Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million (18296 Views)

Hon. Ismaila Maihanci Yushau Dies At 36 / Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Nuhu Gidado Resigns As Bauchi Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by TemmyT002(m): 8:33am On Jan 14, 2020
Very funny.
The journalist even got an award for the write-up
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by ashantitope: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2020
kay29000:

But if they had evidence they won't be arrested. And if they were arrested, this is 2020, they can publish their evidence online with the click of a button.

You know Nigeria police if you have stand you don't need to drag anything with them just tell them to charge you to court when you get there that where you will prove your self to them
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2020
So none of our prophets or seers could foresee this drama of ordinary sim-card in 2020? Ordinary sim-card?

Henceforth, I no wan hear any nonsense prophecy from all these scammers for this forum again
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by kay29000(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2020
ashantitope:

You know Nigeria police if you have stand you don't need to drag anything with them just tell them to charge you to court when you get there that where you will prove your self to them

Yeah.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by Perfecttouchade: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2020
grin na so
xynerise:

Everything na wash, including WWE grin
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by tiwiex(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2020
ashantitope:
If they don't have the evidence they will not published it so I believe they have the prove
Let's assume they even have the evidence, how news worthy is the effort?
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by izzou(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2020
anonimi:

The same way that you hurriedly omitted the text below

Are you another Pointus Pilate only pointing out the perceived errors of others while yours is bigger and biggest than anyone else's?

Ask around. You're known for being hasty to comment, or too stupid to understand

So because they firm refused to grant you an interview, you rushed to publish the story?

Always be calm before you quote people. If they had enough evidence, that firm won't have the balls to take them to court

Take care of your mental health this week, okay

1 Like

Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by Pearl05(f): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2020
Shebi they will sell themselves including their ancestors to raise the money.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by beardedboy(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2020
ashantitope:
If they don't have the evidence they will not published it so I believe they have the prove

You better stop chuking mouthbin what you have no full knowledge of.

That Alfred guy seems to be money-hungry. Last year he published a news like that, now the NPF of Osun are looking for him.

The guy, as I heard, was using the university premises to seek asylum. Very soon the university security will purge him out especially since this case is against a national figure.

The fact that you're a journalist doesn't mean you can be publishing crap and baseless stories about people. Even if you think it's true, you should gather enough evidences before publishing.

I hope they deal with him well.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by beardedboy(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2020
anonimi:

Are you another Pointus Pilate only pointing out the perceived errors of others while yours is bigger and biggest than anyone else's?

They aren't obliged to grant any journalist and interview.

In fact, lemme tell you, don't ever grant a journalist interview except you're sure that they'll your story as you like. Journalists can be very very dangerous.

I'm telling you this from experience.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by SavageResponse(m): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2020
If the story is true then they have a strong defence
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by Johans1991: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2020
psucc:
our politicians are carrying defamation suit upandan as if the ever had a character.

In fact, I weep for the youths that offer themselves a "living Sacrifice".

Till today, the Vice President of this Republic has not arrived a Court to sue Timi Frank.

Even FIRS had disappeared from the radar while going to court.

The guy don hold them for balls and they merely saving face
where is timi frank,why did he run away?
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by Johans1991: 9:46am On Jan 14, 2020
vickydankal:
He should go and sit down . Until they succeeds in shutting down the press they won’t rest.
those are not press,they are agents of the devil the great lier. A press man always make sure he get authentic information before publishing any news.
i believe you will be very happy if those animals write anything bad about you. Anyways you dont even have an image to protect.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by OmoOduduwa01: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2020
girigonri:
I am waiting for that Delta man to sue DSS and Hana Buhari ass since we are in the era of suing

He has done that already
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by delpee(f): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2020
How does the smoking of hemp by staff on the premises of the company amount to acceptance of such by the owners of the company?

The journalists didn't do a good job at all.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by Benjanyne: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
those are not press,they are agents of the devil the great lier. A press man always make sure he get authentic information before publishing any news.
i believe you will be very happy if those animals write anything bad about you. Anyways you dont even have an image to protect.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by Benjanyne: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
where is timi frank,why did he run away?
[/s]
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by anonimi: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2020
beardedboy:
They aren't obliged to grant any journalist and interview.

In fact, lemme tell you, don't ever grant a journalist interview except you're sure that they'll your story as you like. Journalists can be very very dangerous.

I'm telling you this from experience.

You just gave the wackest justification ever.
Tell your story as you like or as you told it to them?
No wonder we have a minister of misinformation and propaganda sitting tight despite his lack of transparency on how the money of the people is spent by him.

Revealed: How Buhari Budgeted N39 billion for Propaganda

In a bid to launder his already battered image, President Muhammadu Buhari has allocated a whooping sum of N39 billion in the 2016 budget to the Ministry of Information and Culture, a sum higher than the paltry N29 billion allocated to the Ministry of Agriculture.

This is a direct inverse of the 2015 budget, where Former President Goodluck Jonathan allocated the sum of N23 billion to Ministry of Information and N39 billion to the Agricultural Ministry.

The meager allocation to the Agricultural ministry has left political stakeholders wondering if the present administration aims at diversifying the economy or thriving on propaganda.

Buhari had in August, 2015 stated that Nigerians must stop paying mere lip service to agriculture, as crude oil and gas exports will no longer be sufficient as the country’s major revenue earner.

“It’s time to go back to the land. We must face the reality that the petroleum we had depended on for so long will no longer suffice. We campaigned heavily on agriculture, and we are ready to assist as many want to go into agricultural ventures,’’ Buhari stated.

However investigations by Post Nigeria revealed that Buhari’s words did not match his action following the lean budgetary provision for Agriculture.

More from: https://www.post-nigeria.com/revealed-how-buhari-budgeted-n39-billion-for-propaganda/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

1 Like

Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by DaBullIT(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Oshe , two faced idibia

when the nation published news that okolie tried to defraud people who called through Hannan Buhari's line , you went all bonkers asking for evidence

smh
ashantitope:
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by Tobanet92(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerian politicians with their suit case.

Need a speech therapist/educational therapy for your child or ward contact us today at delight educational services on 08139035124 or 08157851785.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by vickydankal(f): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Johans1991:

Unfortunately I didn’t read the story because I know the proclivities of this government.

I don’t have an image to protect ....?
I am trying so hard to keep my mouth today but you can still make me change my mind but you won’t like it.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by beardedboy(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2020
anonimi:

You just gave the wackest justification ever.
Tell your story as you like or as you told it to them?
No wonder we have a minister of misinformation and propaganda sitting tight despite his lack of transparency on how the money of the people is spent by him.

Yes, they should tell your story as you like. Else why do they need an interview in the first place since they already have the story they wish to tell.

Journalists are very dangerous, they'll cut your speech and quote you out of context just to prove a point. They're business men!

I pray you see the true meaning of Nigerian journalism in your life this month! Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by youghs: 12:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Yankiss:
Intolerance and high-handedness has become the norm in today's polity. Journalists are becoming endangered, at the receiving end of political intimidation. The journalists should go ahead and produce evidence to buttress their story, that is, if the judiciary will give them level playing ground. Sometimes, a press conference to address allegations of this kind openly is better than judicial intimidation. The employers may not be aware of what happens in their premises and grow defensive when matters get out.

U know English buh u don't know book..So because they are journalist,,they cannot be sued.. Everything journalists publish is the truth just because they're journalists..Fix urself
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by ajl: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
I was going to give some shout out to this woman but she has wrongfully used the police to intimidate the journalist with a criminal conspiracy case when she should have start with a civil defamation suit. Why do elite Nigerians believe so much in the use of intimidation to scare ordinary people? This is a defamation case from start.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by Benjanyne: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
[/s]
shut up
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by mapet: 8:07am On Jan 15, 2020
anonimi:

The report also stated that the firm refused to respond to Mr Olufemi’s inquiry on the situation after he had put several calls and text messages to the industry’s hotlines.

Pray tell, how is that evidence? You mean, because the company refused to respond to your inquiry, which they are not bound to, you went ahead and published an unsubstantiated story? That in itself is unprofessional, tantamount to blackmail.
Re: Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million by ashantitope: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
DaBullIT:
Oshe , two faced idibia

when the nation published news that okolie tried to defraud people who called through Hannan Buhari's line , you went all bonkers asking for evidence

smh

What are we saying now that you are bringing another topic so let discuss that if they don't have evidence of people that he's trying to dupe can they arrest or prosecute him? Don't let them continue to they Bobo you world have end somewhere it just we don't know in Nigeria here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah / ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ / Explosives Smuggled In Fuel-Tankers To Lagos - Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.