Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. (6481 Views)

War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / Sudan War: Arewa Youths Demand Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians Trapped / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Lavisha(f): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
yerima is a precociously subliterate twit and a naive acidly acrimonious acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Switruth: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
Craze people full this country honestly. Hisbah nko?

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Rekhina(f): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Allah be pressed ,
U can't just raise an ouftit of da sercurity n want us Islam to keep quiet ,

No one fight northern islamaiac ,for we own southwest savanna ,u want war we give to u kwuma

Illhan kumuru Dan iska"

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
This will turn out to be fake news and likely the work of hungry and mischievous bloggers who know tribalistic face-off sells news in Nigeria. Yorubas, in particular, should chill with the vitriol. Look again and it is obvious. The style of writing is infantile. Big clue is the word "betrayed". we all know those who always claim everyone is a betrayer. They are likely behind this garbage fit only for the bin. As if Arewa or whoever can rescind what the NSA, and thus the Presidency, has approved.

That war I promise will separate everybody. What nonsense are these YORUBAS doing

They betrayed us!.

6 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by thatigboman: 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
I will support yoruba people on this. That cow fvcker yerima is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Captainrambo2: 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Waht insolence this arewa people must be mad

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by totit: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
RZArecta:
Breaking news.. Dissolve that new security outfit or there will be war.- Arewa youths.

WE ARE GIVING THE YORUBAS AT LEAST FROM NOW TO JANUARY 20TH TO DISSOLVE THAT SECURITY OUTFIT OR WE GO INTO FULL BLOWN WAR.

YERIMA SHETTIMA THE LEADER OF AREWA YOUTH CONGRESS.

According to him, we have the Nigeria police and the army who are designated to do the works of security in this country.

I see no reason why the YORUBAS will come up with their own security when they know it’s an hausa man that is leading and it’s our right to secure others.

If after the 20th of this month they don’t dissolve that outfit,there will be WAR in this country.

That war I promise will separate everybody. What nonsense are these YORUBAS doing

They betrayed us!.

https://naijapolity.com/dissolve-that-new-security-outfit-or-there-will-be-war-arewa/

Ok. But the news should be confirm if its genuine cos, lately, so many fake news has been flying around.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Rekhina(f): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
The source is suspicious. The statement very short though terse, but it's unlike the cow to make short statements.

Where did he say them?

What date? What event?

I doubt he said these things!

Fake news sponsored by Yoruba mooslims to stir up the fulanis against their brothers.
Y will thia set op za securiti bawa' ouftit ba Allah dangirigiri m'suwa illahu ,

Isn't it fa fight north and superior pissful fulani ?
Isn't a fake news at all kwuma ,if thia want a war we grin are ready Allah Akbar !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by totit: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Oshigun:
This will turn out to be fake news and likely the work of hungry and mischievous bloggers who know tribalistic face-off sells news in Nigeria. Yorubas, in particular, should chill with the vitriol. Look again and it is obvious. The style of writing is infantile. Big clue is the word "betrayed". we all know those who always claim everyone is a betrayer. They are likely behind this garbage fit only for the bin. As if Arewa or whoever can rescind what the NSA, and thus the Presidency, has approved.

Wow.
Thank God, at last, I have just one person on this thread that reasoned logically.

Everything about that OP up there smells everything and anything fake. grin

Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Rekhina(f): 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
thatigboman:
I will support yoruba people on this. That cow fvcker yerima is a bastard
Dan illa' 5% yamiri support to yarinbanzal bokwe , they will sabotage u to our favour

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by CharlotteFlair: 12:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rekhina:
Y will thia set op za securiti bawa' ouftit ba Allah dangirigiri m'suwa illahu ,

Isn't it fa fight north and superior pissful fulani ?
Isn't a fake news at all kwuma ,if thia want a war we grin are ready Allah Akbar !
Toor grin

3 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Daviddson(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
FAKE NEWS!!
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Rekhina(f): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lavisha:
yerima is a precociously subliterate twit and a naive acidly acrimonious acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium
Comr Yerima is 100% wiser than u ok
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by sharpboi: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
NNamdi Kanu!!!! your prophecy is coming to pass in this Zoo...our Biafran leader i hail thee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by rkayg(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
RZArecta:
Breaking news.. Dissolve that new security outfit or there will be war.- Arewa youths.

WE ARE GIVING THE YORUBAS AT LEAST FROM NOW TO JANUARY 20TH TO DISSOLVE THAT SECURITY OUTFIT OR WE GO INTO FULL BLOWN WAR.

YERIMA SHETTIMA THE LEADER OF AREWA YOUTH CONGRESS.

According to him, we have the Nigeria police and the army who are designated to do the works of security in this country.

I see no reason why the YORUBAS will come up with their own security when they know it’s an hausa man that is leading and it’s our right to secure others.

If after the 20th of this month they don’t dissolve that outfit,there will be WAR in this country.

They betrayed us!.

https://naijapolity.com/dissolve-that-new-security-outfit-or-there-will-be-war-arewa/

These dumb mofos are raving wild cos they hold sway. I say bring it on! Perhaps three countries will be birthed at the end of the war���

3 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by omoharry(f): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Any small thing na war .These stupid man and his association thinks that war is a childs play.The war currently going on in their areas has not been resolved and now he talking about another war with another ethnic group.sey when that time comes he will submit his family to be at the war front .I don't blame the north but some stupid Yoruba die hard pro Northerners that are ready to sell their ancestral land just becos they hope to kiss power through Osibanjo .south west is the reason these northerners can point their hands at the eyes of the south because they know our weakness is greed.They know just how to play the tune that we get us dancing like fools without realizing their foolishness and the danger lucking around us.
Now look,they are upset you have decided to put out a security measures in place in order to curb the insecurity caused by their kinsmen.Just imagine their arrogance in dictating what should or should not be in another mans'territory .They like the status quo of using the usual corrupt police that has been compromised,that would rather watched and do nothing when these Fulani headmen encroush on people's farmlands,maim &murder farmer if challenged and even go as far as sacking people from their land and occupying it.Yet no one is arrested and the Fed government just give out the usual rhetorics and everybody moves on with their lives .Yet some stupid and foolish die hard party loyalist won't see anything wrong with it. I pray it won't be too late before they realize who they are hubnopping it.

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Rekhina(f): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
Now I am in support of that outfit . This idiot didnt call for the Fulanis to dismantle their militia who have killed thousands but wants this to be ..I was not in support Amotekun or whatever before but from this man's statement i encourage the SS. SE and MB to do same ASAP ... We warned that under Buhari Nigeria will become like Somalia where regions are controlled by Warlords and I was right ..Tinubu is trying to morph into a Warlord
Cc Hon Lai Mohammed , Garba shehu ,this is mannabbqgrill fighting federal govt
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by LabDNA: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
See Easterners defending yorubas, now turn the tables and let a Fulani man insult the Igbos, his biggest cheerleaders will this same yorubas who Igbos are defending.

5 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Rekhina(f): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
Now I am in support of that outfit . This idiot didnt call for the Fulanis to dismantle their militia who have killed thousands but wants this to be ..I was not in support Amotekun or whatever before but from this man's statement i encourage the SS. SE and MB to do same ASAP ... We warned that under Buhari Nigeria will become like Somalia where regions are controlled by Warlords and I was right ..Tinubu is trying to morph into a Warlord
Cc Hon Lai Mohammed , Garba shehu ,this is was mannabbqgrill fighting federal govt

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
All this half educated igbo bloggers roaming around Nairaland self

First of all, the word betrayal in politics as used in the article is almost an exclusively Igbo word. cheesy They have accused every tribe in Nigeria of betrayal at one point or the other.

Second of all, I have attached what MR Shettima actually said about the new security outfit, see below

https://punchng.com/amotekun-ll-promote-community-policing-arewa-youth-consultative-forum/

Mnyd44 lalasticlala

Please close down this thread and ban the op for spreading fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by brainbox80: 1:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Do your worse Yerima, the security structure has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
LabDNA:
See Easterners defending yorubas, now turn the tables and let a Fulani man insult the Igbos, his biggest cheerleaders will this same yorubas who Igbos are defending.
Really !

You fail to see that the thread is a fake news written by your brother in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Rekhina(f): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
LabDNA:
Igbos are so annoying eh!
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by PeterUdeme: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
LabDNA:

Easterners defending Yoruba on a fake news thread by an easterner. Lol. Yorubas are wiser than you.
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by LabDNA: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Really !

You fail to see that the thread is a fake news written by your brother in the first place.

Are you saying that it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for the Arewa ethnic gangs to make such statement. What's the difference between Junaid mohammed and yerima? Why do you like to deceive yourselves in this country?

Would you have claimed it is fake news if MNK or IPOB had made such statement even without a verifiable source.

Mr yoruba check your mental health.

3 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by itsme01: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
El Rufai 's paid Agent and hidden spoke person at it again grin
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Iamgrey5(m): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
LabDNA:

Are you saying that it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for the Arewa ethnic gangs to make such statement. What's the difference between Junaid mohammed and yerima? Why do you like to deceive yourselves in this country?

Would you have claimed it is fake news if MNK or IPOB had made such statement even without a verifiable source.

Mr yoruba check your mental health.
No I am saying the defense of Yoruba by Igbos as you claimed is actually a sinister act by igbos themselves to create tension between Yorubas and Northerners on the social media.

In fact, Northern governors are looking into establishing their own security outfit.

Both Junaid and Shettima have not condemned the new Security outfit

For your info sir, below is what Shettima actually said about the new security outfit.

https://punchng.com/amotekun-ll-promote-community-policing-arewa-youth-consultative-forum/
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
When they are busy making noise we are going home , but what about the Sharia Police?
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by lanrex101: 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lavisha:
What are you saying?
Can someone elucidate?
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Olayinka8793(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
b
Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
totit:

Wow.
Thank God, at last, I have just one person on this thread that reasoned logically.

Everything about that OP up there smells everything and anything fake. grin

Abeg.

Indeed. Easy to know fake news. Simply cut a line or two from the article you want to authenticate and paste in web address bar. Google will do an automatic search for you. From this article, as an example, cut and paste the excerpt below:

"WE ARE GIVING THE YORUBAS AT LEAST FROM NOW TO JANUARY 20TH TO DISSOLVE THAT SECURITY OUTFIT OR WE GO INTO FULL BLOWN WAR".

Just two dodgy source appear with a third being a facebook link. Obvious this is as fake as the news Jubrin from Sudan is President of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dissolve That New Security Outfit Or There Will Be War - Arewa. by mercyville: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
And some zombies will believe this fake composition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire: Our Records Are Intact, No Life Lost – WAEC Mgt / No Ethnically Homogenous City In Nigeria Has Ever Prospered / Sylva Denies Ownership Of 48 Buildings Seized By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.