Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With (37972 Views)

"Adeboye, Oyedepo Among 4 Powerful Pastors I Fear" -says Witch Doctor, Reveals 3 / 4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Rapmoney(m): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
I thought it was programmes for skill acquisition. Religion dor finish naija.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Lordjb: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
BBNaija grin
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by hisexcellency34: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
what about a muslim?
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
A friend invited me to World Anointing Night on the 31st.. I will definitely be there
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Rapmoney(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dozie32:
Please post how we will be able to make heaven and money, not only heaven, Cox I no go like to die as a poor man. If you wanna rich, heat the like Button, for poor heat the share button.

'hit' not 'heat'. Button na food abi water wey deh dey heat for fire?

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Gaddafiyusf(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
henrylowe:
These are powerful programs that could help one's journey in the year 2020

I attended the last edition of World Anointing Night and it was unimaginable.. So many healing and anointing

Another one I don't miss is the Holy Ghost Congress which comes up every last Friday of the month

Good hard avoid all these prosperity gospel
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by ProtectMyMoney: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Does this happen in UK, US, Spain, France, Germany, Canada, China etc?

Do the countries above start their year with these type of Church programs?

Nigerians start their year with all these Church programs yet everybody wants to run to the above countries.

Continue..

7 Likes

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Christmasdon(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Not even FR MBAKA'S Programme up there. that list is not complete. haters everywhere.
Fr Mbaka true man of GOD.
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by gzibiri: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
ABCthings:
So we should leave our various Churches and be attending programmes up and down.
For what na?

So, you only attend your church program?
Even Jesus went to the house of Zaccheus when he was a tax collector. He went several times to the synagogue and also learnt to submit under John ministry to be baptized.
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by barikay: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
@op, u forget Salvation Ministry 5 Night of Glory. Starting 20-24 Jan 2020, 4:30pm daily at satellite churches and viewing center worldwide. You even watch online smhos.org

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Skillsnigeria: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
That's good for the religion fanatic

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is why nigeria will not grow

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Bankole98: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
mrsuccessful:
I just rush the Post thinking say na Software programs
May God deliver u
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Treasure17(m): 3:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Was thinking computer programmes until I clicked.

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by ogawisdom(m): 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
I thought it is skill acquisition program ooo grin

I didn't kw na all these packaged scammers on suit

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by kelvxyn: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
I shared because am rich already. Liking can't make me rich as u stated.
Dozie32:
Please post how we will be able to make heaven and money, not only heaven, Cox I no go like to die as a poor man. If you wanna rich, heat the like Button, for poor heat the share button.

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by justjify(m): 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
ABCthings:
So we should leave our various Churches and be attending programmes up and down.
For what na?
I de tell you bro.
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by pinkcottoncandy: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Gabson001(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
God answer our prayers
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Timileyin1234(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mitchew attending program leave work

2 Likes

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by akdjr(m): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
When I saw the post "4 Most powerful program" i was thinking it's IT or any viable financial program. I don't even know it's all these religions program.

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by jaxxy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
It’s not really about attending these programs bt ur faith. Sm people just go to mark attendance at sm of these programs. Sadly.
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by ikorodureporta: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don lost interest in all these type of programs. I can't be scammed by a fellow man

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by vertueptime: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Laughing in dangotes voice

Abbeycharles:
As year 2020 begins, both believers and non-believers are faced with some uncertainties and uncontrolled forces which may either mar or make their progress in the year. In other to overcome these challenges, people’s attentions are shifted to their maker for respite irrespective of their nationalities, race and religious organizations.

To uplift your soul and start the year with at a very high altitude, some high impacting programmes have been considered a must see for you.

WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT

Every January of each year, people of different race, nationalities, religious background, gather in Tafawabalewa Square (TBS) to witness a power packed event that has continue to be a source of hope to humanity which is, The World Anointing Night. For more than a decade since it was created, The World Anointing Night has been filled with life-changing testimonies, divine breakthroughs, instantaneous healing to mention a few.
In some of its past editions, some unimaginable testimonies have dominated the entire airways of Tafawabalewa Square. There have been verifiable testimonies of attendees healed of incurable sicknesses and diseases, supernatural blessings, divine elevation and more. In the last year edition alone, there were reported cases of expecting mothers receiving the fruit of the womb through divine interventions, supernatural breakthroughs through the prophetic utterances and anointing of feet and head of attendees by Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe (The Publisher of Our Daily Manna & General Overseer of Manna Prayer Mountain) and other anointed men of God. Year in year out each editions keep setting new records in the religious circle.

With over 700,000 attendances, The World Anointing Night has become a force to reckon in the Nigerian Christendom and the world at large. This progamme was created under the spiritual leadership and highly cerebral teacher, Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe of the Manna Prayer Mountain. The event which holds on 31st of January, 2020, by 7.p.m prompt, in Tafawabalewa Square (TBS), is considered by some local and international observers, has the “greatest world event” in the Christendom.

The theme for the year 2020 edition is tagged: My Year of Elevation. The year 2020 edition brings to the delight of attendees, world renowned evangelist from United State of America, Evang. John and Debby Fair and other anointed men of God. Taking a break out of your tight schedule to attend this programme wouldn’t be an exercise in futility. Because, your mind will be charge up to start making exploits the moment you step into the venue.

One unique thing about this programme, is the yearly increase in the number of attendees (both believers and non-believer) and various real-life testimonies that fills the airways at the venue. This year edition will also be graced by most sort after top gospel musicians in Nigeria, like Pastor Kunle Ajayi, Mercy Chinwo, Zion Dwellers, Manna Voices and so on.

HOLY GHOST SERVICE

This is a programme humbly created by one of the world’s most sought after teacher of the word of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. The programme which attracts people from various countries of the world. This programme usually witness a very high attendance and have become a force to reckon in the Nigeria religious circle.
The programme usually occurs every first Friday of every month at the RCCG Redemption Camp. Live broadcast of the programme are transmitted on TVs, Radios and also streamed over the internet. One spectacular thing worthy of note is that, the programme is regularly attended by RCCG and Non-RCCG members as well as people from other faith.

THE FOURSQUARE CHURCH

If you need a programme that shows you practical things that is expected of you to walk with God and enjoy unending blessing throughout year 2020, then Holy Spirit Fresh Vigil is a must attend for you. The programme which is organized by Foursquare Gospel Church under the amiable leadership Rev. Sam Aboyeji (The General Overseer of Foursquare Gospel Church). The programme which is slated to hold in April 2020, with the theme: A Night of Help From Above, is designed to practically show attendees various steps of walking with God, how to uncover some of the untapped blessing which the Lord has created for you in the year.
The programme occurs at the Foursquare International Conference Center, Idimu, Lagos, and attracts different nationals of different country. You need to experience a problem solving worship and high impartation of the word of God as you sail through year 2020.

POWER MUST CHANGE HAND

If prayer and divine breakthrough is what you hunger for, then power must change hand comes handy for you. This annual programme is organized by the Mountain of Fire Miracle and Ministries. It is usually a power packed programme for both believer and unbeliever. This programme is created under the divine inspiration of the renowned general overseer of Mountain of Fire Miracle and Ministries, Dr. Daniel Olukoya. Power Must Change Hand, is a special service held once a month at the MFM Prayer City. The programme is held every first Saturday of each month from 7a.m to 12p.m. It is usually broadcast live on satellite and over the internet for people residing outside Nigeria. The programme has for a long time been regarded as one of the largest gathering of believers and non-believer in Nigeria. Inspiring testimonies, revelations and prayers are the hallmark of the programme.

So as you journey through year 2020, these programme should be a guiding lamp unto your path.
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by vertueptime: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
iamezekwesiri:
Well done oh....
With all these powerful programmes, 9ja still remain where e dey....
Even the ppl attending these programmes are Nigerians. Inside life.
Have you seen anyone prosper more than her Nation?

No mind them, avenue to dupe and milk gullible people, better use your time for something productive

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by lonelydora: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Abbeycharles:
As year 2020 begins, both believers and non-believers are faced with some uncertainties and uncontrolled forces which may either mar or make their progress in the year. In other to overcome these challenges, people’s attentions are shifted to their maker for respite irrespective of their nationalities, race and religious organizations.

To uplift your soul and start the year with at a very high altitude, some high impacting programmes have been considered a must see for you.

WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT

Every January of each year, people of different race, nationalities, religious background, gather in Tafawabalewa Square (TBS) to witness a power packed event that has continue to be a source of hope to humanity which is, The World Anointing Night. For more than a decade since it was created, The World Anointing Night has been filled with life-changing testimonies, divine breakthroughs, instantaneous healing to mention a few.
In some of its past editions, some unimaginable testimonies have dominated the entire airways of Tafawabalewa Square. There have been verifiable testimonies of attendees healed of incurable sicknesses and diseases, supernatural blessings, divine elevation and more. In the last year edition alone, there were reported cases of expecting mothers receiving the fruit of the womb through divine interventions, supernatural breakthroughs through the prophetic utterances and anointing of feet and head of attendees by Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe (The Publisher of Our Daily Manna & General Overseer of Manna Prayer Mountain) and other anointed men of God. Year in year out each editions keep setting new records in the religious circle.

With over 700,000 attendances, The World Anointing Night has become a force to reckon in the Nigerian Christendom and the world at large. This progamme was created under the spiritual leadership and highly cerebral teacher, Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe of the Manna Prayer Mountain. The event which holds on 31st of January, 2020, by 7.p.m prompt, in Tafawabalewa Square (TBS), is considered by some local and international observers, has the “greatest world event” in the Christendom.

The theme for the year 2020 edition is tagged: My Year of Elevation. The year 2020 edition brings to the delight of attendees, world renowned evangelist from United State of America, Evang. John and Debby Fair and other anointed men of God. Taking a break out of your tight schedule to attend this programme wouldn’t be an exercise in futility. Because, your mind will be charge up to start making exploits the moment you step into the venue.

One unique thing about this programme, is the yearly increase in the number of attendees (both believers and non-believer) and various real-life testimonies that fills the airways at the venue. This year edition will also be graced by most sort after top gospel musicians in Nigeria, like Pastor Kunle Ajayi, Mercy Chinwo, Zion Dwellers, Manna Voices and so on.

HOLY GHOST SERVICE

This is a programme humbly created by one of the world’s most sought after teacher of the word of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. The programme which attracts people from various countries of the world. This programme usually witness a very high attendance and have become a force to reckon in the Nigeria religious circle.
The programme usually occurs every first Friday of every month at the RCCG Redemption Camp. Live broadcast of the programme are transmitted on TVs, Radios and also streamed over the internet. One spectacular thing worthy of note is that, the programme is regularly attended by RCCG and Non-RCCG members as well as people from other faith.

THE FOURSQUARE CHURCH

If you need a programme that shows you practical things that is expected of you to walk with God and enjoy unending blessing throughout year 2020, then Holy Spirit Fresh Vigil is a must attend for you. The programme which is organized by Foursquare Gospel Church under the amiable leadership Rev. Sam Aboyeji (The General Overseer of Foursquare Gospel Church). The programme which is slated to hold in April 2020, with the theme: A Night of Help From Above, is designed to practically show attendees various steps of walking with God, how to uncover some of the untapped blessing which the Lord has created for you in the year.
The programme occurs at the Foursquare International Conference Center, Idimu, Lagos, and attracts different nationals of different country. You need to experience a problem solving worship and high impartation of the word of God as you sail through year 2020.

POWER MUST CHANGE HAND

If prayer and divine breakthrough is what you hunger for, then power must change hand comes handy for you. This annual programme is organized by the Mountain of Fire Miracle and Ministries. It is usually a power packed programme for both believer and unbeliever. This programme is created under the divine inspiration of the renowned general overseer of Mountain of Fire Miracle and Ministries, Dr. Daniel Olukoya. Power Must Change Hand, is a special service held once a month at the MFM Prayer City. The programme is held every first Saturday of each month from 7a.m to 12p.m. It is usually broadcast live on satellite and over the internet for people residing outside Nigeria. The programme has for a long time been regarded as one of the largest gathering of believers and non-believer in Nigeria. Inspiring testimonies, revelations and prayers are the hallmark of the programme.

So as you journey through year 2020, these programme should be a guiding lamp unto your path.

And where is COZA's 12 DAYS OF GLORY (12DG) and Salvation Ministry's 5 NIGHTS OF GLORY (5NG)?
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by winterfell007(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Boss13:
When I saw programs, I thought it was computer programming languages. Kai, Nigeria religiosity is too much

grin grin grin I swear I thought the same as well. Nigerians and over-religion
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Sirmuel1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
ufotty2001:
.when I saw program I thought it was programming language .. a skill I can add to my skill..

I tire for the Op cheesy
Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Caseless: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Boss13:
When I saw programs, I thought it was computer programming languages. Kai, Nigeria religiosity is too much
the reason I opened the thread. Lalasticlala, pls, correct this title to 'church program'.

1 Like

Re: 4 Powerful Programmes To Start Your Year With by Billionnegro: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
bros by the time you attend all these programs, na your accant balance go suffer am.
we all know na so so seeds of breakthrough and seed of empowerment dem go collect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Powerful Angel Created By God? / "God Will Give My Husband Grace To Know What To Do" - Pastor Omodele Fatoyinbo / Pastor Fatoyinbo: Igbos Find It Difficult Donating Money To Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.