Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) (52535 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) / I Am Ready For A Coalition With Sowore, Moghalu – Fela Durotoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by One4me: 2:18am On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:
Sowore disappointed me big time I was expecting a big revolutionnow comeback rally now that he's out of prison , he just turned to a news paper vendor

Ooh Shuurrup, you treacherous, back-stabbing illiterate! angry angry

How can Sowore disappoint you when you are not even a part of his struggle?

You did not join the #RevolutionNow before Sowore was captured by Dictator and tyrant, General Buhari, the Nigerian dictator-general, so it is now that he is out on BAIL, with stringent conditions that he cannot associate with people, cannot afress a press conference, cannot leave Abuja even though he has no house in Abuja, cannot even sleep with his wife (from some mentally disturbed Judge!), it is now you want him to form a rally so you can join his rally?

We know people like you, " treacherous back-stabbers and enemies within".
In public, you criticise the Dictator in Aso Rock but behind the scenes, you support his attrocities and tackle those who are against his "next level" corruption

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by One4me: 2:21am On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:

grin grin
We ipob did alot for sowore

Treacherous IPOB, when did back-stabers like you become US Lawmaker? grin grin
You all said it is a "Yoruba revolution", l hope una dey enjoy the market now?
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by sharone21(f): 2:31am On Jan 14, 2020
Seunaj05:
Falana is our next Minister of Defence. Insha Allah

CJN
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by perryy(m): 4:39am On Jan 14, 2020
If not for those northerners, these are people that supposed to be ruling us not the like of Buhari, Atiku or Tinubu. But northern voters won't vote for sound mind but fellow religious men wether bad or good. Those guys are clogs in wheel of progress.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by tiger28: 5:00am On Jan 14, 2020
These Yorubas ehn.? When it comes to REAL activism, they have the guts to withstand ANY Tyranny from Obj, Abiola, Gani fawehinmi, Fela,Adeyanju ,Sowore etc. They don't run away leaving their kinfolks to die of hunger, or crying about how they killed your dog or receiving 100 million Naira while your activist partner is rotting in jail......Tuale!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Trump2020: 5:15am On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:

focus on Lamidi Kanu the runaway Coward,
Yoruba Moslem Shiite sighted.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by anonimi: 5:21am On Jan 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by back2sender: 5:32am On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:

I told you before you second class afonja

Be thankful to nnamdi KANU for getting sowore out of prison

Cownu is a kaward. He did not do jackshit.
Sowore naa men Cownu naa children dem be.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by back2sender: 5:36am On Jan 14, 2020
tiger28:
These Yorubas ehn.? When it comes to REAL activism, they have the guts to withstand ANY Tyranny from Obj, Abiola, Gani fawehinmi, Fela,Adeyanju ,Sowore etc. They don't run away leaving their kinfolks to die of hunger, or crying about how they killed your dog or receiving 100 million Naira while your activist partner is rotting in jail......Tuale!
Ojukwu jakpa go ivory coast, Cownu follow jakpa go Ghana dey go pizza shop there to enjoy leaving his followers behind until one Biafra woman spot am.
When it comes to liberation struggle, the Yoruba are miles ahead of the e-gbo

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by orisa37: 5:56am On Jan 14, 2020
OLUOMO OLUBABA OLUEMIMIMO. THAT'S DETA IN YORUBA LAND.
GOD BLESS SOWORE DEJI FEMI FALANA.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Seedung(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2020
Sowore is on ice-chill
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2020
back2sender:

Cownu is a kaward. He did not do jackshit.
Sowore naa men Cownu naa children dem be.

What is this one saying

1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2020
One4me:

Treacherous IPOB, when did back-stabers like you become US Lawmaker? grin grin
You all said it is a "Yoruba revolution", l hope una dey enjoy the market now?
tongue tongue

Nnamdi KANU did a lot to get sowore out of prison am so disappointed after all nnamdi did for him, he ends up as a news paper vendor for punch he hasn't said a word about revolution since he was released

1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by uniqueflash(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2020
slimfit1:
Sane people
sane comment
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2020
One4me:

Ooh Shuurrup, you treacherous, back-stabbing illiterate! angry angry

How can Sowore disappoint you when you are not even a part of his struggle?

You did not join the #RevolutionNow before Sowore was captured by Dictator and tyrant, General Buhari, the Nigerian dictator-general, so it is now that he is out on BAIL, with stringent conditions that he cannot associate with people, cannot afress a press conference, cannot leave Abuja even though he has no house in Abuja, cannot even sleep with his wife (from some mentally disturbed Judge!), it is now you want him to form a rally so you can join his rally?

We know people like you, " treacherous back-stabbers and enemies within".
In public, you criticise the Dictator in Aso Rock but behind the scenes, you support his attrocities and tackle those who are against his "next level" corruption

Nnamdi KANU was released on bail with all those conditions but it still didn't stop him

1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Tochi3(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:
Sowore disappointed me big time I was expecting a big revolutionnow comeback rally now that he's out of prison , he just turned to a news paper vendor
grin grin grin
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:

He still can't leave Abuja due to his stringent bail conditions... We're getting there

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU was released on bail with all those conditions but it still didn't stop him

Nnamdi Kanu had an army of Igbo people ready to die for him, Yoruba people turned their backs on Sowore when he was in detention.

That's the difference.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2020
klax:

You are sick i guess people should ignore you. Your statement is pure embarrassemebt to humanity because you are just a correct logic standing upside down meaning you a null human.
please see a psychiatrist...

You're suffering from osmosis and diffusion of the cerebral thalamus.. grin
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by samteebiz3: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2020
All for themselves...the fight, the struggle and all! For their names and pockets!
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Daviddakkor(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:
Bros, you too could have replace him now. I hope una never sleep a night in detention before, then you will know how to define the word "freedom" better mtchew......

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Amalekki:

But someone did it... well, before they unleashed the wicked dancing python & everyone pick race.
Lols... and we all saw how he complicated the matter by such action. Let the law take its course, there is no way a people determined can be suppressed.
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Leg don dry up and ashy like crocodile skin..

Whatever happened to 100 kobo Vaseline ...

Anyway, feel free to gather for social media propaganda, but one word about revolution, you are all going to jail.

Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Hier(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
jimyjames:

Chill bro, Sowore bails conditions won't allow him do somethings, he is not allowed to address the public or any gathering or speak to the press, you should ask why he's not going online and why he has to quote other men, it's the simple reason for that, his bail conditions didn't permit him to do so
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Hier(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
QTEST007:
3 prominent Nigerians i really admire

Please can you do me a favour
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Benjanyne: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Leg don dry up and ashy like crocodile skin..

Whatever happened to 100 kobo Vaseline ...

Anyway, feel free to gather for social media propaganda, but one word about revolution, you are all going to jail.

[/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking nonsense
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by QTEST007(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hier:

Please can you do me a favour

Yeah?
Re: Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) by Hier(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
QTEST007:

Yeah?

I actually wanted you to help change your comment on the first page on this page to Sowore bail terms which stipulates that he should not address the public, but it's quite late though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers / 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / What President Buhari Told Ekweremadu, South-East Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.