Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu (37564 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Seconded baba. I'm not a fan of Kalu, but sometimes he speaks like a prophet, even when he started calling Nigeria a zoo, i was annoyed with that his statement, but things I have seen in this present dispensation hv really make me believe him that indeed Nigeria is not a zoo but an evil forest.
Bcs zoo is better than forest and forest is better than evil forest.

NK IS simply a Prophet. In his Dec broadcast he said Sorowe 'll be released soon after 2 days Sorowe was released.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Seconded baba. I'm not a fan of Kalu, but sometimes he speaks like a prophet, even when he started calling Nigeria a zoo, i was annoyed with that his statement, but things I have seen in this present dispensation hv really make me believe him that indeed Nigeria is not a zoo but an evil forest.
Bcs zoo is better than forest and forest is better than evil forest.

Zoo is better. I 'll call Nigeria a jungle

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

That drug lord had done a lot for his people. Elevate some poor family and made some technocrats a political activist in their own way

The drug lord you've in your region no be destruction they brought for you? Those that don't get you people killed like the one in ozubulu anambra state are in Asia prisons developing them

You people need proper brain overhaul to enjoy sanity for once in that side
we don't celebrate criminals we're I am from. You claim that Nnamdi Kanu scams his guilible followers while removing your idiotic self that is being scammed by a brown teeth drug dealer. Are you not foolish? grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Stanzar7: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Seriously Yoruba's need to learn to stand straight. They r always in support of anything that's against igbos. Its not good for a healthy south.
Now one of the most critics of NK is seeing reason with him after many years of abuse just because he tasted 2% of wat Igbo's r going tru daily in this failed state

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
He should invite the Albino to Nigeria.

Buhari wants to tell him something.
the albino nor feet try step foot for the country that will be his last day on Earth
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
we don't celebrate criminals we're I am from. You claim that Nnamdi Kanu scams his guilible followers while removing your idiotic self that is being scammed by a brown teeth drug dealer. Are you not foolish? grin

Nnamdi KANU didn't scam you and you got billions of naira after his exit. He had enough cash to be touring different countries when he left your dumb youth to their fate

Which work is he doing in London to be gallivanting all about in the course of praying for Biafra restoration

So I'm asking you, na prayer they restore or established or make a region go on secession? If this is not scam then I wonder how long you've spent in embracing stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by greenguy: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigeria has been on its road to destruction for years... This is so glaring, but many continue to cheer on the government and refuse to admit this calamity due to one reason or the other.

... Sad that many will be full of regrets when they realise that you needn't be Nnamdi Kanu's brother to hate this government. It's the human thing to do.

The hardship, poverty and injustice across Nigeria right now no get part 2.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

Nnamdi KANU didn't scam you and you got billions of naira after his exit. He had enough cash to be touring different countries when he left your dumb youth to their fate

Which work is he doing in London to be gallivanting all about in the course of praying for Biafra restoration

So I'm asking you, na prayer they restore or established or make a region go on secession? If this is not scam then I wonder how long you've spent in embracing stupidity
You are not Igbo so you don't know what's up. And you will never understand. Your brain is filled with that slimy disgusting soup that is mashed with toilet broom.You are ignorant but claim to know. Where was it reported that he scammed your father? That's how ignorant people like you said there are no Igbos in the SS. Who is more stupid between me and you?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2020
Nnandi Kanu did something recently that swayed SW opinion about him . HE supported Sorowe from day 1 which Yorubas wouldn't for for any Igbos . Again Nk hailed the Amotekun security outfit. NK is in a different level.

FFK is one of the smartest Yoruba . I pray the fulanis wouldn't kill him . HE is gift to humanity .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by iamforeveryoung: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2020
gidgiddy:
All it took is one good beating to make Deji Adeyanju to see the light

May God bless those miscreant that beat up Deji and made him see the light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Look at that mai ruwa putting his gutter picked slippers into deji mouth. Who will endure dis humiliation without a brain jolt

grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by factoryreset: 10:55am On Jan 14, 2020
Factory reset
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Inhabitable1(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2020
Dem de say Ipob are nothing but cowards, dem be minority, But wetin Hausa and fulanis no fit try na to beat Mazi Nnamdi Kalu or any of his men, cos for sure dem no say retaliation must dey, Naso dem born us...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Levi218(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

I'm not here for you kids zombies and wailers crab. You better face your utme this year abi writing utme since 2014 never tire you?

Babies everywhere
See this one oh, na you and who go write UTME this year? So u've writing it since 2014 and u never wan see say this crab zoo no go approve am for u? Ok oh Mr. UTME keep on writing untill 2030.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by donjahsy(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Patrioticman007:
We only have a few good Nigerian youths, that reason with the conscience not devil. We Nigerian are fighting a class war not tribal wars.
We all know the fact that, the easiest way to secure power in African politics is to play the religious & tribal card. If truly N.Kanu is a man let him, play politics of principles like Mandela & Co not, the politics of the enemies of state, like GMB, OBJ, GEJ & others
Nigeria as a country is structured in a way that only few ELITES are eligible to pick who governs the country and not the masses. How does he participate in such politicking?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Levi218:
See this one oh, na you and who go write UTME this year? So u've writing it since 2014 and u never wan see say this crab zoo no go approve am for u? Ok oh Mr. UTME keep on writing untill 2030.

What's this nonentity blabbing about. You need to learn how to construct simple sentence before trolling me here hence I'll push you to the dustbin that you belong to

I don't give room for clowns, in case you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
You are not Igbo so you don't know what's up. And you will never understand. Your brain is filled with that slimy disgusting soup that is mashed with toilet broom.You are ignorant but claim to know. Where was it reported that he scammed your father? That's how ignorant people like you said there are no Igbos in the SS. Who is more stupid between me and you?

You're the most stupid person in Africa if not the world with how you made your premises invalidate your conclusion

I don't blame you anyway, common sense is rare In your side and that's why I urge you earlier on to make yourself available for sacrifice to appease common sense back to your region because is long gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Nl has his issues and fallacies bt there are sm things he has said that have been proven correct also.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Levi218(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

What's this nonentity blabbing about. You need to learn how to construct simple sentence before trolling me here hence I'll push you to the dustbin that you belong to

I don't give room for clowns, in case you don't know
This is the way a zombie react when it's defeated. Zombie I hail oh.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2020
franchasng:
Waiting for Tinubu's confession soonest
You go wait till the imbe-cile in Aso Rock find him sertivicate. grin Tinubu, the drug baron would rather have all the Afonjas slaughtered like cows by his dirty fulani masters than confess. grin
It appears you are ignorant of the inherent trademark of a typical Afonja. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by chosengocap: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2020
rummmy:
Brain reset to factory mod...
By 2023,alot of brains will reset.
Sarki, dead vulture bbq and others too numerous to mention should I increase the volume?

Increase it.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

You're the most stupid person in Africa if not the world with how you made your premises invalidate your conclusion

I don't blame you anyway, common sense is rare In your side and that's why I urge you earlier on to make yourself available for sacrifice to appease common sense back to your region because is long gone
but when you accused Nnamdi Kanu of scamming without evidence you were not stupid? grin i guess the free education is wearing out and the zinc oxide sickness from ibadan has corroded your sense of reasoning. as i sad before. go and die. grin joor

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Orpe7(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2020
Deji is forming a coalition with SOWORE
Sowore and Nnamdi Cownu are buddies
To be in Sowore's good books, deji has to apologise to COWNU

3 useless fellows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Orpe7(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2020
Deji is forming a coalition with SOWORE
Sowore and Nnamdi Cownu are buddies
To be in Sowore's good books, deji has to apologise to COWNU.

3 useless fellows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Trump2020: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2020
HimName:
[s][/s]

An OSU catholic spotted.
Yoruba Moslem Shiite stop disgracing allahu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Tobanet92(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2020
Something is popping up.

Need a speech therapist/educational therapy for your child or ward contact us today at delight educational services on 08139035124 or 08157851785.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by bikefab(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Goodmorning Deji, the scales have finally fallen off your eyes. The smear campaign on Nnamdi Kanu was your own way of spreading hate. But thank God you have seen the light at last.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by delawal: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2020
Orpe7:
Deji is forming a coalition with SOWORE Sowore and Nnamdi Cownu are buddies To be in Sowore's good books, deji has to apologise to COWNU
3 useless fellows
if they are useless. how useful have u been? just in one sentence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by dahnimoh(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2020
Good step in the right direction.

If only the south should unit
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by SoNature(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2020
goodnessme1:
Nwa teacher.

Isi Aki grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Amumaigwe: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2020
Earlystar698:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1216790655533535235

Welcome prodigal son. I know Adeyinka Grandson will soon get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction / Governor Sanwo-Olu Witnesses The Arrival Of CMA CGM SCANDOLA At Lekki Port / Folasade Adeleke Shares Pregnancy Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.