Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) (58806 Views)

Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State / Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by West2019(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nice one Governor $ For president
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Wada3: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
A wonderful job done there. I congratulate Governor Ganduje for those outstanding projects. As the workaholic Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, he is known for his patriotism. Let him continue making us proud as the best Vice President ever in the history of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Wada3: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Must you always display irresponsibly?
West2019:
Nice one Governor $ For president

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Rainbow219(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
God bless GANDUJE a hardworking governor

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice one from Gandollar.
He has proven that one can be corrupt nd still work 4 d gud of the people unlike Buhari that made it seems otherwise.
This looks likes Secretariat bridge Jos

But it is totally wrong for a vice president to travel all the way from Abuja to Kano just to commission a flyover.
If u check what has been spent just to bring him to Kano it will enough to build at least 5 primary health centres nd equip them.

The bridge needs adequate maintenance to continue looking as beautiful as it is.
I hope almajiris, Mai Suya mallams, Meruwas nd beggars won't make it look as dirty as pit toilet in a month time.

I'm even very sure immediately after it commission some Moslem guys will turn it to a praying ground
u started wel but spoil it with ur hatred,be informed i mean be updated b4 u start ur epistle

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Kubernetes: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
saajus:
Misplaced priorities. They need education more than anything in Kano state. There is a saying in my place,"if you are building house instead of training your children, that house will be destroyed by children not trained". One Boko Haram will waste that investment. Boko Haram is formed from poverty, lack of education, etc

Currently Kano state has the highest no of students in foreign countries sponsored by the state in medicine, engineering,computer science etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by West2019(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
oh my God the best Governor in 2019 Nigeria stand with Governor $ in 2023 for president
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Basic123: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hope Igbo people will not come tomorrow and say they built all the bridges in Kano!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
TeeMoney99:
Our Vice President is back to work in full gear. Safe trip to amd fro
hmmmm, shame! errand boy VP commissioning small small roads, what the state commissioner of works is supposed to do.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by oyinkinola: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
...this is news I love to hear about my country, kanawa..."eku orire"
More blessing!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by saajus: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
That's great. That's a good idea. I hope the children of Mesuya or Metea are among. 90% of those guys sent out may not return.
So far I'm still seeing tons of Al-majiri littering that beautiful historic state, the Government still need to be pumping the major chunk of their resources to Education, or else the next generation of Boko Haram is guaranteed. Education has proven to be the best return on investment for every nation.
Kubernetes:

Currently Kano state has the highest no of students in foreign countries sponsored by the state in medicine, engineering,computer science etc

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by maybanks: 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
You can call Ganduje whatever name you want to call him. but one thing stands that man out. The man has really done well infrastructure wise

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Jack500: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
bigiyaro:
hmmmm, shame! errand boy VP commissioning small small roads, what the state commissioner of works is supposed to do.

Ur father will prostrate for the same errand boy if he's opportuned to see him face to face in his life time.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by AMvanquish: 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice one from Gandollar.
He has proven that one can be corrupt nd still work 4 d gud of the people unlike Buhari that made it seems otherwise.

But it is totally wrong for a vice president to travel all the way from Abuja to Kano just to commission a flyover.
If u check what has been spent just to bring him to Kano it will enough to build at least 5 primary health centres nd equip them.

The bridge needs adequate maintenance to continue looking as beautiful as it is.
I hope almajiris, Mai Suya mallams, Meruwas nd beggars won't make it look as dirty as pit toilet in a month time.

I'm even very sure immediately after it commission some Moslem guys will turn it to a praying ground

Olodo. For your information, it has just been commissioned but we having been using this bridge for close to a year and even tho our Governor likes money , we have to commend him for this bridge. And we appreciate it very much.
Now face your own governor n state.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Tobiwakawaka: 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gbos gbas
Jack500:

Ur father will prostrate for the same errand boy if he's opportuned to see him face to face in his life time.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nvc078:
Currently shortest vice President in the world
Taller than your future...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Nvc078: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2020
adelaja70:

Taller than your future...
No taller than your generation
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Nice one from Gandollar.

Problems is your way
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Tobiwakawaka: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Who said they're not doing anything for education. Stop trying to sound smart, be smart. Go do your research about what the government is doing for education and stop indulging your stereotypical thoughts.
How clean is the state you are and what better things are being done for education?
BTW what's "Mesuya" or "Metea"�‍♂️
saajus:
That's great. That's a good idea. I hope the children of Mesuya or Metea are among. 90% of those guys sent out may not return.
So far I'm still seeing tons of Al-majiri littering that beautiful historic state, the Government still need to be pumping the major chunk of their resources to Education, or else the next generation of Boko Haram is guaranteed. Education has proven to be the best return on investment for every nation.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by plaindealer: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
saajus:

Look at this one trying so hard to be negative and narrow minded.

You were corrected after spewing your first negative and shallow comment, you returned with another set of negative and shallow comments

Must negativity be you people's response to good news?

You should be more worried that the people you think you are better than are actually doing better than you and your own useless governors.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
People didn’t even come out to hail him... if na buhari now u go see almajiri full everywhere chanting “sai Buhari”
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
tribalmall:
When will our foolish Igbo PDP governor who are not stealing dollar build something like this aside APGA Obiano from 1999 till date ?! All the cursed Igbo governors have no significant project to show for the allocation handout to them except hate bigotry n acute foolishness.

Those supporting them are quick to point out negatives of those doing a million times beta than these fools while the fools continue plunging igboland into a bottomless shithole all living thing can't wait to be evacuated from.
I am not igbo and I am not trying to support their governors but various things has to be considered. don't forget Kano has the largest number of local government in Nigeria, that means a lot of allocation. the industries in Kano state alone is almost the total number of industries in south east. don't get me wrong, I am not saying that should be an excuse for the south east governors not to be up and doing. I pity that region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by micflo28(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Our next president weldone
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
HAH:
Welldone Ganduje for completing the work started by Kwankwaso unlike other governors that abandoned project stated by predecessors.
I thought he started the project
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Bbbwings: 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
There are posters on it already
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Ayodele1987(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
That is Nigeria next president in 2026/27 after south west

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Pettychioma1: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lovely
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
shiwex:
Dapo Abiodun..worst governor in Nigeria

when you sell your soul to Tinubu, you wont have any money left to develop your state. Yeye Governor.
rephrase your words and say Kogi State governor is the worst of them
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Pettychioma1: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Despite his age he still look handsome and cool smiley

That is the glory of God at work

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by merits(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kano is beating Lagos gradually ooo,sanwo olu you better wake up.no be to dey catch traffic offenders up and down we elected you for ooo, you better do something tangible.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by saajus: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Stereotypical thoughts against who? I don't know where you live, but if you live in the Northern part I think you will understand better.
Tobiwakawaka:
Who said they're not doing anything for education. Stop trying to sound smart, be smart. Go do your research about what the government is doing for education and stop indulging your stereotypical thoughts.
How clean is the state you are and what better things are being done for education?
BTW what's "Mesuya" or "Metea"�‍♂️
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by semyman: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
And your looting governors across the Niger are without monitoring spirits like what the wailers mounted on Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.