Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Need Your Input - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Input (2995 Views)

Wives And Mothers, I Need Your Input / I'm Back With Another Wahala.... Please I Need Your Input... / I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Happy Sunday Nairalanders....
Some days ago, I had issue with my husband's close friend. I shouted at him.
I'm pregnant and have observed that this condition can make me be aggressive some times.
I had wanted to visit him because his house is near ours but unfortunately he left for work early that day.
Later on, I sent him a message apologizing.
He didn't reply, I called him too but he didn't pick his call.
He has stopped coming to our house.
But my husband still visits him.
It worries me a lot because if he actually loves my husband, he should be able to forgive me.
My husband sees nothing wrong in it, saying that it doesn't concern him whether he stops coming to his house or not, he(hubby) won't stop visiting him.
He is unmarried.... This is someone that if he comes around I will be eager to make some food for him. At times, I even call him on phone to tell him to come and eat. I'm not capitalizing on this, but just to tell you how I cared for him.

Your input is highly needed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Input by Kendumazy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
I like your husband already. I like the way he handles this issue. Why not try and get to know the next time hubby is going to see him again and follow your hubby. That way, you can apologize facially to him.

29 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kendumazy:
I like your husband already. I like the way he handles this issue. Why not try and get to know the next time hubby is going to see him again and follow your hubby. That way, you can apologize facially to him.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by donstan18: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
He may not be bearing grudges against you.

Kindly allow him avoid you in peace. He wants no trouble or anything that will jeopardize his friendship with your husband.

15 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
donstan18:
He may not be bearing grudges against you.

Kindly allow him avoid you in peace. He wants no trouble or anything that will jeopardize his friendship with your husband.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by Lamanii22(f): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
He is just trying to avoid you... Maybe he would come see you after you must have given birth... It's the pregnancy that made you shout at him right?

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lamanii22:
He is just trying to avoid you... Maybe he would come see you after you must have given birth... It's the pregnancy that made you shout at him right?
Prior to this time, I never had issue with him.
If he has the mind to wait till I give birth, then I don't think I'll welcome him.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by ImaIma1(f): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
Why did you shout at him na? And why do we blame things on pregnancy? You will never shout at your boss, your father inlaw, Pastor no matter how the pregnancy makes you feel. It's probably see finish and he knows that too.

Try and find a way to go there and apologize to him.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Input by donstan18: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
ImaIma1:
Why did you shout at him na? And why do we blame things on pregnancy? You will never shout at your boss, your father inlaw, Pastor no matter how you the pregnancy makes you feel. It's probably see finish and he knows that too.

Try and find a way to go there and apologize him.
And I thought you'll never make a reasonable comment on this forum.

14 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Maybe you had a smooth pregnancy!!!!
I have tried my best to apologize to him. Let me just focus on my condition and deliver this baby.
ImaIma1:
Why did you shout at him na? And why do we blame things on pregnancy? You will never shout at your boss, your father inlaw, Pastor no matter how you the pregnancy makes you feel. It's probably see finish and he knows that too.

Try and find a way to go there and apologize him.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by crackkhaus: 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
donstan18:

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by crackkhaus: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:
I'm pregnant and have observed that this condition can make me be aggressive some times.
I had wanted to visit him because his house is near ours but unfortunately he left for work early that day.
Later on, I sent him a message apologizing.
He didn't reply, I called him too but he didn't pick his call.
He has stopped coming to our house.
But my husband still visits him.
It worries me a lot because if he actually loves my husband, he should be able to forgive me.
My husband sees nothing wrong in it, saying that it doesn't concern him whether he stops coming to his house or not, he(hubby) won't stop visiting him.
He is unmarried.... This is someone that if he comes around I will be eager to make some food for him. At times, I even call him on phone to tell him to come and eat. I'm not capitalizing on this, but just to tell you how I cared for him.

Your input is highly needed.
Were you expecting your husband to inherit your headache and beef his close friend on your behalf? cheesy

Women sef...

For you to feel this guilty, it must mean you are completely at fault for whatever happened between you two, and you have realized it.

My suggestion is to let the man be. When he has your time again, he will make himself available.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by TheArchangel(f): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:
I have tried my best to apologize to him. Let me just focus on my condition and deliver this baby.
Send him a genuine and apologetic SMS. Take full responsibility and stop using pregnancy as excuses to unleash evil behavior. What you did had nothing to do with pregnancy. You got mad at him and lashed out, the earlier you own up and accept your mistake the better.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Input by Triniti(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
He’s just trying to stay on his own lane and avoid being disrespected by you. I believe he has shown you enough kindness and is disappointed by your attitude. Wait for him to come around and apologize

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Would you have done same if you were my hubby? It's not as if I'm completely at fault but I don't like someone bearing grudges against me. It's actually my weak point because in this life, one is likely to offend someone. But some people find it difficult to forgive.
crackkhaus:

Were you expecting your husband to inherit your headache and beef his close friend on your behalf? cheesy

Women sef...

For you to feel this guilty, it must mean you are completely at fault for whatever happened between you two, and you have realized it.

My suggestion is to let the man be. When he has your time again, he will make himself available.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by ImaIma1(f): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:

That's what you assume that I had it smooth.

Smooth or not, would you shout at your CEO? Not supervisor o. I am just being real here and not trying to upset you. You should take responsibility for what you did rather than blame it on the pregnancy.

The bolded might be the way to go.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
TheArchangel:

Send him a genuine and apologetic SMS taking full responsibility and stop hiding by using pregnancy excuses to unleash evil behavior. What you did had nothing to do with pregnancy. You got mad at him and lashed out, the earlier you own up and accept your mistake the better.
See the exact message I sent him:
Good afternoon Oga Emeka.... I intended coming to ur house two days ago but learnt you had gone out. I'm so sorry for shouting at u d oda day. Pls forgive me.
On a normal day, I can never shout at him. Pregnancy can make one to be aggressive.
You can google it.
Re: I Need Your Input by crackkhaus: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:
Would you have done same if you were my hubby? It's not as if I'm completely at fault but I don't like someone bearing grudges against me. It's actually my weak point because in this life, one is likely to offend someone. But some people find it difficult to forgive.
Yes if I were your hubby and I know my friend didn't do something weighty enough to have made you lash out, I would remain neutral and keep visiting him.

And I don't think he's bearing grudges against you, you're a wife to his friend. Get that thought out of your head and just let him be, or you can have your husband do the talking to him on your behalf.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by ImaIma1(f): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
donstan18:

Like you know what reasonable is.

10 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

Yes if I were your hubby and I know my friend didn't do something weighty enough to have made you lash out, I would keep visiting him.

And I don't think he's bearing grudges against you, you're a wife to his friend. Get that thought out of our head and just let him be, or you can have your husband do the talking to him on your behalf.
Okay. To the extent he couldn't reply my message nor pick my call.
You will make a GOOD husband (if you are not married)
Re: I Need Your Input by crackkhaus: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:

Okay. To the extend of neither replying my message now picking my calls?
You will make a GOOD husband (if you are not married)
I know right? wink

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by Katier00(f): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
He will come around, some men are like that. Don't stop calling him or texting him to come and eat. He is just been uncomfortable for the main time

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by crackkhaus: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Katier00:
He will come around, some men are like that. Don't stop calling him or texting him to come and eat. He is just been uncomfortable for the main time
Errm actually, stop calling and texting any further.
You don't want your husband thinking there's something else involved. grin

Babygal2020

13 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Katier00:
Thank you
Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

Errm actually, stop calling and texting any further.
You don't want your husband thinking there's something else involved. grin

Babygal2020
Lol
Re: I Need Your Input by CAPSLOCKED: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:

THIS IS AN EXCUSE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN TO MISBEHAVE.

UNTIL YOU SHOUT FOR YOUR MD AT WORK, OR SHOUT AT A TROOP OF SOLDIERS... THAT'S WHEN I'LL GIVE AS MUCH AS A PINCH OF CONSIDERATION FOR YOUR MISBEHAVINGS UNDER THE GUISE OF PERIODS AND PREGNANCY.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Input by Cutehector(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Madam dont worry yaself, if I were him, even if you apologize, I won't still set my foot in ya house.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by CAPSLOCKED: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
ImaIma1:
Why did you shout at him na? And why do we blame things on pregnancy? You will never shout at your boss, your father inlaw, Pastor no matter how the pregnancy makes you feel. It's probably see finish and he knows that too.

Try and find a way to go there and apologize to him.

I SUSPECT YOU'RE AN IMPOSTOR.

GUYS, IMALMA'S ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED. .

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by ImaIma1(f): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I SUSPECT YOU'RE AN IMPOSTOR.

GUYS, IMALMA'S ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED. .

Lol...why are you boys making a fuss? I only speak my mind and if it offends you or you don't agree with it, that's your kettle of fish.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Babygal2020(f): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS AN EXCUSE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN TO MISBEHAVE.

UNTIL YOU SHOUT FOR YOUR MD AT WORK, OR SHOUT AT A TROOP OF SOLDIERS... THAT'S WHEN I'LL GIVE AS MUCH AS A PINCH OF CONSIDERATION FOR YOUR MISBEHAVINGS UNDER THE GUISE OF PERIODS AND PREGNANCY.
Hmmm. Have you been pregnant before?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Input by CAPSLOCKED: 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Babygal2020:
Hmmm. Have you been pregnant before?
GO AND SIT DOWN.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Input by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Leave him be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Father To Lie Like This, With His Grown-up Daughter? / How Can I Solve This Issue Without Causing Tension In My Family / Nigerian Lady Pictured Backing Her Baby In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.