Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) (1713 Views)

Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
it's this kind of things that pisses me off about we Nigerians, we are fully aware that Buhari administration ruled out office of the First Lady in his government, why are we so ranting if Zanan his daughter is flying the presidential jet all over the country? can't we just take it as Office of ADA of Nigeria' thing?
even Femi Falana is ranting, enough of this ranting please, this is becoming hate speech.

if she like , let her fly it to her boy friend house , no more hate speech!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Yunisa001(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
those that are ranting don't know there problem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Yunisa001:
those that are ranting don't know there problem

my Broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ada

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
ADA of Nigeria grin grin grin Sarrki dont mind them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Adaibeku(f): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
The Useless Ada that won't mourn her dead father in shame , #CursedAdaHanan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
... Hypocrites won't end nigeria ,n yorubas kept quiet if is my tribesman Jonathan now ....u know d rest

3 Likes

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Lawly: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Hypocrites won't end nigeria ,n yorubas kept quiet if is my tribesman Jonathan now ....u know d rest

Honestly the matter tire me sef. They steal from us on daily basis and still claim that if the country divides we re the ones that ll suffer. We have been agitating since for the fraud of a country to indeed divide. Let it divide and let's see who ll suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lawly:

Honestly the matter tire me sef. They steal from us on daily basis and still claim that if the country divides we re the ones that ll suffer. We have been agitating since for the fraud of a country to indeed divide. Let it divide and let's see who ll suffer.

this is hate speech!! penalty is death by hanging! are you aware?

2 Likes

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Lawly: 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
payperpost:

this is hate speech!! penalty is death by hanging! are you aware?

Wow. So its now hate speech if its coming from non-muslim abi? But all the inflammatory statements abokis make on daily basis against the south they don't consider it hate speech abi?

God help us in this country

3 Likes

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lawly:

Wow. So its now hate speech if its coming from non-muslim abi? But all the inflammatory statements abokis make on daily basis against the south they don't consider it hate speech abi?

God help us in this country

another hate speech!! = death by hanging X 2 .

1 Like

Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Lawly: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2020
payperpost:

another hate speech!! = death by hanging X 2 .

Lmao oooo oooo. So you re multiplying the death for me? How many times does ur Aboki govt want to kill a man? grin
Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2020
Lawly:

Lmao oooo oooo. So you re multiplying the death for me? How many times does ur Aboki govt want to kill a man? grin

another hate speech! gosh!!

the illiterate believe its hate speech when the citizen expressed their grievances or disagree with his cabal.
I don't want to die by hanging, that's why i'm supporting all the government stupid decisions please bear with me , and
Re: Office Of Nigerian First Daughter. ( ADA 01) by Lawly: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2020
payperpost:

another hate speech! gosh!!

the illiterate believe its hate speech when the citizen expressed their grievances or disagree with his cabal.
I don't want to die by hanging, that's why i'm supporting all the government stupid decisions please bear with me , and

Lol. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'1966' Igbo Coup Was Based On Religious Sentiments. / Northerners Amongst Us. / Nigerians Were Enjoying Under GEJ, Buhari’s Government Brought Hardship-Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.