Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) (79607 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Picture With Nuhu Ribadu Son And Daughers in Mecca [photos] / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / Atiku At His Briefing With United States Institute Of Peace- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Peacecoy19: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
gidgiddy:
A lot of people dont know that Garba Shehu was actually Atikus Media Chief back in the day when Atiku was in APC. He then jumped to Buhari's side and the rest is history
. Atiku's chief media aid when Atiku was VP.And@Garba shehu performed excellently then.
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Juventus4life: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Atiku fed him and his family for for 16yrs.
Garba Shehu was among Atiku aids that Obj sacked in 2006-2007, Atiku retained him and continue to pay him as his SA media even when he left office
. And Atiku was the one that appointed him spoke person of APC campaign in 2015.
Garba Shehu is unlike FF and others politicians because he had never for one insults Atiku nor attacked him personally

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
powerfulguy:
ME.
Garba: Abeg sir, i no mean am, i beg u with all my heart just forgive me for all i have said.
u know say na so politics be

Atiku: You no say u don miss waka already na !
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Before nkor? Hw im for take greet Atiku? By standing erect with cap on his head?
No, Atiku na im senior,so im supposed give am dat respect.Party thing no follow here..oo.
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Iceiscold: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
weep for our youths who troll.fight.curse others on social media cos of politicians.remember politics is a game of internest..two of my oldclassmates are at war now cos of apc and pdp.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by GoldHorse(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lie, lie people!. If you know the north you know that kneeling is not a form of greeting there. The man was standing up from the mat he probably sat on. You greet in the north by squatting or bending raising a clenched fist.

...so the two people are greeting but looking at away from each other, abi? SMH undecided
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Udemyacc: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Eye service shocked shocked[size=8pt][/size]

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira. Check my signature for contact
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Coldie(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
AtikuVsTinubu

May the best man win.

The South Remembers
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by wamide042(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kestolove:
"From the bottom of my hrt am sorry for betraying you sir"...

Kestolove my lady....... you’re back again,,, from your post now i want to believe that you’ve changed for good..
Happy new year to you also..
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Kestolove(m): 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
wamide042:

Kestolove my lady....... you’re back again,,, from your post now i want to believe that you’ve changed for good..
Happy new year to you also..
same to you dear, u are a darling
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by gbagyiza: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
In fact, I have to give cuddles to Him for not betraying the man that helped him to be where he is today. I have been following him as Buhari's Aide, this guy has not been abusing Atiku, in fact, he was able to play it wise with his former boss

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Annie939(f): 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kestolove:
"From the bottom of my hrt am sorry for betraying you sir"...
u said it all

Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by misterjosh(m): 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Fact is immediate after Buhari leaves office he'll have very little relevance. Atiku has been out of elective office for quite a while and still commands a certain level of following. These people know how to play their games.
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Averey: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Yamree need to learn politics or would continue to get played
[/s]
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Advocate500: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
itsme01:

what play.. hahahaa.. is that not Atiku your lord and savior
I don't do tribal support, I have never promoted Atiku or anyone on this forum, i try to quote most of u that are tribal bigots, who tribe help?
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by itsme01: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Advocate500:
I don't do tribal support, I have never promoted Atiku or anyone on this forum, i try to quote most of u that are tribal bigots, who tribe help?

hmmn who tribe truly help my brother.. its just like a sport competition here no bad blood
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by tityboi: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Averey: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

hmmn who tribe truly help my brother.. its just like a sport competition here no bad blood
[/s]
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Advocate500: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
itsme01:

cheers one love

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by itsme01: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
GoldHorse:
Lie, lie people!. If you know the north you know that kneeling is not a form of greeting there. The man was standing up from the mat he probably sat on. You greet in the north by squatting or bending raising a clenched fist.

...so the two people are greeting but looking at away from each other, abi? SMH undecided

mumu talk

google search people making rankadayday

Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Averey: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

mumu talk

google search people making rankadayday
[/s]
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Averey: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Cabal comprises of Mamman daura a failed Journalist that feed off Buhari, Abba kyari who used to work for Tony Elumelu, Isa Funtua who was bankrupt before 2015..

SouthEast stop fearing imaginary cabal, Yaradua's Cabal where Ibori, Turai, Kingigbe, and Bala Hadiza's husband.. where are they now after Yaradua? keep calm and play the game
[/s]
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by nafson(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lol...d real politics without a bitterness, masses dey kill them over certain benefit
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by mafnv17: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by crafteck(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
So oooooo
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Ebenezar2020(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
wetin Nuhu Ribadu's son's wedding with these politicians? must they b attending every event?
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
He should help Atiku to pay his workers
Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by bonnyhope: 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sukueponmaluu:
[s][/s]
Let’s start with your father .
How many people has your father personally helped in his life?

Oga , why are you taking this so personal with that guy
The main actors(politicians) which we are all commenting on their issues are not even as serious as you have shown here

Take life eazi

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Kneeling Down For Atiku At Nuhu Ribadu's Son's Wedding (Photo) by Pedrotina11: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sukueponmaluu:
[s][/s]
Let’s start with your father .
How many people has your father personally helped in his life?

After his father, ur own father is next..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks Resume Paying Nigerians Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1,000 Notes / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Tinubu Summits Masari's Name As Running Mate - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.