Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini (84273 Views)

I've Added Small Ass, Actress Ifu Ennada Slays In New Pictures. / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Slays In Camo Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by EBMedia: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm A Child Of God With Ashawo vibes - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has described herself as a child of God with Ashawo vibes while showing off her curves, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, shared some sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page on Thursday.

She captioned the photos;

"Child of God with Ashawo vibes. My next man go enjoy die."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtHSl-vImf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Disclaimer12: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
She's gorgeous! Black is beautiful! I'm surprised pastor Righteousness still clicked on the thread, baba start preaching after seeing the descendant of Delilah! My major dilemma is these big brothers housemates fans, abeg where are they holding their meetings? U go hear ' mercy fans bought her range Rover sports' abeg I wan know the meeting venue o! By the way FTC on nairaland since 2013, abeg bros lala, give me my share of today's toasted snake meat as medal grin

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Flexherbal(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
What does she mean by, her next man go enjoy?
Wetin he wan enjoy?

No disrespect, meant.

What real men enjoy are more than just curves.

Last as long as you like with raw natural herbs, long lasting solution:
https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used+erectile-issues+spermcount

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by KingEverest: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
We are all children of God some how undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Morgan9(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Child of the world.
Na only toto this wan get to offer.

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Righteousness2(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
FATHER! Have mercy on her. She knows not what she doeth..

264 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by tutudesz: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
With Under Bridge Ashawo Vibes shocked grin cheesy

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by salbis(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Honestly an average woman has nothing to offer aside their bodies.

226 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Trash

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by mustbewell: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mugu

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
EBMedia:
I'm A Child Of God With Ashawo vibes - BBNaija's Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini Photos

Big Brother Naija star, Ifu Ennada has described herself as a child of God with Ashawo vibes while showing off her curves, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur, who is currently holidaying in Dubai, shared some sexy bikini photos on her Instagram page on Thursday.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtHSl-vImf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Putting your naked body, ''ashewo'' which means prostitute and God in the same context actually shows you don't respect God angry

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Kingzeez10: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Because na Bleep he come his life come Bleep

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
All their foreign trips are sponsor by a big god.The big god is the one taking pictures like a photographer, even after spending a lot on her.The power of towtow.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by letristian: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ok
But like dis wey you position can make your pastor say Jonah swallowed the fish forgetting the the fish actually swallowed poor Jonah

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by illicit(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
I like ur vibes tongue
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Factfinder1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thank she admitted she an Ashawo

16 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by victorazy(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
OK

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by aikyg(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'm tired of reading stupid posts. What does God have to do with your Ashawo vibes? Na wa ooo.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Alababoys: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
ok if you are above 40 of age visit Alaba boys .com for old record music, thank me later
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Harrykn: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by MrJames007: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
angryWhy did you push this here, Mod angry

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Factfinder1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Someone somewhere who is a married man with children, a boss who has not paid his workers for about 3 months will be somewhere looking at this picture and planning on how to fuçk this girl and buy her a house, range rover and trips abroad with shopping neglecting his family and workers who depend on the 30k peanuts he pays them....I wonder why men spend soo much just for pussy it's a shame

148 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by salbis(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mk
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Ray07(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Rubbish angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by paulolee(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
u cnt serve GOD n worship mamon...no man can serve two masters..
dis wan carry dickocurrency enter church service BT GOD cnt be mocked, never

9 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Lol
Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by kalu61(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Child of God with ashawo vibe!!

Jesus wept

Next man = next client.

17 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Erickymania: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmmm...it is obvious she has nothing to offer her man than sexy.

16 Likes

Re: I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini by Belleful: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wahala goes to town.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos) / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures / Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.