Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Clash Of Clans Lounge - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clash Of Clans Lounge (4629 Views)

Cocgemsgiveaways- Clash Of Clans -get Unlimited Gems / Clash Of Clans; Nigerian Group/clan #serious Players Only / How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:19am On Mar 15, 2020
6. Drama queens

Similar to the clan hoppers. Comes in like he’s the first person to ever reach TH12, starts making demands on how the clan should be run, or he’ll take his Siege machines elsewhere.

Get real bro!

7. 29%ers

Dude, come on. If you attack my base and take all my resources, at least have the decency to leave me a shield.

It costs you nothing. Destroy that last builder’s hut for 30%. Don’t be a jerk.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2020
8. Tesla hiders

If you leave your TH outside the walls for a free star, leave it be.

Don’t hide your teslas there to pick off my archers.

You either want to give or you don’t.

9. Spies

'Oh you’d like to join our clan, right as War as starting?'

'You know, you look a lot like the guy who just left the enemy clan… you wouldn’t just be coming over here to scout or trap placements and CC troops, by any chance?'

For God’s sake, at least send someone over who isn’t in your War line-up.

To be fair, we have successfully sent spies before... *evil laugh*

10. Stans (stalker fans)
'I see some eye watching me, but I don't know who so can't ruin this attack, won't ruin this attack'

Ummm.... Thanks for the pressure bro.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:31am On Mar 15, 2020
Spring update coming soon (March/April)...loll
Here are some of the proposed changes

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by TissuePaper: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
freshpreshy:
4. Attack wasters

Three categories:
a) 'Hey! I just saw some fancy attack on YouTube. Lemme at them...cuz amma pro! '

Three minutes later, 'Dang!'

b) ‘This base has already been two-starred? Um, let me just attack it again, just to make sure.

‘For the good of the clan, you know?’

c) ‘Sure I’m 39th in the clan rankings, but I think I can snipe that TH13 with my lv4 archers.’

5. Clan hoppers

‘Idiot049 would like to join your clan’

‘Hi, I’d like some reinforcement troops’

‘Idiot049 has left the clan’.

Or

'Can I have Elder? Can I have Co-Leader? Can you let my mate in?' Sure...

On next login,
'abc11 has been kicked out by Idiot049'
'xyz007 has been kicked out by Idiot049
'
'supercell has been kicked out by Idiot049'

Bye-bye global chat... You won't be missed... *evil laugh*
lol
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by TissuePaper: 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
cheesy

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2020
TissuePaper:
cheesy
TH12... Sweet. Means you be my oga o.

Nice gardening... btw

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2020
TissuePaper:
cheesy
Seems you are gearing up for a mass ED attack... Is it ED only or ED+QW?

P.S: For the non-CoC readers,
ED = Electro dragons
QW has been mentioned in an earlier post smiley
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by TissuePaper: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2020
freshpreshy:

Seems you are gearing up for a mass ED attack... Is it ED only or ED+QW?

P.S: For the non-CoC readers,
ED = Electro dragons
QW has been mentioned in an earlier post smiley
lol yeah just mass ED my queen is upgrading and I also need to complete the event
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by TissuePaper: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2020
freshpreshy:

TH12... Sweet. Means you be my oga o.

Nice gardening... btw
thanks boss smiley
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2020
How to queen walk like a boss

1. Always carry one or two loons to test for seeking air mines from the side you are walking. This is to preserve your healers for longer
2. Generally, try not to QW more than a minute. This is to avoid time-fails.
3. Always have a freeze handy against those pesky single-target inferno towers or to give the queen some room to relax in places of heavy fire
4. Use wall breakers to open at least one layer wall. Some dudes can even open up to three layers of walls... Loll You can use a wall wrecker with something tanky e.g ice golems for your first few trials
5. For non-pros like me, I generally tend to avoid places my wall breakers cannot easily break without assist e.g multi-target infernos. However, the super wbs have solved this challenge... Yay!
6. Do lots of friendly challenge and just have a feel of how the queen moves. As a rule of thumb, always let the queen decide where she is going and execute your attack accordingly. If possible, try to attack in a way that she will eventually link up to the bulk of the troops.
7. Probably the most important. Try to get at least the enemy CC troops in your queenwalk. If you can snipe at least one hero too or some other high dps/multi-target defensive structures along with the enemy CC troop, well done ��

Basically, most attack strategies are greatly enhanced by a good QW. However, a good QW + miners charge should be perfect for TH10. If you have siege barracks + hogs inside to complement it, all the better.. That way you get an extra pekka

P.S: Always funnel in your miners or the bulk of whatever strategy you are using.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by omololu98: 11:47pm On May 10, 2020
@ Emms...Do you still play?
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 1:09am On May 12, 2020
omololu98:
Yeah I do

P.S: Sorry I haven't updated this thread in a while. Will try to bring in some fresh content within the week
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 7:49pm On May 12, 2020
Meanwhile saw this on Naija crew 3 clan description. Seems NC3 won some kind of competition. Anyone knows what NWL is? I bet it's international... loll

ESL here we come smiley

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 1:21am On May 14, 2020
and Supercell is ten smiley

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by Chidexter(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2020
Great work bro. I've also been a clasher since 2016, Ive been in a lot of clans from naija empire, to firepower, and some top fifty naija clans sha.

It's been fun, except when I left around 2018 for almost 2years I came back fully January this year. I missed a lot of my friends and sone whom I had their contacts on Facebook but I was unable to rekindle old friendship cos I lost my Facebook details.

Right now I joined an Indian clan, Uprising Rivals and that's where I stay with my village. wink

I'm pretty sure there are lots of Nigerian clashers but getting to meet them online( out of the game) is pretty hard.

Great stuff you're doing here, I'll send you a friend request in game. My clash name is Chidexta...... Th level : 11... I kinda skipped Th 10 entirely. I'm a maxer by the way

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by Chidexter(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2020
omololu98:

Do you?
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by Chidexter(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2020
freshpreshy:

Yeah I do

P.S: Sorry I haven't updated this thread in a while. Will try to bring in some fresh content within the week

Nice one
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:49am On May 15, 2020
Chidexter:
Great work bro. I've also been a clasher since 2016, Ive been in a lot of clans from naija empire, to firepower, and some top fifty naija clans sha.

It's been fun, except when I left around 2018 for almost 2years I came back fully January this year. I missed a lot of my friends and sone whom I had their contacts on Facebook but I was unable to rekindle old friendship cos I lost my Facebook details.

Right now I joined an Indian clan, Uprising Rivals and that's where I stay with my village. wink

I'm pretty sure there are lots of Nigerian clashers but getting to meet them online( out of the game) is pretty hard.

Great stuff you're doing here, I'll send you a friend request in game. My clash name is Chidexta...... Th level : 11... I kinda skipped Th 10 entirely. I'm a maxer by the way
Pleased to make your acquaintance.

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 9:55am On May 15, 2020
So I discovered NWL is a CoC pro competitive event amongst the top clans in Nigeria. Naija crew 3 won the first edition. Below are the highlights from that edition.

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 10:00am On May 15, 2020
Also, seems another tourney is underway. WHO WILL BE CROWNED CHAMPIONS??! Pretty exciting stuff these guys are doing cheesy

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by Chidexter(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2020
freshpreshy:

Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Likewise bro
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by Chidexter(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2020
freshpreshy:
So I discovered NWL is a CoC pro competitive event amongst the top clans in Nigeria. Naija crew 3 won the first edition. Below are the highlights from that edition.

Mad stuff. Where the likesbof jaxxwill them, funky solo and the rest.
I wish they had great online presence we for Dey reason one or two.

I just sent you a friend request ingame bro
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:21am On May 16, 2020
I think they all competed... At least their clans did, and every clan would like to field their best... loll

Side note: Always said I would love to see them compete at the ESL championship. To do this however, the clan has to be in Champions 1 so maybe if all top Naija clashers united in a neutral clan, this would be possible.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 4:50pm On May 16, 2020
So here's a fun challenge I thought everyone would like. If you would love me to see which you have done/completed, feel free to post yours

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 4:53pm On May 16, 2020
freshpreshy:
So here's a fun challenge I thought everyone would like. If you would love me to see which you have done/completed, feel free to post yours

Here's mine... loll

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by MichaelBlake40: 11:11am On May 19, 2020
freshpreshy:

Here's mine... loll
Nice bro cool I'm a new th11, started playing last year around May-June,rushed my way into th9 lol but maxed there also maxed th10 except for dark troops and spells
BK:37
AQ:40
GW:1
Never really cared for dark troops and spells (was all about upgrading heroes) except my beloved golem,witches and bowlers and bat spell
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 4:50pm On May 20, 2020
MichaelBlake40:

Nice bro cool I'm a new th11, started playing last year around May-June,rushed my way into th9 lol but maxed there also maxed th10 except for dark troops and spells
BK:37
AQ:40
GW:1
Never really cared for dark troops and spells (was all about upgrading heroes) except my beloved golem,witches and bowlers and bat spell
Nice AQ and BK level. From the stats above, I think GW is the most important upgrade for you.

P.S: Try maxing your hogs and miners. Heard the hybrid attack is a pretty strong meta attack at TH11 if you do it right
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 1:21pm On May 21, 2020
May 2020 Clan Games Rewards cheesy

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by Chidexter(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2020
freshpreshy:
May 2020 Clan Games Rewards cheesy

Looking lit. I'm done with season challenges a week ago
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 2:07am On May 30, 2020
CWL is only a few days ahead. Below is an image about CWL medals

Note that the number of medals you get depends on how many stars you win - 20% for 0 stars and increasing 10 % for each extra star up to 100% for 8 stars

forum.supercell.com

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2020
freshpreshy:
Also, seems another tourney is underway. WHO WILL BE CROWNED CHAMPIONS??! Pretty exciting stuff these guys are doing cheesy

Sorry I've been away for a while. Here are the highlights from the second edition.

P.S: United Paradise were crowned champions

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2020
Congratulations to all the clans in Nigeria that got promoted in the last CWL. Now we have two clans in Champions league: Naija Crew 3 and United Paradise.

#wemove

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xbox 360 Slim Loaded With 25 Games / Who Is Your Gaming Roommate? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.