Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Don't Ever Play With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Play With A Girl (3406 Views)

MEN!! Don't Ever Make The Mistake Of Being As Stupid As These 2 Men!! (photos) / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Play With A Girl by EMPEROR48: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
This babe at my office always come around we joke and play, I decided to take her out and spoil her a little I never knew I was about causing the greatest plunder in my life, after going to the cinema and all that, then I decided we go to the other room that was where my problem started, she ask me immediately how much will you pay? I was shock, I told her to relax my second problem I should have settled before we entered, later she said I should give her money I gave her and she said it's not enough, she started shouting and embarrassing me in public myy God am still in shock how I was treated by a supposed friend never knew she was a LovePeddler, please always confirm prize o because no more decent girl in this country again o she started behaving like a mad dog I was so shocked that I can't even think straight again i had to share my bitter experience what a bad thing to do ... Girls are bad

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by TerryMcGinis(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Idiot. Its folks like you that would rather spend millions on a girl than spend a kobo on a needy friend. Serves you right fool.

19 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by ZiriMane(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
I'm very sure you would also have a religious belief too and you are here engaging in illicit sexual affairs...
anyways dat one consyn you, but how can a girl that you haven't even touched shout at you when you are just in the stage of bargaining?
OP it seems you are a Weak Man

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
There's no difference between you and the said girl. You wanted to take her to the other room because you took her to cinema and probably some restaurant. You are both cheap.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by ImaIma1(f): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2020
You. Are you decent? What is the difference between you and the girl?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by lilmax(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2020
You met yourself, so why are you complaining? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by EMPEROR48: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2020
I don't know why they gave this 13years old a phone, well I don't blame you
TerryMcGinis:
Idiot. Its folks like you that would rather spend millions on a girl than spend a kobo on a needy friend. Serves you right fool.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by Apination(m): 1:27am On Jan 13, 2020
No friendship for street, it's business as usual. Stop forming good face For those bitches, na money for hand back for ground be the street rule. I Pity pass those mumu boys when dey say dem get gf, dem just dey overpay for toto cos naija babes na 0 for ratings undecided

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by samson07(m): 1:32am On Jan 13, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
you went too far

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by Bruno3000(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
grin
Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by infogenius(m): 7:44am On Jan 13, 2020
EMPEROR48:
This babe at my office always come around we joke and play, I decided to take her out and spoil her a little I never knew I was about causing the greatest plunder in my life, after going to the cinema and all that, then I decided we go to the other room that was where my problem started, she ask me immediately how much will you pay? I was shock, I told her to relax my second problem I should have settled before we entered, later she said I should give her money I gave her and she said it's not enough, she started shouting and embarrassing me in public myy God am still in shock how I was treated by a supposed friend never knew she was a LovePeddler, please always confirm prize o because no more decent girl in this country again o she started behaving like a mad dog I was so shocked that I can't even think straight again i had to share my bitter experience what a bad thing to do ... Girls are bad

I am sorry about your experience.
I hope she is not one of the cleaners working in your office?

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by Londonland: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
lol ,you know him before?
Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2020
Londonland:
lol ,you know him before?
the guy post vex me wahlai na case of cunny man meet cunny woman...e good for am. BTW I use to keep lousy friends like him..not until I come sabi dem finish
Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2020
samson07:
you went too far
toofan abi?
Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2020
EMPEROR48:
I don't know why they gave this 13years old a phone, well I don't blame you
oga sharrap and own your stupidity with pride.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by Saintmary(f): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2020
EMPEROR48:
You people come on Nairaland to call all girls love peddlers, yet when they fulfill your prophecies, you say girls are bad. You paid her for s3x with movies and what not, yet, when she asks for balance, you start ranting.
Serves you right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Welcome to NAIJA
Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by Daviddson(m): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2020
You both were love peddlers, for taking somebody for an outing and then "forcing" them into a sex room, as a payment.
Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by Gabson001(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
so because you take her out
you want fvck
you seff no dey fear God
Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by rex444(m): 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
wehdone Mr take out....if U take yourself out or add your friends friends along will all these happen
Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by EMPEROR48: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Your replies just show how bad this country is now, I love what some few persons said, but that alabuku that is spilling rubbish because I don't know who got him a phone I wonder what a 13 years old will be doing with a phone.. Well I have moved on with my life because olosho business na scam.. Now I know better
Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by AfroKnight: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lol. Sorry bro.

Always discuss terms of engagement before going in.
Re: Don't Ever Play With A Girl by StrikeBack(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Does Owning A Car As A Single Lady Make One Less Attracted / Unapproachable? / How Can I Eliminate Body Odour / Bbnaija JMK Goes Unclad In Club As Cross R0ck Maria In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.