Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Which Is The Tested And Best Cure For Prostate Enlargement (early Stage) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Is The Tested And Best Cure For Prostate Enlargement (early Stage) (443 Views)

What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Prostate Enlargement; What To Know And How It Can Be Reversed Naturally / What Is The Best Cure For Eczema And Black Spots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Tested And Best Cure For Prostate Enlargement (early Stage) by Bornboy4: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Please good people in the House,
I have an early stage of prostrate enlargement which retains urine in my bladder. I equally urinate frequently at night. It was diagnosed as an early stage of prostrate enlargement.
Please don't recommend a treatment because you sell supplements. I want real life experience USERS of such recommended treatment- not surgery please, to suggest possible cure please!
Reach me on WhatsApp 07084793078
Re: Which Is The Tested And Best Cure For Prostate Enlargement (early Stage) by StemcellNigeria: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2020
Bornboy4:
I have an early stage of prostrate enlargement which retains urine in my bladder. I equally urinate frequently at night. It was diagnosed as an early stage of prostrate enlargement.
Please don't recommend a treatment because you sell supplements. I want real life experience USERS of such recommended treatment- not surgery please, to suggest possible cure please!
Hello bros. What you need is Double Stemcell. We have alot of videos where it has work for prostate enlargement. You may as well read more about it online.

Re: Which Is The Tested And Best Cure For Prostate Enlargement (early Stage) by Bornboy4: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Let someone confirm this Please!
StemcellNigeria:

Hello bros. What you need is Double Stemcell. We have alot of videos where it has work for prostate enlargement. You may as well read more about it online.
Re: Which Is The Tested And Best Cure For Prostate Enlargement (early Stage) by glorydina: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
If you are in Lagos, locate our office at berger for a quantum test and drug administration or WhatsApp me for any of our offices closest to you for test and treatment.
WhatsApp 08164572294
Re: Which Is The Tested And Best Cure For Prostate Enlargement (early Stage) by iCauseTrouble: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2020
Bornboy4:
Let someone confirm this Please!
You can give the drug a trial. Have not used it before but I know its very potent for diabetes and sickle cell
Re: Which Is The Tested And Best Cure For Prostate Enlargement (early Stage) by chyangel(f): 4:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Bornboy4:

The best treatment for prostate is by shrinking it with natural roots and herbs

(1) (Reply)

Can An Hepatitis B Patient Work In A Bank / Was Conoravirus First Saw In Nigeria Last Year? (photo) / Announcement From Federal Government Of Nigeria About COVID-19 News Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.