Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ways To Know If You Are Of God Or The Devil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ways To Know If You Are Of God Or The Devil. (195 Views)

How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Know If You Are Of God Or The Devil. by rolly44: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2020
1.been Proud: if u ar so proud and never give codus to ur maker then u ar like d devil. 2.oppresion: if u feel greater than ur negbour, maybe dat is d reason u bougth ur car or phone just to make other ppl feel inferior, check urself dat is one of his characters 3. Discrimination, 4. Love pleasure than human well beign. More n more check urself n change, i'm so tired to type.
Re: Ways To Know If You Are Of God Or The Devil. by ITbomb(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
rolly44:
1.been Proud: if u ar so proud and never give codus to ur maker then u ar like d devil. 2.oppresion: if u feel greater than ur negbour, maybe dat is d reason u bougth ur car or phone just to make other ppl feel inferior, check urself dat is one of his characters 3. Discrimination, 4. Love pleasure than human well beign. More n more check urself n change, i'm so tired to type.
5. Grammar: If you type like the op, you are of the devil

1 Like

Re: Ways To Know If You Are Of God Or The Devil. by rolly44: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
I'm aware of the erros, cant edit any but the most important thing is that God ask me to drop dis and i hv done that, maybe just for u. Even now....

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Should Drink Or Otherwise... / Confess Your Sins To Jesus Christ Crucified Now / Salt Of The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.