Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi (6585 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Blasts Simi For Degrading People With Tribal Marks / Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by Gossipkiller: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
6 Hours is not enough for adekunle gold on top of her, fans blasts simi

Following latest tweet by Simisola "Simi" Ogunleye which is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and actress.

After tweeting " 6 hours not enough"

In no time, a Twitter user by name (@emosliano) replied saying "6 hours is not enough for adekunle gold on top of her..lol"

Source:
https://gossipkiller.com/6-hours-is-not-enough-for-adekunle-gold-on-top-of-her-fans-blasts-simi/

Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by Hypnotise: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sex no go kill Nigerian youths. Always on their mind 25/7

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2020

even if what she meant is sex, you can never compete with a woman in sexual intercourse

i remember after second ejaculation,the cunt have to go buy milk and malt like that will be a supplement to the strength and semen she made me lost

4 Likes

Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by RoyalBlu(f): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Too many warped minds in the cyberspace.

It'll bet my lunch she meant recording time in the studio...

I still might be wrong but...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by Oche211(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
RoyalBlu:
Too many warped minds in the cyberspace.

It'll bet my lunch she meant recording time in the studio...

I still might be wrong but...

Na recording time or something else.
Trust our youths to make everything about sex

1 Like

Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by Jeamillz2020(m): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't even like her and that adekunle both are idiots.

1 Like

Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by NiklauseFred(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hypnotise:
Sex no go kill Nigerian youths. Always on their mind 25/7

25/7!? shocked haaa! Baba

4 Likes

Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by timibare(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
Set awon sheleya mummy
Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by omoiyalayi(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Haaaa

Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by Auxigen(m): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Must everything be about sex..ehnnn nitori Olorun!!
Which kind sex starved generation be this?!! angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2020
NiklauseFred:

25/7!? shocked haaa! Baba

jesussss! so una don turn this pic to meme shocked grin

Laugh wan kill me abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by NiklauseFred(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2020
tohyorsih2:

jesussss! so una don turn this pic to meme shocked grin

Laugh wan kill me abeg grin grin

Lol I told the dude that the pic will go places and he doubted me,now look at it grin grin
Re: 6 Hours Is Not Enough For Adekunle Gold On Top Of Her, Fans Blasts Simi by Tomitomeroo: 12:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fully funded opportunity at Oxford University. Here is an opportunity for highly intelligent international students... Read more

https://study2japa.com/scholarships/clarendon-fund-scholarships-at-university-of-oxford/

(1) (Reply)

Nairamarley Smoke Igbo In Front Of Police Officers (see Pictures) / Revealed! How Alaafin's New Wife, Chioma Earlier Married To An Igbo Man (PHOTOS) / Public Madness: Watch Couple Having Sex In Train Station [18+ Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.