Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. (6483 Views)

War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / Sudan War: Arewa Youths Demand Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians Trapped / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
itsme01:
El Rufai 's paid Agent and hidden spoke person at it again grin
Actually this is Fake news written by an Ipob member.

The paid agent is a politician not an irrational being like FFK.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Mraphel: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
MudRaker:
If not for yaribanza treachery that elevated these goat fckers will we be hearing fools like this
Change your mindset.
It was jonathan and Obasanjo, Saraki and other pdp politician that betrayed Jonathan. Not Yoruba.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Guys, this is a fake news ftom the bottom of the gully-eroded land of bia.fraud. Please disregard!
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
Igbo Igbo Igbo and fake okrika news!!!!
onwu gbuo gi there , ur hate for igbo's will lead you to early grave , I spite on ur grave

3 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by itsme01: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Actually this Fake news written by an Ipob member.

The paid agent is politician not an irrational being like FFK.

It could be .. but i doubt its from Ipobian, because as it stands their god Kanu seem to fancy the Amotekun Idea..

but then again its always an Ipobian that screams betrayer always
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
itsme01:

It could be .. but i doubt its from Ipobian, because as it stands their god Kanu seem to fancy the Amotekun Idea..

but then again its always an Ipobian that screams betrayer always
The Nnamdi Kanu guy has been trying to be covert in his operations for a while now.

He is trying to be deceptive, So don't trust what he says.

His agents are still online up to their old tricks of trying to provoke a conflict amongst different ethic groups in Nigeria.

Below is what Shetima actually said

https://punchng.com/amotekun-ll-promote-community-policing-arewa-youth-consultative-forum/

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by totit: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
mercyville:
And some zombies will believe this fake composition.

NL need to do something about it, like seriously shocked grin.

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Lavisha(f): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
lanrex101:
What are you saying? Can someone elucidate?
I mean yerina is an alimajiri basterrrd.

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by totit: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
For me, i am beginning to believe this is beyond fake news, i think there's a conspiracy somewhere to instigate or cause chaos. cheesy

There is a conspiracy, I repeat, there is. Some yeye bloggers, i believe, are being paid to peddle fake news and cause chaos.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by BuhariAdvocate: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Fake news useless blogger.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Mraphel: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
thatigboman:
what's this illiterate mai shan kwaya saying. Matan zamfara terrorist
Allah bless u my broda

There Hisban police nearly beat me bcus i pass beside a mosque in d North.

The girl na Fulani..if she knows the victims of people that have died or robbed by fulanis in d Southern part of Nigeria. She wont comment. The christians killed by fulanis in d north makes me sad evertime.

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by maynation(f): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
But this is obviously fake na.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by thatigboman: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rekhina:
Igbos are so annoying eh!
say the truth. Igbos are ur nightmare. But u cant resist our money and our oil

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Guestlander: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rubbish! This report is hilarious. Lol. I know it is made up but quite funny nonetheless.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by lanrex101: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lavisha:

I mean yerina is an alimajiri basterrrd.
Lol grin. Indeed he is...
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
All this half educated igbo bloggers roaming around Nairaland self

First of all, the word betrayal in politics as used in the article is almost an exclusively Igbo word. cheesy They have accused every tribe in Nigeria of betrayal at one point or the other.

Second of all, I have attached what MR Shettima actually said about the new security outfit, see below

https://punchng.com/amotekun-ll-promote-community-policing-arewa-youth-consultative-forum/

Mnyd44 lalasticlala

Please close down this thread and ban the op for spreading fake news.

Indeed. Biafrans and IPOBians are always disgracing Igbos to the extent it is now difficult not to suspect Igbos to be behind outlandish fake news that promote division between Nigerians along ethnic lines. Igbos are responsible for 90% of the ethnocentric fake news and propaganda online. The thinking is that the more Nigerians fight and hate themselves the quicker "the Zoo" falls. google search what is reproduced below from the article.

"WE ARE GIVING THE YORUBAS AT LEAST FROM NOW TO JANUARY 20TH TO DISSOLVE THAT SECURITY OUTFIT OR WE GO INTO FULL BLOWN WAR".

You will get three sources with the third being a facebook link to a die-hard IPOB/Biafra disciple. There you will find the garbage below, and similar, parading as factual news from "IPOB Intelligence Reports" et al. Imagine that Kyari and Abdullahi are only "conspiring" to kill Biafrans alone over the death of Soleimani. No Yourubas, no Ijaws and no Tivs. Just Biafrans. This is just madness walahi. Is this how to get Biafra? Wholesale lies and propaganda designed to incite hate for others in your own people while making them a laughing stock?

Hyacianth Anyanwu Anyaumunnah
4 hrs
IPOB Intelligence Reports
06/01/2020
Abba Kyria , Ango Abudllahi have conspired with Nigeria army to kill Biafrans in retaliation of the assassination of Iran Army General.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Taba21: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
RZArecta:
Breaking news.. Dissolve that new security outfit or there will be war.- Arewa youths.

WE ARE GIVING THE YORUBAS AT LEAST FROM NOW TO JANUARY 20TH TO DISSOLVE THAT SECURITY OUTFIT OR WE GO INTO FULL BLOWN WAR.

YERIMA SHETTIMA THE LEADER OF AREWA YOUTH CONGRESS.

According to him, we have the Nigeria police and the army who are designated to do the works of security in this country.

I see no reason why the YORUBAS will come up with their own security when they know it’s an hausa man that is leading and it’s our right to secure others.

If after the 20th of this month they don’t dissolve that outfit,there will be WAR in this country.

That war I promise will separate everybody. What nonsense are these YORUBAS doing

They betrayed us!.

https://naijapolity.com/dissolve-that-new-security-outfit-or-there-will-be-war-arewa/

This news was trending on Facebook but I thought it's fake
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nawao
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Taba21: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
maynation:
But this is obviously fake na.

Fake news but the Ametkun,of a thing will be the beginning of the Nigeria security be totally overrun.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Brothers war
.....y will I bother smiley
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Taba21: 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oshigun:

Indeed. Biafrans and IPOBians are always disgracing Igbos to the extent it is now difficult not to suspect Igbos to be behind outlandish fake news that promote division between Nigerians along ethnic lines. Igbos are responsible for 90% of the ethnocentric fake news and propaganda online. The thinking is that the more Nigerians fight and hate themselves the quicker "the Zoo" falls. google search what is reproduced below from the article.

"WE ARE GIVING THE YORUBAS AT LEAST FROM NOW TO JANUARY 20TH TO DISSOLVE THAT SECURITY OUTFIT OR WE GO INTO FULL BLOWN WAR".

You will get three sources with the third being a facebook link to a die-hard IPOB/Biafra disciple. There you will find the garbage below, and similar, parading as factual news from "IPOB Intelligence Reports" et al. Imagine that Kyari and Abdullahi are only "conspiring" to kill Biafrans alone over the death of Soleimani. No Yourubas, no Ijaws and no Tivs. Just Biafrans. This is just madness walahi. Is this how to get Biafra? Wholesale lies and propaganda designed to incite hate for others in your own people while making them a laughing stock?

The northerners won't allows Igbo's to unleash their own local security
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Taba21: 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
otuekong1:
Nawaoh for some Hausa's, they created hisbah nobody protested or did anything but are not spilling rubbish because of Amotekun

And you believe this?
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Taba21: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
thatigboman:
say the truth. Igbos are ur nightmare. But u cant resist our money and our oil

Aba oil?
Why do you people always feel inferior?
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by femolii: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Start the war we are ready.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Viruz1(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
UNBELIEVABLE: Student kept all the pens/biros he used in the university, How many did he use?

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/3e281705620e6eb4aa1e40b1a4f5b029

Download Now
https:///share
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Taba21: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oshin56:
Let there be war and see who will loss. Common sense this Mallam no get. Try it let this country separate first and history will talk good about you tomorrow.

The mallam are the one's in charge controlling your elders don't forget that
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by spirul77: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
buhari and DSS arrested sowore because he called for a protest "revolution" but they will act like nothing happened when this aboki is calling for a war.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Taba21: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
These northeners are bunch of clowns.

I believe its high time the Yorubas become more confrontational to national issues than being softer. This is why I loved the security outfit.

Did Enugu state government not constitute forest guards? Don't we have hisbah in the north? What of civilian JTF all over the north? This guy deserve jail for this statement but will be treated like a sacred cow.

Why Threaten war? The earlier the Yorubas stop hating IPOB, the better for them.

Truth is that except restructuring, Nigeria cannot make progress.

Fake news and also for your information the Nigerian security has been overrun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why ESN Is A Tough Nut To Crack By The Nigerian Millitary / Rare Picture Of Osibanjo Looking Through Behind As Buhari Addresses Governors. / Entry Of Ethiopian Airlines Into Enugu Will Kill The Aviation Industry- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.