Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration (705 Views)

See White Elephant Projects By Nigerian Politicians Which You Clap About / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi / Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by Rosskii: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
I've literally had it up to here with people who keep repeating the ignorant claim that Buhari is not doing anything as president of this great republic. Below is a list of 75 major project initiatives ongoing or completed, from across the country, by this federal govt. I would have listed it, but it will literally crash the server if I did - such is the length of achievements. So please click directly on the link and read it for yourselves.

Happy New Year to all Nigerians. wink

https://thecrestng.com/major-ongoing-and-completed-infrastructure-projects-by-the-buhari-administration/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Rosskii:
I've literally had it up to here with people who keep repeating the ignorant claim that Buhari is not doing anything as president of this great republic. Below is a list of 75 major project initiatives ongoing or completed, from across the country, by this federal govt. I would have listed it, but it will literally crash the server if I did - such is the length of achievements. So please click directly on the link and read it for yourselves.

Happy New Year to all Nigerians. wink

https://thecrestng.com/major-ongoing-and-completed-infrastructure-projects-by-the-buhari-administration/
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by Rosskii: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
^^^Childish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by Rosskii: 6:55am On Jan 13, 2020
Bump
Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by helinues: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2020
Servers will crash? undecided

Are you Mr Lai new spokesman?
Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by futuregovernor: 7:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Rubbish
Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2020
We have to go read it on another site and then comment here?

1 Like

Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2020
-

1 Like

Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by tck2000(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2020
BeachLife:
I can't judge the president's performance because I've no clue what's going on , but I think the president and senate only need to do one thing ,not 75 : Enact true federalism (Autonomy for all ethnic nations ). Do you agree with this ? If not ,give me your opinion.
I think it's the governors and local government chairman's job to develop Nigeria not the president.
Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by ItooWorWor(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by amc: 8:51am On Jan 13, 2020
BeachLife:
I can't judge the president's performance because I've no clue what's going on , but I think the president and senate only need to do one thing ,not 75 : Enact true federalism (Autonomy for all ethnic nations ).

How many ethnic nations would that be? I hear we have over 300 ethnic groups and 500 languages.
Re: 75 Major Projects By The Buhari Administration by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 13, 2020
-

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 / . / Latest from Lagos State Police Command on Motorcycles Used For Courier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.