Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) (58765 Views)

Aminu Dantata Came Out For Asiwaju Tinubu (Pictures) / Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State / Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Tobiwakawaka:
Shut up

Kano is the state of my birth

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
Cool for the 2nd commercial hub in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by saajus: 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerians hate the truth. Have you been to Sabon Gari market before and what traffic do people experience that deserves 2km 10Billion Naira flyover? I know Sabon Gari is a busy area but on the scale of priority of what Kano people need now, it should not be ahead of so many other things. The easiest way to loot our money is to do irrelevant projects that have almost zero economic impact. Compare Kano landmass to the population and let Ganduje logically prove to us why Kano is needing so many flyovers. He launched like 3 or 4 in 2019 alone. Bro, I won't complain if a state like Lagos with 1,381 mi² land area, 20% of it is water, 22million population is building flyovers all around. Remember, Fayose did the same thing when he was about to leave. He built 7Billion 1.2km flyover in one of the poorest states in Nigeria while he's owing salaries.

plaindealer:

Look at this one trying so hard to be negative and narrow minded.

You were corrected after spewing your first negative and shallow comment, you returned with another set of negative and shallow comments

Must negativity be you people's response to good news?

You should be more worried that the people you think you are better than are actually doing better than you and your own useless governors.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
adelaja70:

Taller than your future...
Apt reply to nvc078 cheesy

What a savage response. grin cheesy
All these kids no go ever siddon one place for Nairaland sha.
Thanks Adelaja for putting the boy in his place!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
wait wait, I thought things like roads, light etc.. are meant to be basic amenities that should be given without asking

But here, I see a whole Vice president of a certain country, commissioning a FLYOVER!!...A FRIGGIN FLYOVER!!!

that's how they patched our streets bad road, and the GOVERNOR came to commission it, and even added a commissioning stone!! !! angry angry angry

what manner of fuckery is this? ??
who used NIGERIA'S PANT TO BUY BENZ! !?? undecided cry cry

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Nvc078: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
RottenBBQ:
[s][/s]
trash
double standard
if it was you, you would have reported
Nonsense and audio bbq cheesy
Don't mind the legendary dunce of nairaland
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Nvc078: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
post=85770204:

Lol...see who is talking,the only baby I know with mustache. Grow up and have a life outside nairaland. We're sick of your folly already
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Don't know why they waste time on commissioning this infrastructures. Open it for usage and move on to your next project.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
post=85770204:

You are welcome my brother... No mind them, when NAIRALAND was NAIRALAND who born all these urchins to open mouth. Na Seun i blame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by manasuk(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
FLYFIRE:

Have you been to Kano Sarrki? I know some other places are dirty but Kano takes the lead. Kano is the DIRTIEST city in Nigeria; dont be deceived by these pictures. Enter motor go Kumbotso that is not far from this place.
kano is the cleanest city in Nigeria, don't deceive your self.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Nvc078: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
adelaja70:

You are welcome my brother... No mind them, when NAIRALAND was NAIRALAND who born all these urchins to open mouth. Na Seun i blame
Lol...if I were you,I will be more concerned about the height of the vice President not to take undeserved glory, especially from a nobody like the dead meat seller
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by manasuk(m): 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
saajus:
Nigerians hate the truth. Have you been to Sabon Gari market before and what traffic do people experience that deserves 2km 10Billion Naira flyover? I know Sabon Gari is a busy area but on the scale of priority of what Kano people need now, it should not be ahead of so many other things. The easiest way to loot our money is to do irrelevant projects that have almost zero economic impact. Compare Kano landmass to the population and let Ganduje logically prove to us why Kano is needing so many flyovers. He launched like 3 or 4 in 2019 alone. Bro, I won't complain if a state like Lagos with 1,381 mi² land area, 20% of it is water, 22million population is building flyovers all around. Remember, Fayose did the same thing when he was about to leave. He built 7Billion 1.2km flyover in one of the poorest states in Nigeria while he's owing salaries.

We (kanawa) appreciate that, so keep your mouth shut.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Nvc078: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Basic123:
Hope Igbo people will not come tomorrow and say they built all the bridges in Kano!
Just like they claim to screwing your mother from behind,while your father looked on?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by shugabasbn: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
With the level of economic crisis n deficits we are operating I scored him high. If Gondhola can do this I don't see any reasons where Bayelsa governor will not be paying workers their salary with high level of allocation.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Germi9: 9:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Must dey paint it green and white? Why do I feel that Gandollar has just built a home for beggars to duel underneath
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mightymanna:
This flyover is very Huge, and complex I heard it is close to 2km in length starting from GT bank along Murtala Muhammad Way and Ends at(I don't know the Name, around Fagge local government) it has several wings in Igbo Road, Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Fagge Secretariat, Niger Street, Lagos Street, Yankura Etc.

Kano has many flyover and there are still some under construction.

1-Kwankwasiyya Flyover
2-Obasanjo Flyover
3-Ado Bayero Flyover
3-Aminu Dantata Flyover( Sabon Gari)
4- Zaria Road Flyover
5- Dangi Roundabout Bridge

These are the only ones thag I know as a Corper serving in Kano

Not mentioning many Underpass that dotted the town above all Kano is very clean Especially the Main roads
IBB Flyover, Kabuga B.U.K road...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Rosskii: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Rockyrascal:
Just watch how this laudable project will turn to an eyesore in the coming years.

Shut up. Has 3rd mainland bridge turned to eyesore? Or Niger bridge? Or Eko bridge? Yet they were built many decades ago. Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by luluosas(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Tunbolity(m): 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mightymanna:
This flyover is very Huge, and complex I heard it is close to 2km in length starting from GT bank along Murtala Muhammad Way and Ends at(I don't know the Name, around Fagge local government) it has several wings in Igbo Road, Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Fagge Secretariat, Niger Street, Lagos Street, Yankura Etc.

1-Kwankwasiyya Flyover
2-Obasanjo Flyover
3-Ado Bayero Flyover
4- Zaria Road Flyover

Not mentioning many Underpass that dotted the town above all Kano is very clean Especially the Main roads
Kwankwaso started this Sabon Gari bridge before he left power and as at 2015 when he was leaving, all the pillars had been erected, kudos to Gandollar for continuing and completing the project
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Step27(m): 12:24am On Jan 14, 2020
My own challenge is that you can't find these types of flyovers anywhere at South East. Is it that our Eastern governor's are blind or they lost ideas even after appointing over 30-40 special advisers and personal assistant. Please this is a good work emulate it.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by saajus: 12:36am On Jan 14, 2020
Thank you but learn how to pass your points across without insult. It may be working for you in a local environment but if you find yourself in sane climes where people logically argue, disagree to agree, debate with facts and figures, you might look like an idiot.
manasuk:
We (kanawa) appreciate that, so keep your mouth shut.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by One4me: 3:18am On Jan 14, 2020
tribalmall:
When will our foolish Igbo PDP governor who are not stealing dollar build something like this aside APGA Obiano from 1999 till date ?! All the cursed Igbo governors have no significant project to show for the allocation handout to them except hate bigotry n acute foolishness.

Those supporting them are quick to point out negatives of those doing a million times beta than these fools while the fools continue plunging igboland into a bottomless shithole all living thing can't wait to be evacuated from.

Oooh, Please stop!

We Igbos are in Yorubaland and we are developing it.
Alaigbo can rot into a shithole, we dont care.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by One4me: 3:23am On Jan 14, 2020
Step27:
My own challenge is that you can't find these types of flyovers anywhere at South East. Is it that our Eastern governor's are blind or they lost ideas even after appointing over 30-40 special advisers and personal assistant. Please this is a good work emulate it.

To be honest, this and most Big projects in the North are funded by the Federal Govt and Buhari ensures that the money is made available immediately.

In the South, the projects suffer lack of funds, just look at the lagos Ibadan Express, in the last five years!

Not one single Federal Road had been completed in the South of Nigeria, under Buhari.
Its always about the North! Even the railway from Katsina to Niger republic will be finished before the Lagos -Ibadan one will be completed, if ever.

That is what happend when one has a tribal bigot for a President. undecided
Next Level SCAM
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by One4me: 3:36am On Jan 14, 2020
faoogoke:
Strange things happen only in this part of the world.

Government put up infrastructure and the people jubilate.

What then is the essence of governance if not including provision of basic infrastructure?

It is when they go beyond their mandate and do the extra-ordinary that we can begin to praise them.

More so it is not their money they spend on such projects. It is the people's money.

Let any of them start a mono rail project for instance and complete as at when due(Unlike the Lagos railway that's taking forever), or a power

generation plant of a huge capacity then I will commend that governor.

You are absolutely spot-on!
Nigerians have been so impoverished that even if a Governor or President builds one single classroom and steals the budget while at it, they will all dance and praise him to high heavens. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by sharone21(f): 6:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Mightymanna:

1-Kwankwasiyya Flyover
2-Obasanjo Flyover
3-Ado Bayero Flyover
4- Zaria Road Flyover

This too will be good in OGUN STATE which lacks fly overs though, traffic is not so much of wahala. And beautification projects in Ogun State will be a welcome idea too.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by sharone21(f): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2020
upower123:
This Kano state governor is doing a great work over there come my state.. Delta.. There is no thing to write about... And we have the money to do far better project than this... Kudos gandollar...

Doing nothing? Haba....Why do they call him ROAD MASTER( and na number 1 nation wide).

He is also a diplomatic, peace lover who tries to maintain tranquility in the State.

We sure need him to do more....what I know is that he is a quiet worker and seems to continue with the 'endeavors' of previous governments in the State.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos) by Mightymanna(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2020
sharone21:

This too will be good in OGUN STATE which lacks fly overseas though, traffic is not so much of wahala. And beautification projects in Ogun State will be a welcome idea too.
Ogun State don't need this
Kano State is damn congested despite all these bridge Traffic hold off is still an Issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.