Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Name The Team Your Favourite Club Used The First Time You Saw Them Play - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Name The Team Your Favourite Club Used The First Time You Saw Them Play (364 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite To Win Ballon D'or 2019? / Pogba Would Rather Travel In His Rolls Royce Than The Team Bus - Mourinho / Asisat Oshoala Is "Sad And Pained" That She Won't Be In The Team Against France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Team Your Favourite Club Used The First Time You Saw Them Play by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Can you name your favorite club line up the very first time you watched them play and the team they faced?
Re: Name The Team Your Favourite Club Used The First Time You Saw Them Play by DownChelsea(f): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rooney
Ferdinand
Vidic
Fletcher
Berbatov
Ronaldo
Evra
Neville
Van der sar
Nani
Carrick

Manchester United 3-0 Chelsea . 2009
Re: Name The Team Your Favourite Club Used The First Time You Saw Them Play by powerfulguy: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
DownChelsea:
Rooney Ferdinand Vidic Fletcher Berbatov Ronaldo Evra Neville Van der sar Nani Carrick

Manchester United 3-0 Chelsea . 2009
Down chelsea
Re: Name The Team Your Favourite Club Used The First Time You Saw Them Play by swip88: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
My favorite football team is Liverpool and Manchester United. These two teams are my favorite, so I really like to bet using https://1xbet-info.org/ which is really popular in my country. So, I am currently using this one to make additional cash and also to watch last sport events.
Re: Name The Team Your Favourite Club Used The First Time You Saw Them Play by DownChelsea(f): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
powerfulguy:

Down chelsea
for life!
Re: Name The Team Your Favourite Club Used The First Time You Saw Them Play by Strech(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2020
DownChelsea:
for life!
I just feel like getting down with you. I know say you go sweet.
Re: Name The Team Your Favourite Club Used The First Time You Saw Them Play by sophtcopy: 12:46am On Jan 13, 2020
Benitez, Garcia, Baros, Gerrard, Alonso, Dudek, Riise, Cisse, Kewel, Carragher, Hypia, Finnan, Traore, and co made me fall in love with Liverpool #YNWA

(1) (Reply)

Rashford Vows To Return 'fitter Than Ever' After Back Injury / Download Video: Valencia Vs Barcelona 2-0 All Goals & Highlights / PSG Coach Trash Spat Talk With Mbappe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.