Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ethics Of A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ethics Of A Relationship (313 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ethics Of A Relationship by Saviosantos(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2020
What do you have to say?
Re: Ethics Of A Relationship by Saviosantos(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Now talking about the dos and don'ts in relationship, I don't know why many still beat their wives just to correct them...
This is what I have to say;
Every woman deserve to be treated with care. Do not beat or fight your wife because she commited an offence. There are better ways of correcting them of their mistakes. Just like a friend will always say “there are many ways to kill a rat without bloodshed”. TAP HERE READ MORE
Re: Ethics Of A Relationship by Saviosantos(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Breaking a woman's heart is heinous and shouldn't be thought of. The same is also applicable to men. TOUCH HERE TO READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

Is Long Distance Relationship Scam??! / . / Ladies Do Not Date An Akangon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.