Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) (52540 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) / I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by mamapidgin: 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Like Sowore Like Falana human right activist my yansh....let them continue to decieve us

And as for Mr Deji I hope u no go try under rate those street Aboki again many of them deliberately smoke igbo because of you the day they descended on you most of them are street bastards
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
I pray their relationship won't turn sour at any point in time...
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Bleeze2: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
What did u do when he was in prison?
jimyjames:
Sowore disappointed me big time I was expecting a big revolutionnow comeback rally now that he's out of prison , he just turned to a news paper vendor

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Nsarug80: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
I'm sure the learned SAN is warning the youngsters against future uprising & civil disobedience
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
When will Sowore continue Yoruba revolution.

When you are certified mentally ok by the Psychiatrist doc.

grin grin grin How market today?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Bleeze2:
What did u do when he was in prison?

We ipob did alot for sowore

1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
saajus:
If we have just 10k Sowore's among our Youths, our political and economic space would have been turned around.

I tell u
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
PHijo:

Falana is waiting for his major cut! They are all capitalising on widespread ignorance in Nigeria. No be people like me go fall for their scam.

Lmao
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by fareed69(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
jimyjames:

I told you before you second class afonja

Be thankful to nnamdi KANU for getting sowore out of prison

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Before Revolution , idris and Sowore were best of friends, they even mocked Deji . After Revolution prisons and beatings resets, Deji and Sowo6are now padi ... God (revolution brain resets) is Wonderful ...
Awon amugbo deede grin
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
kidap:
Nigerian human rights activist, pro-democracy campaigner, former presidential candidate, and founder of an online news agency Sahara Reporters, Yemi Sowore & Leader of Concerned Nigeria group Deji Adeyanju meet indefatigable constitutional and radical human rights lawyer, FEMI Falana (SAN) in Abuja.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1216724897554214914

Hope buhari won't be accusing them of plotting to over throw his govt?
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
kidap:
Nigerian human rights activist, pro-democracy campaigner, former presidential candidate, and founder of an online news agency Sahara Reporters, Yemi Sowore & Leader of Concerned Nigeria group Deji Adeyanju meet indefatigable constitutional and radical human rights lawyer, FEMI Falana (SAN) in Abuja.

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1216724897554214914

Two Buharists meets with Deji Adeyanju undecided
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

focus on Lamidi Kanu the runaway Coward,
shut up!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by MYBUSINESSARENA: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
jimyjames:
Sowore disappointed me big time I was expecting a big revolutionnow comeback rally now that he's out of prison , he just turned to a news paper vendor
You think you are funny, YOU DISAPPOINT YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
fredoooooo:
Before Revolution , idris and Sowore were best of friends, they even mocked Deji . After Revolution prisons and beatings resets, Deji and Sowo6are now padi ... God (revolution brain resets) is Wonderful ...
Awon amugbo deede grin
shaaataaaap!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by sukieboy(f): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
slimfit1:
Sane people

Deji should sit properly na. What's even wrong with this guy sef.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by merits(m): 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
[quote author=jimyjames post=85764222]Sowore disappointed me big time I was expecting a big revolutionnow comeback rally now that he's out of prison , he just turned to a news paper vendor[/quote
fear don catch am, prison no easy na.baba don calm down by fire by force.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Rolex66: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
What happened to Charly boy? Why is he conspicuously absent there ?
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
jimyjames:

Just like that?
Who does that?
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Minjim: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
By the way, where is Idris Abdulkarim in all of this?
Abi the guy don japaa
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
So the guy entered naija and no news
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
jimyjames:
There is a pending case in court, you don't expect any civilized person to ahead and organize a protest while the issue of legality is yet to be determined.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
jimyjames:
grin
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Amalekki: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
deolu2000:

There is a pending case in court, you don't expect any civilized person to ahead and organize a protest while the issue of legality is yet to be determined.
But someone did it... well, before they unleashed the wicked dancing python & everyone pick race.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Dominatrix(f): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Falana's feet tho grin
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by bakescos01: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
2chukwu:
it's not your fault, don't even know if your father is qualified a village Hunter! He has facilitated the bail out of your countryman whom you cowards and cowardice left to rot in PRISOn! You spoke very well like a typical Yoruba foolish tribal bigotry slowpoke that you are & always. Don't blame your stupidity and your loose tongue! Cos you spoke well like a typical Yoruba idiots!!! Ndi ara

Bros , fighting and hating on one another won’t take us anywhere . This things are why we are going through this troubles in Nigeria and allowing the North to dominate. We leave the most important issues and focusing on the least important ones. Hate can’t bring any positive result. Hate leads to destructions. For the sake of the next generation let’s focus and do the right thing. At about 70 years we should be able to look back on our contributions to the development of our country and be able to say YES we took the right decisions to make life better not worst.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
jimyjames:

I told you before you second class afonja

Be thankful to nnamdi KANU for getting sowore out of prison

The Afonja thought it was falana that did the job...

Even buhari jubrin al sudani does not know falana let alone Daura secret service.

I think he's a 10th class afonja...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by klax(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2020
slimfit1:
Sane people

Bro I'm seen new generation Gani and Beko brewing up kudos guys I'm behind you 100%.

I have forgiven Sowore, apc, Aboki and DSS had made him hero and I'm standing with him and Adeyanju. I don my cap comrades.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by klax(m): 12:08am On Jan 14, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
The Afonja thought it was falana that did the job...

Even buhari jubrin al sudani does not know falana let alone Daura secret service.

I think he's a 10th class afonja...

You are sick i guess people should ignore you. Your statement is pure embarrassemebt to humanity because you are just a correct logic standing upside down meaning you a null human.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by edupedia: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2020
Edu3Again:
This Zoo is going to fall soon.

Keep dreaming....good for your restless soul.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Fundango: 1:01am On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:

grin
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Edu3Again: 1:09am On Jan 14, 2020
edupedia:

Keep dreaming....good for your restless soul.

na only pararsite wants us to remain together

YOU ARE A PARASITE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos) / Buhari Wins In Osun State With Low Margin / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.