Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand (2964 Views)

Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) / Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix / Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Gossipkiller: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2020
Girl tells sad story of how she was denied access to church by salvation ministry pastors while she was with her dead nephew

Sad story: So sad as she pens down what actually happened and how it started.

A twitter user with user ID (@ify_bekeh) made a tweet which have left so much of comments and retweets.

She  tweeted:

I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED HOW PEOPLE GET THE ENERGY TO TALK ABOUT THEIR GRIEF ONLINE.
I WOULD SAY THAT IF I LOST A LOVED ONE , TWEETING ABOUT IT WOULD BE THE LAST THING ON MY MIND. HTTPS:///NTGO7QDO5O

— ORIGINAL SHEWAWA (@IFY_BEKEH) JANUARY 11, 2020

Yesterday at the office, I got a call from my brother that my 3 weeks old nephew (whom I've never met) went to bed as usual and never woke up.

In a trance, I went straight to the airport and got on the last flight back home. My family is completely shattered and broken...

I've always wondered how people get the energy to talk about their grief online.

I would say that if I lost a loved one , tweeting about it would be the last thing on my mind.

But I'm just here to talk about one aspect of the tragedy yesterday because yes, I'm enraged. Yes, I want the world to hear of this wickedness.

After my beautiful nephew was pronounced dead at the hospital, my sister and brother-in-law took him and ran to their church in desperation.

All they wanted to do was lay him at the altar and pray to God. Cry out for our baby.

The pastors at Salvation Ministries, GRA, Port Harcourt stopped them from entering the church.

They started asking them questions like: " Where you married here?" "Did the baby get baptized here?" Etc.

My family, along with neigbour and friends, were pleading...

With these people to just open the doors or pray for them.

A particular pastor said to my mum: "How can you go to Zenith bank and ask for First bank account?" As though God is a transactional service that only deals with his own customers.

They refused to open the doors, pray for my devastated family or even show the tiniest compassion.

Instead they sent them away because they couldn't prove they were members of the church.

My family and I are together now. We've sent our angel to God and we are trying to process all that happen.

I just wanted to say this because we've really forgotten the true meaning of Christianity. It's not about denominations or what church you go to or judging people

Finally she said!

IF YOU CAN'T SHOW KINDNESS TO A GRIEVING MOTHER WITH A DEAD BABY, YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE DEVIL HIMSELF

Source:
https://gossipkiller.com/girl-tells-sad-story-of-how-she-was-denied-access-to-church-by-salvation-ministry-pastors-while-she-was-with-her-dead-nephew/

Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by EbukaHades10(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2020
I can relate (not my nephew though).

When u get the news about the death of someone close to you, ur thinking for probably the whole day will just not be the same especially if they died in ur presence/arms.

Not trying to justify anything but isn't the hospital supposed to be where to take the child then if at all, call ur pastor (if u believe in that)?

As for the church, well, I no kukuma know their doctrines or go church again so make dem dey their day.

God 'airpus"

Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by tyson99(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2020
Mad pastors but if na money dem bring he go gladly welcome them
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by daddytime(m): 10:34am On Jan 12, 2020
So sorry about the loss.

Religion, as we know and presently practice it in Africa is nothing but a business enterprise.

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Gossipkiller: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I can relate (not my nephew though).

When u get the news about the death of someone close to you, ur thinking for probably the whole day will just not be the same especially if they died in ur presence/arms.

Not trying to justify anything but isn't the hospital supposed to be where to take the child then if at all, call ur pastor (if u believe in that)?

As for the church, well, I no kukuma know their doctrines or go church again so make dem dey their day.

God 'airpus"

Miracle happens bro.. The child was already gone, so they needed just to lay the child in the altar for a miracle or so to happen as they would pray

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by EbukaHades10(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Gossipkiller:

Miracle happens bro.. The child was already gone, so they needed just to lay the child in the altar for a miracle or so to happen as they would pray
Based on their beliefs, abi?

Well, everyone has their own beliefs.

RIP to the dead
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Gossipkiller: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Based on their beliefs, abi?

Well, everyone has their own beliefs.

RIP to the dead
True bro

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by crestedaguiyi: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Cherubim and seraphim will not do that under any guise
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
I love their Christ but hate their Christians because they dont behave like their Christ
"commercialized christianity" is the biggest scam in africa, i repeat "commercialized christianity" is the biggest scam in Nigeria. I am tired of Nigeria christianity every church has its own doctrine infact for a long time have not been to church. I know God exist thats why i am still searching for a better religion to join i kind of like budahism but havent seen any of their members in Nigeria.
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Yohh: 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sorry to say, but u are all sick, you, your relatives, the pastor and his people.
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Gossipkiller: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Cherubim and seraphim will not do that under any guise
Hmmm
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Gossipkiller: 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Yohh:
Sorry to say, but u are all sick, you, your relatives, the pastor and his people.
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Gossipkiller: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
I love their Christ but hate their Christians because they dont behave like their Christ
"commercialized christianity" is the biggest scam in africa, i repeat "commercialized christianity" is the biggest scam in Nigeria. I am tired of Nigeria christianity every church has its own doctrine infact for a long time have not been to church. I know God exist thats why i am still searching for a better religion to join i kind of like budahism but havent seen any of their members in Nigeria.

Wisdom! You are right
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by SmellingAnus(m): 7:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sorry for your lose but let's look at the following...

1. Why didn't you take him to your own church or is there something wrong with that?

2. These days even when some Pastors are innocent they are wrongly accused of different crimes and offenses... The Pastor's may just be avoiding a bad publicity for their senior Pastor and their Church...

3. It's a lesson for all... It's better to attend a church that you believe in their God than to be in a church that you don't have confidence in the God of that Church... Also try to build a healthy relationship with the Pastor of your Church cos you may need them...

4. I once asked myself, if something bad where to happen to me, can I call my Pastor and inform for him to pray for me especially when I am low on faith... The answer I have myself helped me adjusted several things about my church life... The adjustments I made has delivered me many times from many situations that could have lead to death etc...

5. Don't you think it's time for you to Change Church since it looks like you don't even have Faith in the God of your Church... Somebody said ... If church no fit change you then change church...
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Onyi22(f): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Gossipkiller: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Sorry for your lose but let's look at the following...

1. Why didn't you take him to your own church or is there something wrong with that?

2. These days even when some Pastors are innocent they are wrongly accused of different crimes and offenses... The Pastor's may just be avoiding a bad publicity for their senior Pastor and their Church...

3. It's a lesson for all... It's better to attend a church that you believe in their God than to be in a church that you don't have confidence in the God of that Church... Also try to build a healthy relationship with the Pastor of your Church cos you may need them...

4. I once asked myself, if something bad where to happen to me, can I call my Pastor and inform for him to pray for me especially when I am low on faith... The answer I have myself helped me adjusted several things about my church life... The adjustments I made has delivered me many times from many situations that could have lead to death etc...

5. Don't you think it's time for you to Change Church since it looks like you don't even have Faith in the God of your Church... Somebody said ... If church no fit change you then change church...

What if the distance to their church is far.. And in cases of emergency, i have seen people run to any near by church for prayers.. So its not a good point in no1

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by SmellingAnus(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gossipkiller:

What if the distance to their church is far.. And in cases of emergency, i have seen people run to any near by church for prayers.. So its not a good point in no1
It's a question and it's actually a good question considering the fact that we don't know why she didn't take the baby to her church...
Re: I Was Denied Access To Salvation Ministry Church With My Dead Nephew In Hand by Gossipkiller: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
SmellingAnus:
It's a question and it's actually a good question considering the fact that we don't know why she didn't take the baby to her church...
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper / Why This Filipino Actress Is Becoming So Popular? / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Relocates To Hollywood With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.