 200 Bridesmaid, about 185 are lowkey runsgirls.

#Mtcheew
And I was thinking it was 199
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by BumbleDevil: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Davash222:
So, 200 bridesmaids is what this big mouth, drenched local fowl Laura is boasting of Inconsequential history!!

I can tell you authoritatively that they were begging people to wear the bridesmaids dresses. Some of these 200 bridesmaids are paid models, ushers, wedding guests, church workers, even choir members.

Surprisingly, someone went around after the church service to collect the dresses back.

Living fake life is not good

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by BumbleDevil: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
jerrybakermillz:
Say wetin happen now

200 single ladies on that wedding,the guy men right now

Single Ladies kwa. Some of those bridesmaids are aunties to the bride sef. Abi I no dey for church when dem dey beg people whether dem wan wear bridesmaids dress??

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by samteebiz3: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ryan03:
idiot, how did you know they spend little on the "marriage"? Are you at home with them? So a low key marriage will guarantee happiness? Your stupidity is sky rocketing

English, obviously is your problem. I see that you can't even tell the difference between wedding and marriage. Carefully read my thoughts before passing your spineless judgment. You can now see the result of being a school dropout! As for the idiotic and stupidity part of your derogatory statement, I've got no need to waste my arsenal of words on you. You're too low to deserve such a waste! Just go get some learning mkpi!
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
LOCAL MAN IS IN SHOCK

Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by samteebiz3: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ryan03:
you are a big he goat, I obviously threw your comment back at you but your pea sized fish brain could not comprehend. Obviously you didn't learn punctuation marks in school hence you didn't notice the quote on marriage. Your father better demand a refund from your school, nzuzu. You said they invested in a wedding but not on marriage as if you are there with them to know that they have not invested and will not invest in their marriage life. Mumu with your shapeless brain, bitter Nigerian. The marriages in your family are always low key that's why you see this one as a big deal and the usual "it won't last" immediately formed in your brain. Go and hustle and stop hating on others, emu-nzuzu

Negudu agalacha nwoke à! I want to believe you are just so high on MJ. I don't pick fights with riffraffs like you. You have just proven to me that you are just à frustrated uneducated literate with little formal éducation. Dem send you go school na igbo u go dey smoke...you see your life? Men, just simply say you need my attention...you Know it might just turn your Frustrated life around for good. Isi Aki!
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
samteebiz3:

Negudu agalacha nwoke à! I want to believe you are just so high on MJ. I don't pick fights with riffraffs like you. You have just proven to me that you are just à frustrated uneducated literate with little formal éducation. Dem send you go school na igbo u go dey smoke...you see your life? Men, just simply say you need my attention...you Know it might just turn your Frustrated life around for good. Isi Aki!
frustrated? Yes, your post is frustrating to read. But you, you are a frustrated, bitter, lazy Nigerian "yoot". Go and hustle broke ass bitter slowpoke
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by samteebiz3: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ryan03:
frustrated? Yes, your post is frustrating to read. But you, you are a frustrated, bitter, lazy Nigerian "yoot". Go and hustle broke ass bitter slowpoke

You just shot yourself Mr Mkpi... Commissioner for Women Affairs! That One na title Abi na achievement? Igbo don batter your okuku brain! Anyways, i got a fat, juicy contract for your broke and frustrated black ass Mr Police Cadet! Are you in?
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by ffo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ryan03:
oshey motivational speaker, accurate time keeper, well done. Let them live their lives, marriage just start, you don dey talk about not lasting together. Nigerians and bitterness
Bros, why don't you read my comment allover again and tell me where I made statement about "not lasting longer "? Are you not also a Nigerian since you are talking about bitterness and Nigeria.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
ffo:

Bros, why don't you read my comment allover again and tell me where I made statement about "not lasting longer "? Are you not also a Nigerian since you are talking about bitterness and Nigeria.
you need to go and read your statement over again, maybe you were sleeping while typing.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
samteebiz3:

You just shot yourself Mr Mkpi... Commissioner for Women Affairs! That One na title Abi na achievement? Igbo don batter your okuku brain! Anyways, i got a fat, juicy contract for your broke and frustrated black ass Mr Police Cadet! Are you in?
he had to go check my posts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yes my boy, I am a proud officer, who are you? A riff raff at most. Guess you are dying to kiss the cute black ass but no way, I'm just too high for you. You can go kiss your bedbug infested bed.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by samteebiz3: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ryan03:
he had to go check my posts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yes my boy, I am a proud officer, who are you? A riff raff at most. Guess you are dying to kiss the cute black ass but no way, I'm just too high for you. You can go kiss your bedbug infested bed.

I actually own you! You called me a boy, right? There you got it all wrong! If you see me, I bet your rotten ass will sweat! Man, I'm your boss! Someday you are going to salute me! Ewu Hausa!
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
samteebiz3:

I actually own you! You called me a boy, right? There you got it all wrong! If you see me, I bet your rotten ass will sweat! Man, I'm your boss! Someday you are going to salute me! Ewu Hausa!
salute you in your dreams, all these babies who like to form woke with their cheap phones and borrowed data, who are you is the question I asked but here you are disgracing your lineage grin las las, na riff raff you be cool
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by samteebiz3: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Ryan03:
salute you in your dreams, all these babies who like to form woke with their cheap phones and borrowed data, who are you is the question I asked but here you are disgracing your lineage grin las las, na riff raff you be cool

Nwokem! I no get your time. Just go sleep! My lineage no dey same class with your osu lineage....okay?

Wetin Army liuetenant dey rant with bone ass police constable?
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by seguno2: 2:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Ryan03:
so it is now their responsibility to provide amenities for their community? So they don't have local government chairman again abi they dont pay tax? He nor go better for you and the person when do you like this

Pay what tax? The sister who paid N6,000 taxes in five years despite buying a N500 million Banana Island mansion?
Better celebrities in the countries where their kinsmen are dying in the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea to get to, lend their big voices to social issues in addition to their charity work.
Now enjoy your curses unto yourself.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by MrCork: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Brightgem:
So amongst them. Who are actually your friends and who are your foes?

200 human beings, just as bridesmaids. Thought bridesmaids are trusted and close people.

But wetin I know, Obi keeps seeing plenty things in Apapa Wharf. Lolz!

Good thing she wants a quiet life for herself.

i drive BMW & I have moiney...bevnice.
can I mate with u?
cheesy
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
seguno2:

Pay what tax? The sister who paid N6,000 taxes in five years despite buying a N500 million Banana Island mansion?
Better celebrities in the countries where their kinsmen are dying in the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea to get to, lend their big voices to social issues in addition to their charity work.
Now enjoy your curses unto yourself.
shut your trap, go and hold those you elect to do their jobs. Stupid entitlement mentality of broke people, did she acquire her money so that she can provide amenities for your village people? Una mumu too much for this forum
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
samteebiz3:

Nwokem! I no get your time. Just go sleep! My lineage no dey same class with your osu lineage....okay?

Wetin Army liuetenant dey rant with bone ass police constable?
crawl back to your hole audio lieutenant grin riff raff
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by samteebiz3: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ryan03:
crawl back to your hole audio lieutenant grin riff raff

E be like say you dey fall for me....anyways, your head dey dia! I'll ensure you get double your rank before June.....Ewu Kano! grin
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by Ryan03(f): 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
samteebiz3:

E be like say you dey fall for me....anyways, your head dey dia! I'll ensure you get double your rank before June.....Ewu Kano! grin
Kaduna piss drinking he- goat, your madness go soon cure
Re: Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) by samteebiz3: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2020
Ryan03:
Kaduna piss drinking he- goat, your madness go soon cure

Is this love? You'll soon lick my black shiny boots! Zuzulu puo neba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Comedian Akpororo Disgraced Himself At Buhari's Gala Night. / Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.