Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

High Blood Pressure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure (604 Views)

Help, High Blood Pressure. / What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? / How To Recover Completely From High Blood Pressure Without Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2020
I mostly like to attend to people who needed herbal treatment on high bp who are within Lagos... Because I have to repeat the herbs the second week of finishing with the first herbs... Have treated much more of high bp successfully in time with herbs, and I find out lot have being spending furtune on this high bp for long while some has all sort of manner of drugs on their house table... And most I have treated hardly had good or sound sleep at night and some is already turning to Parkinson in them. Lot has gone to places and even use herbs from a few and think herbs can never take care of it.. There are herbs and there are herbs, I work from the most difficult herbs that not any would want to do to treat but I rather go extra mile to actualise a successful treatment... And with those having high bp which is trigger my arthritis, will guild that the person take care of the arthritis first before anything... To those in Lagos who might need to see me on a one on one treatment on it.... +2349060054012
Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 12:12pm On May 25, 2020
There are herbs and there are herbs, I work from the most difficult herbs that not any would want to do to treat but I rather go extra mile to actualise a successful treatment...
Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2020
. . . .
Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2020
I mostly like to attend to people who needed herbal treatment on high bp who are within Lagos... Because I have to repeat the herbs the second week of finishing with the first herbs... Have treated much more of high bp successfully in time with herbs, and I find out lot have being spending furtune on this high bp for long while some has all sort of manner of drugs on their house table... And most I have treated hardly had good or sound sleep at night and some is already turning to Parkinson in them. Lot has gone to places and even use herbs from a few and think herbs can never take care of it.. There are herbs and there are herbs, I work from the most difficult herbs that not any would want to do to treat but I rather go extra mile to actualise a successful treatment... And with those having high bp which is trigger my arthritis, will guild that the person take care of the arthritis first before anything... To those in Lagos who might need to see me on a one on one treatment on it...
+2349060054012
Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
.... ...
Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 4:51am On Aug 12, 2020
There is herbs that I usually treat people on what they call stubborn high bp on and they comes in two different powder especially those who don't get to sleep at night at all and this triggers high bp in them much as some has health issues do trigger high bp as well, high cholesterol does trigger high bp as well, diabetes and lot more but treating it rightly and effectively is what is important because start taking medication not written out from doctors and medicine that is too strong that will make them stay on high bp drugs all there life... Am into core herbal healing and am available to treat on it if am genuinely needed
Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 9:24am On May 21, 2021
Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Am excellent herbs for high bp

Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
.. ....
Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: High Blood Pressure by ajenimuni: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2022
.. ..

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19: Global Death Rate For Today Alone Worrisome / Coronavirus: Why The Number Of Cases Will Keep Rising In Nigeria / In Nigeria, Telecom Mast Set On Fire As #5G #coronavirus [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.