Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Come And Register Your Business And Develop Your Website With Just 50k! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come And Register Your Business And Develop Your Website With Just 50k! (535 Views)

With Just 50k, You Own Ecommerce Website / How To Own Your Own CLOTHES BRANDS With Just#50k.profit Of Over #200K Monthly / How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And Register Your Business And Develop Your Website With Just 50k! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 13, 2020
Do you have a business that is yet to be registered? Are you running your business without a website?

Why take the risk of staying small when you can go big?

2020 is the time to reach out to possibilities and open your eyes to the opportunities around you.

Reach a larger audience and market with our business branding package.

We are running a total package branding experience for businesses.

What you get in this package includes CAC registration, website development and website content.

Website content is everything written on your website from the homepage to the contact us page.

The package goes for #50,000.

With #50,000 only, you can get your business registered, get a website for it and get the website designed to your taste.

Contact me on 08161318242 to pick your slot and take your business to the next level.

#justdoit!
Re: Come And Register Your Business And Develop Your Website With Just 50k! by gfregt: 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES:

# Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE, Canada etc within 2weeks without spending a dime on ANY agent.

#Discover the secrets how I export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc from the comfort of my Home.

#One on One Practical Training on: 1.Website Design and 2. Mini Importation Business

#National Open University:Admission, Tma, Past Questions, Project and Course Materials

For more details kindly check my signature
Re: Come And Register Your Business And Develop Your Website With Just 50k! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Please open a new trend for your post. Thanks.
gfregt:
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES:

# Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE, Canada etc within 2weeks without spending a dime on ANY agent.

#Discover the secrets how I export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc from the comfort of my Home.

#One on One Practical Training on: 1.Website Design and 2. Mini Importation Business

#National Open University:Admission, Tma, Past Questions, Project and Course Materials

For more details kindly check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, Which Network Do You Buy Data From. Im Sick Of Using Mtn. / Fire Extinguishers Supplies, Servicing, Refilling And Installations. / Promo, Digital Marketing Online Training @ N2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.