Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Re-for A Matured Woman Nly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re-for A Matured Woman Nly (348 Views)

Video Of Two Matured Woman Fighting D!rty On The Street Goes Viral / I Need A Matured Elder To Talk To Right Now. / 10 Signs Of A Matured Woman For Marriage And Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-for A Matured Woman Nly by ctbhola: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dear friends, I once posted an article with the above topic,,,,I had a lots of view,,but hoping to get someone to respond

But it seem that there are no single matured minded woman who wish to settled in to a family life like I wish to.,,I won't blow my horn by myself but let me say that

I am a gentleman
I hate argument
I don't like insultives words
I prefer diplomatic approach to issues
I believe that secrets should be kept
I don't like third party with interference
I believe in dialogue
I value mutual respect and love.

If you are a matured single woman of 30-35,,WhatsApp me or call 08115367121

NB,,,pls ooooo,,,I am just a simple and a humble young man in my early 40s,,,,if you think that I can builld or I have mansion in the sky,,a take God beg you no halla me ooo.I dey collect minimum wage ooooo.

But one thing I know what a woman want and what a woman is worth.
Re: Re-for A Matured Woman Nly by brodalikeme(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
I admire your courage to bring this to an online platform, However, i think you can get this woman of your choice from any of your acquaintances or through referral from friend. 40 years is still borderline age in the game of romance in my opinion.

Someone once said that everything you need to succeed in life is within your circle. I regret not dating one of those girls that were giving me green light back then, may that not be your portion angry angry
Re: Re-for A Matured Woman Nly by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
no wonder you got no response, NL is no such place to look for a mature wife. go out, mingle with people, friends, acquaintances etc.... look around you, she is there for you to find.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-for A Matured Woman Nly by MedicH: 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
These people that look for wife or husband on this nairaland how do you folks breathe?

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Valentine's Day You Don't Really Know About. / Romance In The Ship / Can I Revert My Circumcision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.