Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 (701 Views)

Pastor Odumeje: Obi Ezekwesili And Others Are Hypocrites - Reno Omokri / This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
Obasanjo founded Transparency International with Ezekwesili and 3 others in 1993.

Reason TI should never be taken seriously.
Re: Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 by denko(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
But u took it serious during GEJ administration. Orue na him u be.
GenBuhari:
Obasanjo founded Transparency International with Ezekwesili and 3 others in 1993.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Never took it seriously TI is as corrupt as Thief Obasanjo.
Re: Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 by Staro: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2020

That is what you get when you have a silent thief, a liar and a hypocrite as president.
Worst still is when you have some very dumb, useless ZOMBIES as his followers.

Oga, I have attached a brief history of T I and it's founders, show me OBJ's name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 by ChoCho54(f): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
But when they rated you better in 2016, you praised them.

Buhari and Garba shehu are also co- founders.

Wey-rey.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Staro:

That is what you get when you have a silent thief, a liar and a hypocrite as president.

Oga, I have attached a brief history of T I and it's founders, show me OBJ's name

You get time for the idi*t. However, good job for bursting the fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 by 24SEVEN: 8:34am On Jan 25, 2020
GenBuhari:

Say what you know, Mr Ignorance.
Re: Obasanjo Founded Transparency International With Ezekwesili And 3 Others In 1993 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2020
Staro:

Why attach a screenshot? post the web link na.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Regret After 2023 – Kwankwaso Replies Ganduje / Latest from Lagos State Police Command on Motorcycles Used For Courier / Obono Obla Says He Has No Business With ICPC, Accuses Agency Of Ethnic Cleansing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.