Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigeria Is Still Jaga Jaga – Eedris Abdulkareem Corroborates His Hit Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Still Jaga Jaga – Eedris Abdulkareem Corroborates His Hit Song (354 Views)

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Still Jaga Jaga – Eedris Abdulkareem Corroborates His Hit Song by Westdeliveryng: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Nigeria Is Still Jaga Jaga – Eedris Abdulkareem Corroborates His Hit Song

Westdelivery
January 13, 2020
Read Time52 Second
Jaga

� Listen to this

Singer, Eedris Abdulkareem, was a guest on Channels TV on Sunday January 12th where he said he feels vindicated 18 years after he released his hit song, ‘Nigeria Jaga Jaga’.

The song “Jaga Jaga”, which projected corruption and suffering in Nigeria, was released in 2002 and caused a lot of controversies.

Read: Volcanic tsunami feared as Philippine volcano spews ash

The song was banned from radio by the Federal Government but was still played at nightclubs.

Jaga Jaga is a term which has been used to describe something in a state of chaos or disarray.

During the interview, Eedris said

“In 2002 I dropped Nigeria Jaga Jaga, and the ex-president came on the National TV and said that boy wey sing that song, na him papa and him family jaga jaga. I was very happy that my message got to the president. I was very happy that the president talked back at me because that means they were listening and today I’ve been vindicated again because Nigeria is still jaga jaga."

Source: https://westdelivery.com.ng/nigeria-is-still-jaga-jaga-eedris-abdulkareem-corroborates-his-hit-song/

Re: Nigeria Is Still Jaga Jaga – Eedris Abdulkareem Corroborates His Hit Song by mahakexchange(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2020
It has always been, and will continue to be for a long time to come!
Re: Nigeria Is Still Jaga Jaga – Eedris Abdulkareem Corroborates His Hit Song by despi64(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2020
You wey abandon Sowore for RevolutionNow struggle....anyway you have done your bit
Re: Nigeria Is Still Jaga Jaga – Eedris Abdulkareem Corroborates His Hit Song by Mynd44: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2020

(1)

Supreme Court Declares Sen Hope Uzodinma Governor Elect Of Imo State / The Nigeria Failed System...the Story Of My Life. / Federal And Lagos State Government Destroyed Takwa Bay Island _joseph Evah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.