Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday (37417 Views)

How Supreme Court Ruling On Imo May Affect Ganduje / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by garfield1: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2020
seniormallam:
My own analysis........... Nwosu is the authentic candidate of APC, but he contested under AA, so APC went to the pool without a candidate....... Their authentic candidate was disqualified for contesting under two political parties.........

Only mwosu can lay claim to APC victory.......but he's been disqualified for contesting under two parties, APC votes are wasted votes.
That judgment does not affect apc.a judgment which you were never part of can never affect you.the supreme court will never abuse the principle of fair hearing
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by NORSYK(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2020
garfield1:

That judgment does not affect apc.a judgment which you were never part of can never affect you.the supreme court will never abuse the principle of fair hearing

Hope you are on the verge of committing suicide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by bossvitality(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Mobi47:
let's be sure first o. Did mbaka really said that? there should be a video evidence to this fact or official statement from Mbaka's ministry. Just note that if truly he said such a thing, it must surely come to pass. He is the true prophet don't joke with his prophesies. All he said in the past, happened.
yes that what he said and i was there live at new year cross over night
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by zaragoza(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2020
Cantonese:

So why did Uzodimma lose at the tribunal and appeal courts?
didn't adeleke win at the tribunal but lost in the court

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by nzeobi(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
you are right. However if he reclaims the 388 units he claims to have won, ihedioha is gone
Do you know the margin of his loss, I was on ground during the election and believe me, he lost woefully. He even struggled to win in only his lga.
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by seniormallam(m): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2020
garfield1:

This is not about two candidates laying claim to the rightful party flag bearer..........this is about the right candidate abandoning the party to another party without name substitution.......... APC did not participate in that election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by JackTiger: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2020
Fear not! For I see Ihedioha smiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by garfield1: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2020
NORSYK:

Hope you are on the verge of committing suicide
Hope is coming
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by Okoroawusa: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2020
Anxiety for what?

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by chukel(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2020
nzeobi:

Do you know the margin of his loss, I was on ground during the election and believe me, he lost woefully. He even struggled to win in only his lga.
yes. About 180k. I hear he has form EC8a to that effect. If he cannot surpass that margin, he wouldn't be in court with evidence
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by garfield1: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2020
seniormallam:

This is not about two candidates laying claim to the rightful party flag bearer..........this is about the right candidate abandoning the party to another party without name substitution.......... APC did not participate in that election
My brother,am at work.dont stress me.you clearly do not understand legal matters so leave it.it doesn't affect apc.it is restricted to aa and nwosu.even in somalia,a judge cannot give a ruling affection a non party
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by garfield1: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2020
zaragoza:

didn't adeleke win at the tribunal but lost in the court
Thank you
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by garfield1: 10:28am On Jan 13, 2020
nzeobi:

Hope won massively in his lga,only nwosu struggled to win his own nkwerre lga.
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by LANDLORD72: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2020
megacity:
The Word of God must surely come to pass.

Thus says the Lord :

There is Hope for people of Imo
The people of Imo State has suffered but Hope is coming

Hope is coming says the Lord
Fake prophecy can never come to pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by seniormallam(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2020
garfield1:

Hope is coming
Mbaka meant Hope Uzodinma is coming to visit him soon.........don't misquote him

5 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by garfield1: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2020
seniormallam:

Mbaka meant Hope Uzodinma is coming to visit him soon.........don't misquote him
We will find out before 5pm.continue reasoning like the senior mallam that you are
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by gozie112(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
Studying the previous judgements by the supreme court on imo state, they may have paved way for hope uzodinmma. For those saying APC came a distant 3rd, with the elimination of AA by supreme court judgement, APC automatically comes 2nd. Uche nwosu cannot say he is the true candidate of APC cos he stood on the platform of AA during the last election and as such supreme court disqualified him for double standard. So he cannot even lay claim to APC flag. He stands disqualified from anything concerning last election. Ihedioha on the other hand got majority of the votes but didn't get the spread to be declared winner. Hope didn't get the majority but got the spread. He is also claiming some polling units where he convincingly won were excluded. If he gets the nodding of the supreme court on that, he becomes the governor today. But it will be tough.
it was Ifeanyi ararume that came 3rd under the party of apga
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by gozie112(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2020
chukel:
he was distant 3rd then. No judgements then from supreme court on uche nwosu
4th Oga..what happen to Ifeanyi ararume that came 3rd

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by garfield1: 11:15am On Jan 13, 2020
The supreme court has commenced hearing,the cjn is heading a 7 man panel but one of the panel members is ill so there is a stalemate
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by seniormallam(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Cjn heading the panel?.............it's finished

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by gozie112(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2020
garfield1:

Hope won massively in his lga,only nwosu struggled to win his own nkwerre lga.
massively ?are u from imo state?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by garfield1: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2020
seniormallam:
Cjn heading the panel?.............it's finished
It means nothing.a supreme panel can be 5 or 7 but am suspecting something.one guber poll has to be nullified,by the way one of the panel.members is ill
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by olisaEze(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2020
Mm hmm....because Mbaka has received his own share from the largesse of Uzodinma! Is this not the same man that tried to blackmail Peter Obi into dashing him money under the guise of offertory? Ghana-must-go prophecy! Ihedioha is here to stay, hohaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by garfield1: 11:45am On Jan 13, 2020
The supreme court has suspended hearings till tomorrow.the evil day has been delayed for ihedioha
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by degamemaster(m): 11:51am On Jan 13, 2020
Faber:
Imo go enter on chance today...

Apc and Buharig go seize am back...

Watch and see. Mbaka got a first hand information from the cabals and he jejely turn am into prophecy

You just read my mind. It could be that he's working with the cabals and was informed earlier about their evil plot, but God pass them. Emeka Ihedioha is our governor and he will complete his tenure.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by sixtus20: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Well in all let the espectation God be done.
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by promisedwealth(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
futuregovernor:
this one nah olodo
better olodo
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by cocaineaddict(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
garfield1:
The supreme court has suspended hearings till tomorrow.the evil day has been delayed for ihedioha
Idiot. You and fcc Jones will suffer terribly

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by AdonaiAluminium: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
I see a rerun coming and if that happens, Ihedioha is gone

Contact us now for all your roofing jobs, roof repair and maintenance etc
Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by bumi10(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Caseless:
On what ground is hope contesting? Did he come second in the election?

I dont even understand.

Abi na government magic won happen?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by Tumadre: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mobi47:
let's be sure first o. Did mbaka really said that? there should be a video evidence to this fact or official statement from Mbaka's ministry. Just note that if truly he said such a thing, it must surely come to pass. He is the true prophet don't joke with his prophesies. All he said in the past, happened.

How are all of you people still so gullible? This country has used God to deceive its people for too long.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday by Charly68: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thank God for Buhari who will allow the judiciary to carry out justice without influencing the outcome and that is why both parties have hop now . Whatever happens at the end of the day blame Okoro Hausa who cause the katakata that is on ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting Victims Storm Lagos Panel Of Inquiry / INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin / Videos: Kwankwaso Booed After Jumat At Kaduna Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.