Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Clash Of Clans Lounge - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clash Of Clans Lounge (4631 Views)

Cocgemsgiveaways- Clash Of Clans -get Unlimited Gems / Clash Of Clans; Nigerian Group/clan #serious Players Only / How To Use The Gowiva Attack Strategy For Town Hall 8. Clash Of Clans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 2:03am On Aug 13, 2020
This weekend promises to be an eventful one, with different Nigerian clans participating in various events. Particularly, the NWL (August tourney) and MWL Griffin tourney begins this weekend with a $100 pool prize. Have fun guys
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Snippets of the NWL August Tourney '20

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 2:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Snippets of the MWL Griffin League

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 2:12am On Aug 13, 2020
I believe there was also an event for different clans in Africa that held last month, called the African Clash Event (ACE). Would present more information on that as soon as I get it. However, below was the event "flier?"... Loll

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by MichaelBlake40: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2020
freshpreshy:
I believe there was also an event for different clans in Africa that held last month, called the African Clash Event (ACE). Would present more information on that as soon as I get it. However, below was the event "flier?"... Loll
Nice.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2020
So a Discord page was recently created so all Clashers in Nigeria can interact with each other. Link is in the picture below.

Up next: Mass ZapDrag attack strategy for TH10

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Mass ZapDrag strategy

Ever since the introduction of a revamped lightening spell in the summer update '20, the dragons have found increasing use at all TH levels, especially at TH10. Infact, it has become so powerful that the outcome is almost a sure three-stars when used correctly on any TH10 base. Some might even say TH10 is broken due to the advent of this strategy. Subsequently, I would be sharing to you the concept of this strategy. This would include army composition, spell placement as well as a few trivia/tips
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2020
MichaelBlake40:

Nice.

Thank you sir.

P.S: Which town hall level are you?
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by MichaelBlake40: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2020
freshpreshy:

Thank you sir.
P.S: Which town hall level are you?
Th11
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2020
Strategy: ZapDrag (1)

Army composition
Barracks: 11 dragons + 2 loons + 11 lightening spells
CC: 1 E.Dragon + 1 loon + 1 lightening spell
Siege machine: Stone slammer

Varieties of the ZapDrag at TH10 exist. This first method involves taking out all four ADs with the 12 lightening spells and spamming all troops at any side

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Strategy: ZapDrag (2)

Army composition
Barracks: 10 dragons + 6 loons + 9 lightening spells + 1 rage spell
CC: 1 7 loon + 1 freeze spell
Siege machine: Battle blimp

The second method involves taking out three ADs while coming at an angle in which the fourth AD can be taken out early. It is a bit surgical than the first method but sometimes is more "effective" if done correctly.

Island bases are the bases this method really shine. In the second picture, the blimp bomb was used on one of the single infernos, while 6 loons were used on the second single infernos (and lure out the defending CC troop) +. Also, the kill squad (dragons) were then brought in from the side of the last AD so as to take it out quickly and then retarget on the incoming defending CC troop (an ED in this case).

Loll.. Like I said, it's more surgical and that's why I prefer it over the first method as it gives one control over different phases of the attack

Up next: Tips and tricks on ZapDrag

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Tips and trick on ZapLalo

1. Always come from the side unguarded by sweepers
2. Before deploying your kill squad, use a loon to test for SAMs (seeking air mines)
3. When using your "zaps" on the ADs, try dealing extra damage on surrounding buildings. Lightening spells have a two-tile range so this can be utilized to take out buildings close to the target AD...or at least deal some damage to them.
4. It takes three level 7 lightening spells to completely take out a max TH10 AD.
5. If possible, try to deal with the CC at the early phase of your attack

Note that if done correctly, heroes are almost not required in the ZapDrag attack... Yeah, it's that op.

Picture 1: Correct deployment of a lightening spell, taking advantage of its two-tile range

Picture 2: Effect of picture 1 done correctly

Picture 3: Dealing damage to both the target AD and the Archer Queen... Taking the AQ as well is always huge value... loll. Also note that it take about 23 seconds for the AQ to walk around her platform.

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
MichaelBlake40:

Th11

Oof... Nice

What's your favorite strategy?
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by MichaelBlake40: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
freshpreshy:

Oof... Nice
What's your favorite strategy?
Pekkabobat
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Congratulations to @Our Dynasty

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2020
freshpreshy:
This weekend promises to be an eventful one, with different Nigerian clans participating in various events. Particularly, the NWL (August tourney) and MWL Griffin tourney begins this weekend with a $100 pool prize. Have fun guys

And we are in the next stage of the MWL Griffin tourney scheduled for the 22nd. Congratulations guys

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 1:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Meanwhile, another tourney is underway. Goodluck guys @Our Dynasty

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 1:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Attached below are the schedule and rules for the MLCW tourney... Oof, the rules appears quite stringent at first glance

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by gamelover1296(f): 8:09am On Aug 23, 2020
I've been playing Clash of clans mod since 2013. It was new back then. I prefer mod version because you can access unlimited recources even if you are newbie.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:04am On Aug 31, 2020
gamelover1296:
I've been playing Clash of clans mod since 2013. It was new back then. I prefer mod version because you can access unlimited recources even if you are newbie.

Won't that be a "different game"? Also, personally, I feel the thrill of CoC is in the never-ending grind...so mods are definitely a no-no for me.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2020
@Our Dynasty still in the competition. Yesterday's win made it two wins and one loss for them. Two wars left at the group stage of the MLCW tourney.

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
smiley Seems we are to expect two more updates this year according to Darian, the community manager at supercell forum. In his reply to the question "What will be the topic in the new update? Any nice qol-changes? Any hints?",

There will be two more updates this year. You should know by now that we can't reveal anything this early. If I did, Anoushka would have my hide. And given the sensitivity of what we're working on, it's way too early to share anything because things are constantly changing as we work on it. It would be really crappy if I said "Hey everyone, here's what is coming in the next update" only to have that feature scrapped because we couldn't find a way to make it work.

This is another reason why we try to not share anything until we have the features set. Otherwise, there would be cries of "You promised us <blank>!!!" and that's a really horrible feeling as a gamer when we can't deliver on something we thought we could.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Q: When is next TH level coming?
Darian: Not until at least 2021. We try to space out new Town Halls by 18 months. Since TH13 came out in the December 2019 update, the earliest we'd plan to release TH14 would be the June 2021 update. However, please note that this DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE RELEASING TH14 IN JUNE. Knowing you folks, I know many would latch on to my statement as a confirmation of a release date. That is not the case. TH14 could potentially come sooner, or it could be later. The 18 months is just a guideline, based on player behaviors on how long it takes for the average person to max their base.
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
freshpreshy:
Q: When is next TH level coming?
Darian: Not until at least 2021. We try to space out new Town Halls by 18 months. Since TH13 came out in the December 2019 update, the earliest we'd plan to release TH14 would be the June 2021 update. However, please note that this DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE RELEASING TH14 IN JUNE. Knowing you folks, I know many would latch on to my statement as a confirmation of a release date. That is not the case. TH14 could potentially come sooner, or it could be later. The 18 months is just a guideline, based on player behaviors on how long it takes for the average person to max their base.

You can read more on answered questions from Darian using the link below
https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1922034-I-m-Clash-Community-Manager-Darian-Ask-Me-Anything/page2
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by freshpreshy: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2020
All local tourneys are on pause for the entire duration of the CWL week
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by Kamui9969: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
So happy I found this thread , I’m looking for a good clan that goes for e sports in Nigeria or Africa , the discord server invite is now invalid so also can you drop a recent one
freshpreshy:
freshpreshy:

Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by Jon1234: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Clash champs won the 2023 worlds championship few hours ago
Re: Clash Of Clans Lounge by Jon1234: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Each edition so far and the MVP

2019 - Wei (NOVA毛豆)
2020 - Vale (ALTERNATE aTTaX)
2021 - Vic (J.X Tigers)
2022 - Klaus (QW Stephanie)
2023 - pCastro (Clash Champs)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xbox 360 Slim Loaded With 25 Games / Who Is Your Gaming Roommate? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.