Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 (49507 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
ifiokjohn:
See as people hate you because you are an asslicker

And people don't hate you?

You have Malaria
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Odphoto(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Up Arsenal
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by 27Pushing30: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
cidieschat:
And we believe this people wants to grow our economy. Why not buy Kastina United

Azzin I’m perplexed! Even kroenke and Werner owned sports clubs in the state

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by bluecircle470: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2020
agulion:
Buying Arsenal is like buying a car that is fairly used by a Yorubas man, you go sevice am tire

Definitely an ipob foolish man always jealous of S/westerners
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by bluefilm: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Commenting on nairaland dey hard me wella these days simply because a lot of useless information just full the site.

Sometimes, I go just quote one person and type a reply to something they have said but just as I am about to hit SUBMIT, something tells me to delete my response because it's not just worth it...

5 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dangote just dey give the people of the East unbelievable pain

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Femeto: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
Since 2018. Baba buy and save us.
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Jamorezzi: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
You gonna get it .
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by ifiokjohn(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

And people don't hate you?
You have Malaria
him own hatred pass many people own here
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by LAguy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why Arnenal and not Kano pillars?
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
agulion:
Buying Arsenal is like buying a car that is fairly used by a Yorubas man, you go sevice am tire

The way you guys carry Yoruba matter for head. Ehn,! Any small thing Yoruba, Yoruba.

If say your elders tell you the truth you for know say your forefathers were chronic Cowards and Liars. That's why Crime is you ppl's second name.
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by gonkin(m): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
I wish him success though I hope there wouldn't be any form of nepotism
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by ZAWs: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Dango, no go waste your money o
Arsenal is on life support
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by karkinase(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
post=85771763:
[s]We are waiting till that happens.........

What we want to read is 'ALIKO DANGOTE TAKES OVER ARSENAL'.

Then we can comment![/s]

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Komu1048(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
agulion:

Ur stupidity is legendary

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, Arsenal is already a dead team....no need for any RIPs any longer.
idiot
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
Drosonogasta:
Tah! If onyibo sell Arsenal give black man make una gada fry me like kpala.
loud it..

Dangote should just start from Kano pillars...

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Weeb: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kennitrust:
If you know you know!

Dangote's refinery is build by our oil money from the south. The Northerners are very subtle in making it look like Dangote property all because they are preparing themselves for any possible crisis that may hit our un negotiable union in future.
What do you mean "our" oil money? Do you own any land that produces oil? If you like don't go and work and make your own money be hating on Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by lilybonny(f): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
I see he is an Assnal fan ... Anyway only time will tell if hez dead serious
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
poor Arsenal, there trouble continues...
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by olaolaking: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
thesicilian:
The federal government of Nigeria won't be there in England to make favorable policies for the club's monopoly.
RIP in advance to Arsenal FC.
Monopoly as in?

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
bluefilm:
Commenting on nairaland dey hard me wella these days simply because a lot of useless information just full the site.

Sometimes, I go just quote one person and type a reply to something they have said but just as I am about to hit SUBMIT, something tells me to delete my response because it's not just worth it...

Ikr, it happens to me a lot, I just type everything and then delete it because I feel its not worth it

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Offpoint:
If I knew this guy above me will be be the one above me I wouldn't comment... I swear It.

God have mercy the day I'll meet him in real life, I no no welda him strong pass me or not, one thing I know for is..it's gonna be a fight till death.

I can't let him live even one single day again, either I kill him or I seize his phone

See honestly speaking, the fight go like be Joshua Vs Tyson.

A good Samaritan suggest I should order for Barbecue, he'll come to deliver at my door step in person.
But the truth is, that guy has no BBQ business anywhere. He's on BMC payroll.

If he truly owns a BBQ he'd have advertised here for once.... BBQ is a cover up for BMC

I spilled my drink reading this

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by MrBONE2(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
ntyce:
grin grin grin
This man is smart, he knows that by 2021 - Arsenal would have relegated to the championship.
The value would have depreciated, Kroenke will be willing to cash out by then.

Just like I ve thought grin

Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Hayzed25(m): 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Ykc2(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
dangote thinks that england is nigeria where his trailers will kill thousands of people every year with out compensation or where his fronting money owned by nigerian past leaders?let him try ,salaries of some arsenal players a week can pay 150 drivers in a month in his so called company angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by bezimo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
agulion:

My chest..why so mean grin grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Kennitrust(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
Weeb:

What do you mean "our" oil money? Do you own any land that produces oil? If you like don't go and work and make your own money be hating on Dangote.
it's about Dangote personality o. I have nothing against the man mbok.

I'm talking about money from the south been use anyhow by the north embarassed embarassed
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Offpoint:
If I knew this guy above me will be be the one above me I wouldn't comment... I swear It.

God have mercy the day I'll meet him in real life, I no no welda him strong pass me or not, one thing I know for is..it's gonna be a fight till death.

I can't let him live even one single day again, either I kill him or I seize his phone

See honestly speaking, the fight go like be Joshua Vs Tyson.

A good Samaritan suggest I should order for Barbecue, he'll come to deliver at my door step in person.
But the truth is, that guy has no BBQ business anywhere. He's on BMC payroll.

If he truly owns a BBQ he'd have advertised here for once.... BBQ is a cover up for BMC

Lol.... @Offpoint my nigga.. Believe me people wey wan beat that boy plenty..
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by shogsman(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
Instead of him to buy a club here and in the process upgrade NFF,he dey go England go buy expensive trophy less hasbeen club,after 3 years as bobrisky go get money pass you
Re: Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.