Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media (30022 Views)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by lexy2014: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Abdulkareem407:
She is the president daughter so she can use it to go anywhere, go and kill urself if u don't like it, useless son of nobody hating on progressive family

What makes d presidents family a "progressive family"? Sorry dude, d presidents daughter doesn't have d right to use a presidential jet like its her private property except she wants to foot d bill for its use
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Bimpe29: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
What a silly rejoinder from BMO!
Official duty in what capacity?
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Pacesetter123(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
illitrate:
From the office of the president's daughter
grin grin
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Pat081: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is just a matter of yrs all this will end one day. and wot is the work of the VP?? osinbanjo is now so useless in this govement
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by DonLala1(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Even you Niyi Akinsiju. Haba, has everybody suddenly lost their mind?
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Leo588(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is a crazy excuse!!!

Apologies to the moderator o.
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Tareq1105: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
They Have Change the story.....

One Day Everyone will Render Account of His life and lies..

GOD BLESS The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Imagine he said PDP also misused the Presidential jet.

That's no news, we all knew that Pdp misused it but why you that promised us a Change should continue in the ways of Pdp.

Baba has failed me.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Germi9: 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
So because PDP misused the private jet,you too will do same?can you imagine these idiots blaming PDP for an error they made

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Fuckgovt: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
And some fools here will still believe this small pikin lie
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Emmy4G: 12:42am On Jan 14, 2020
Naija with stories. Why can't people just accept their faults and render apology if necessary? This is not right, where is the office of the vice president or the ministers? this is not a monarchy system of government!
lastly, I want to point this here: Why is this government always playing blame games on the past government? Nigerians are the ones reacting and not PDP, at least some of us know how much it takes to maintain presidential jet, Nigerians want cogent reasons why the jet was used by his daughter, so why pointing fingers on the wife of x president? Are we supposed to move forward or backward? I don't understand our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by One4me: 3:46am On Jan 14, 2020
saaron:
In a desperate bit to defend buhari regime's impunity and financial recklessness, they ended up looking more stupid than they were before. Where in the world's does a son or daughter of the first family seen representing the president in official functions (unless he/she holds a political office)? What political post is hannatu or whatever holding in Nigeria?
It's only in cesspits like Nigeria you will see family members of the ruler using presidental jets maintained with public funds for private parties like photography project. Is this their idea of cutting cost of governance? And the same regime is planning to borrow a wooping $29.6 billion for rubbish development projects!
Bloody useless regime.

When the time comes, HISTORY will judge this tyrants regime as the worst, Nigeria ever had even though it started with the highest level of Goodwill any Nigerian leader ever had.

Very Sad and disappointing, this Buhari

1 Like

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by One4me: 3:48am On Jan 14, 2020
Tareq1105:

Imagine he said PDP also misused the Presidential jet.

That's no news, we all knew that Pdp misused it but why you that promised us a Change should continue in the ways of Pdp.

Baba has failed me.

The Tyrant and Dictator is the BIGGEST SCAM ALIVE! undecided
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by somtookeke(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2020
Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/hanan-buhari-on-presidential-jet-waving.html

Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/hanan-buhari-i-cant-wait-for-next.html

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by Unie30: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2020
The clock is thinking, and someday, they will leave.

Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by xpmode(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2020
kozmokaz:

I don't even know what this guys take us for?

The other MFK (the gay shehu) was saying the girl has the right to use the jet!( I believe he actually typed that after a couple of alcohol)

First family privilege. Though it may not be right, but she should enjoy the privilege
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by daddyp76(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2020
On official assignment in what capacity?
I am sorry for this country
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by kozmokaz(m): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2020
xpmode:

First family privilege. Though it may not be right, but she should enjoy the privilege

Well same girl that refused to show up when an innocent man was languishing in detention
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by owila4luv(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
when did her school project became a national assignment?? sad sad
Re: Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media by VanGap: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Who No Like Better Thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again / Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.