Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media (30027 Views)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
well its naija , hes the presido, guess his kids can use the jet all they want.
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by donprinyo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nothing we no go see for this administration. Nigeria is in big trouble
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2020
From the office of the president's daughter

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by jayaim: 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Some people are supporting it & saying what is wrong with it? The thing is that if u can't trust someone with a little thing, how do u trust him or her with bigger things? Food to thought to swallow
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Lonelypacifist6: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
What kind of lie is this? Are they talking to fools, These Bmc's and BMO's Are A lost cause.
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
illiterates will say anything, will sign any document, even their own death warrants!

enough of all these jargons from illiterates Villa , so the President couldn't assigned such important mission to the vice President? but to his daughter? osibande is now very useless!
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by klax(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/hanan-was-on-official-assignment-to-represent-her-father-%E2%80%95-buhari-media-organisation/amp

What employment did Nigerian gave Hannam or Hallam or whatever you called her

Pls official duty as government staff

Pls is that how Trump son or Boris Johnson daughter or Alampaso or Aramphosa or whatever of South Africa daughter flies around with nation private jet

Wallahi Buhari will answer so many questions the very day apc lost power it will be a brutal moment shey una bent on to keep embarrassing this nation bah the day of no mercy embarrassement will surely come one day I mean one good day for you apc.

Official duty my foot.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by brainhgeek(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
When was the office of the presidential children established? By which Constitution?
If I am elected the president of this country, these things will I do;
1. Political offices will be by contract and will be wages paid by working hours. Including members of the green and red Chambers and the presidency.
2. The highest earner will be according to your degree and experience, just the same way your contemporary in the labour market earn.
3. If you have held politically elected offices for up to 3 terms (cumulative), you cannot contest for any elected position again at the federal level.
4. Death penalty for any political officer found guilty of financial crimes while in office
5. Anyone older than 65years cannot contest for presidency or in gubernatorial elections.
6. To contest a political office, your previous 5years must have been spent in Nigeria and your children must have completed at least, secondary school education in Nigeria. As a governor, you must have a thriving business in Nigeria with top executives of your company being Nigerians and your children must have attended Nigerian schools at least, to secondary School level. As a president, you must have spent the last 10years in lieu of 5 for other political office holders. You must including condition for governors have your children have at least, their first degree in Nigeria.
7. No medical trip for any political office holder. Neither the state or federal government will foot the bills if you must embark on one. You dey earn wages/salary, foot your bills.
8. The state/nation elected you alone, not member of your family. Apart from protection , any duties performed by your any member of your family is volunteer service. Nothing acquired by through the sweat of tax-payers will be used to fuel family affairs except the Senate approves of it.
9. All privatised assets will be reviewed and handled by the government.
10. Education and health get 30% of national budget respectively.

Make I no talk everything finish.

Make I relax small.
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by pavoda: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
grin grin grin angry angry grin
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by MrSquint: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
How do they sleep at night knowing they lie this much ?

See Nigerians are not all cattle rearers, we are not all dullards na.
We are Learned Astute Academic Professors and Doctors ruled by ...........

What you tell children in your little community of ________shouldn't be what you tell us na.

How did we get here ?
If you were part of those that brought this upon us, it will never be well with you

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by dbonks(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Very deluded group of individuals, I rather remain a hustling man than subject myself to this level of insult in the name of greener pastures...God please crown my effort so that I won't end up selling my conscience like this in the name of survival or political consideration.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Cantonese: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
When Buhari leaves in 2023, hopefully, what will be the new name for this Buhari media organisation? Or will they dump him and simply jump ship to the next name?
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Staro: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
They are all mad, I swear
Useless BMO
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Wisebird22(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Official assignment to represent her dad..that is no govt official fit represent PMB Na him children now don d do the work ba
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by PrinceMajestic: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Buhari messed up on this, I can't support him on this. The daughter of d president is not an office holder. If someone has to rep d president why not one of d ministers or vp? I thought buhari was disciplined. I just lost 80% of honour for the old hag

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Citytrend:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wetin person do these Politicians?
Official Visit to Take Pictures?
What Happened to President Buhari’s Official Photographer

Well, i hope the Pictures she went to take With Presidential Jet will take Nigeria out of suffering
Oya Uncle Lie Mohammed over to you jare! Don't mind them grin

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

Nice question... Official Visit for School
project... grin...

Its well....

Interested... This is for sale..

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Organs(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerians and hypocrisy. Growing up most parents use FGC official vehicles, Police, banks, etc vehicles to drop off and pick up their kids from different schools all over Nigeria, now the President cannot do the same? Seriously as long as it is not abused, ie going for private weddings etc. once its official, i have no problem with it.
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Stupid lies.Of all the government officials he could have sent to represent him officially,why his daughter? That's unheard of.

More importantly though, why is the President always being 'represented' at all his official functions? If he is too comatose to lead then he should kindly step down. Old man.
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by OnyesomJ(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigeria my Country grin

I wonder if we still have Functioning Government again ��

From Private to Officially Visitation

Keep Fooling Urselfs ,The World are Watching
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
You can never see @ on a thread like this.
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by lucky4west: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
government of liars, this is too bad, you guyz cannot even admit your guilt you are still lying to cover up...just the way Iran initially lied about the crash plane...God is watching you all rubbish cabal
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by tityboi: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by CSTR2: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Go to Aisha buhari page on twitter and see the ultimate troll.
She trolled Nigerians no be small with just one tweet. Telling us to do our worst.

The thing pain me eh.

I just dey pray make mamman daura pinch am small again.
Let me hear her talking about cabal.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Greystone:
So "daughter of the president of Nigeria" is now an official job title?

Interesting... grin cheesy cheesy

There are informal or social events the president is invited to which I’m sure is not out of place for his kids to represent him.
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Youthleader22(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jesus Christ see lie. Buhari’s daughter on official assignment. Where is those things... Buhari’s media aid on nairaland.
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by bejeria101(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
These fools and stupid damage control. She was on her private business stop being dumb.
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by lomprico(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
'to represent her father'

shame on osinbade. fake pastor.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
That is total bullshit. Whatever you call her, Henan or Hanan, she was NEVER elected by the people to represent them. If that was an official obligation, why was the VP or any other government official not sent to represent Buhari? Not just Buhari, this is how these corrupt rulers fleece the country and turn the country into a private and family business.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Bellotelli: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
Much ado about trivialities in this country
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Tulsaguy: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is she an elected government official...?

Una don de mad...
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Tobadessss: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
GamalNasser:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/hanan-was-on-official-assignment-to-represent-her-father-%E2%80%95-buhari-media-organisation/amp

I have said it before, and will say it again...BMO is not for the masses. Let's wait till Niyi or Madueke is given political appointment.

Awon a**-licking mfk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Govt's Statement On Lagos Crash / Ndigbo Won’t Be Better Off Seceding From Nigeria – Ohanaeze Advises MASSOB / Thousands Escape Death As JTF Intercept Bombs Concealed In Food Flask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.