Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,932 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Made You Popular In School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Made You Popular In School? (464 Views)

Wizkid Vs Mo Salah – Who Is More Popular In Africa Right Now? / What Made You Popular In Secondary School? / Share Your Experiences Living With Your Roommate In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Popular In School? by Olamsoh: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2020
What made you Popular in school?
Re: What Made You Popular In School? by Madara12(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Olamsoh:
What made you Popular in school?

SECONDARY
Started teaching computer in absence of the computer teacher in my school, was so good I replaced him, built my first major website at ss2 for a government owned group, the school took credit.

UNIVERSITY
I hacked and installed a virus I created by mistake into the school cafe department, wiped 2 pc hard drives, I was also know to be a notorious cloner, I can make exact copies of school tuition fees e-transact, all I need is an original copy and I can make for other students that have not paid or spent their tuition fees, as long as the bank didn't come to exam all, my creation helped them write like 6-7 out of their courses, I never went by my real name in school, I went by the nickname "afgan" which means terrorist, till date many still don't know my real name, so I was never caught, till I graduated, I also forge certificates, signature and all, lolz, I was that good.

But its a bad habit, its not my fault, its just my passion, and I enjoy it, am a proud greyhat, I do them for fun and cash I think, am man has got to eat right...

So COMPUTER AND IT made me famous

1 Like

Re: What Made You Popular In School? by Olamsoh: 10:50am On Jan 13, 2020
Do you do yahoo+?
Madara12:

SECONDARY
Started teaching computer in absence of the computer teacher in my school, was so good I replaced him, built my first major website at ss2 for a government owned group, the school took credit.

UNIVERSITY
I hacked and installed a virus I created by mistake into the school cafe department, wiped 2 pc hard drives, I was also know to be a notorious cloner, I can make exact copies of school tuition fees e-transact, all I need is an original copy and I can make for other students that have not paid or spent their tuition fees, as long as the bank didn't come to exam all, my creation helped them write like 6-7 out of their courses, I never went by my real name in school, I went by the nickname "afgan" which means terrorist, till date many still don't know my real name, so I was never caught, till I graduated, I also forge certificates, signature and all, lolz, I was that good.

But its a bad habit, its not my fault, its just my passion, and I enjoy it, am a proud greyhat, I do them for fun and cash I think, am man has got to eat right...

So COMPUTER AND IT made me famous
Re: What Made You Popular In School? by Madara12(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Olamsoh:
Do you do yahoo+?
No I dont, not cool
Re: What Made You Popular In School? by Olamsoh: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Madara12:

No I dont, not cool
om
Re: What Made You Popular In School? by Toosure70: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
cockroach flew out of my school bag in classroom .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Bought From Https://www.wish.com/? / (see Photos): I Hit My Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast That’s How I / Drake’s Baby Mama sophie Brussaux shares Photos Of Her Family After Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.