Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu (37557 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by AFONJACOW(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2020
FFK is wiser than bola tinibu and awolowo joined together

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by egoldman(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2020
rummmy:
Brain reset to factory mod...
By 2023,alot of brains will reset.
Sarki, dead vulture bbq and others too numerous to mention should I increase the volume?

Seem sarki already reset his brains, except his posts these days is from ha ked account.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by smileyoo: 11:56am On Jan 14, 2020
honestly, i don't like nnamdi kanu one beat as a person, especially his style of actualising biafra, because he's putting the lives of our youths on the line, before the bullets of our triger happy military. so i used to call him a noise-maker. sadly enough, most of his noise-makings yrs back, 're now sounding prophetic.
e.g he warned us that: very soon fulanis 'll come to biafra land, to rape our women, kill our youths and nothing 'll happen, as non of them 'll be held accountable.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
This your opening be wan sound like attack..I be don dey load bullets to return fire before I com reach second paragraph grin

Omo as u talk am na so e take be o. That's why most diaspora Nigerians look upon us with pity..sometimes contempt!

Hear KANU SECOND PARAGRAPH YOU MIGHT BEGIN TO APPRECIATE HIM
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by egoldman(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Patrioticman007:
We only have a few good Nigerian youths, that reason with the conscience not devil. We Nigerian are fighting a class war not tribal wars.
We all know the fact that, the easiest way to secure power in African politics is to play the religious & tribal card. If truly N.Kanu is a man let him, play politics of principles like Mandela & Co not, the politics of the enemies of state, like GMB, OBJ, GEJ & others
Can you play politics of principle with a tyrant who does not obey court orders?

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by egoldman(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
crackhouse:
Apology not accepted.

Is the apology for you?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
SoNature:

Isi Aki grin
SoNature:

Isi Aki grin
I thought i bu afonja.ndi che na ha ma ihe n'ire.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by SoNature(m): 12:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
goodnessme1:
:DI thought i bu afonja.ndi che na ha ma ihe n'ire.

I've always told you to leave senseless e-fights for these boys.

I bu nwanyi
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
but when you accused Nnamdi Kanu of scamming without evidence you were not stupid? grin i guess the free education is wearing out and the zinc oxide sickness from ibadan has corroded your sense of reasoning. as i sad before. my parent can go and die. grin joor

and when Tinubu was labelled of being a drug lord to suit you people foolishness without evidence you don't know how you sound stupid then

kids attributes is written all over you. enjoying sanity in your lifetime must have hit the rock

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
Levi218:
This is the way a zombie react when it's defeated. Zombie I hail oh.

you mean in civil war? and nnamdi KANU era

bunch of savage

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by DavidEsq(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Look at that mai ruwa putting his gutter picked slippers into deji mouth. Who will endure dis humiliation without a brain jolt
Mai Ruwa grin grin grin grin grin grin . Why are u laidis na grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

and when Tinubu was labelled of being a drug lord to suit you people foolishness without evidence you don't know how you sound stupid then

kids attributes is written all over you. enjoying sanity in your lifetime must have hit the rock
but you were the one foaming in the mouth about nnamdi kanu scamming igbos like as if he scammed your wretched father!!! when i reminded you who the real criminal is you start to cry and sob like as you have pneumonia . dont let frustration kill u. grin grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Basher8583: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
donstan18:
One Zombie saved.

Femi Fani-Kayode is nothing but one of the wisest politicians in Yoruba Land.

On time, he saw what his gullible zombified tribsmen are finding difficult to see.

It appears your definition of wise is questionable. You guys just like the negation of everything good
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
but you were the one foaming in the mouth about nnamdi kanu scamming igbos like as if he scammed your wretched father!!! when i reminded you who the real criminal is you start to cry and sob like as you have pneumonia . dont let frustration kill u. grin grin

what makes him a hero with the way Igbo youths were massacred, humiliated like Christmas goat and all he could say is to tell those clowns to use stones and bottle, only for the idiots to runaway with his family

that's how ojukwu kept his family in safe place and allow your ancestors rotten away and you're telling me those clowns and extortionist aren't scammer

someone get you killed because he want to leave a place and still come back to contest in the place is not a scammer?

you need brain transplant for functioning brain
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

what makes him a hero with the way Igbo youths were massacred, humiliated like Christmas goat and all he could say is to tell those clowns to use stones and bottle, only for the idiots to runaway with his family

that's how ojukwu kept his family in safe place and allow your ancestors rotten away and you're telling me those clowns and extortionist aren't scammer

someone get you killed because he want to leave a place and still come back to contest in the place is not a scammer?

you need brain transplant for functioning brain
You are always talking nonsense. was Ojukwus family in the military? you see why all the curses of your fathers are circulating within your own family? people where killed during the time of mandela. with sticks and stones but he remains a hero to South Africa. how many leaders in History who fought against oppressors included thier family in a battle? Hitler? Napoleon? george bush? who exactly? did awolowo send his children to fight biafra war? did tinubu send his children to snatch ballot boxes in Lagos?? i will stop responding to you not because of your useless abuses which your people are known for. but because you dont have sense. grin grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
You are always talking nonsense. was Ojukwus family in the military? you see why all the curses of your fathers are circulating within your own family? people where killed during the time of mandela. with sticks and stones but he remains a hero to South Africa. how many leaders in History who fought against oppressors included thier family in a battle? Hitler? Napoleon? george bush? who exactly? did awolowo send his children to fight biafra war? did tinubu send his children to snatch ballot boxes in Lagos?? i will stop responding to you not because of your useless abuses which your people are known for. but because you dont have sense. grin grin

because curses in your family is affecting your lineage doesn't mean it will fall in everyone linen you want to tell the world how your irresponsible father rape your mother to birth a world class imbeciles of your kind? tell the world, let them know the level of your foolishness is second to none while at that take your miserable frustration to your 80's world prostitute mother for bringing you to a region known to be mentally inconsistent

while ojukwu's kid were kept in safe place, civilians kids who have no means of defence were abandoned in a place they were vulnerable to Fulani soldiers to be used as suya, killed, starved and perish like a nonentity

if I tell you more about how these scammers you called leaders reduce you people nationally you will just continue crying and not typing
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

because curses in your family is affecting your lineage doesn't mean it will fall in everyone linen you want to tell the world how your irresponsible father rape your mother to birth a world class imbeciles of your kind? tell the world, let them know the level of your foolishness is second to none while at that take your miserable frustration to your 80's world prostitute mother for bringing you to a region known to be mentally inconsistent

while ojukwu's kid were kept in safe place, civilians kids who have no means of defence were abandoned in a place they were vulnerable to Fulani soldiers to be used as suya, killed, starved and perish like a nonentity

if I tell you more about how these scammers you called leaders reduce you people nationally you will just continue crying and not typing
how can a father rape a mother when they are legally married? you see why i am convinced that you dont have sense?? grin grin grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by HimName: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Trump2020:

Yoruba Moslem Shiite stop disgracing allahu
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by degamemaster(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
sinistermind:
In as much as I do not support Nnamdi Kanu in any way, but the man spoke like a prophet concerning Nigeria. Honestly, we have never had it this bad and because of intimidation, people are scared to speak up. Only few brave ones are speaking and they are even been victimized. It is quite sad.

Whybis itvhard for you to accept a truth when you see one? You don't support NNAMDI KANU but you accepted that he said the obvious truth as a brave man he is and that is why he's being victimized.
Accept the truth and say it, Igbos have been saying it and daring the devil because they're brave. Ojukwu said it because he saw everything happening now, 50yrs ago. What did you nd other Yoruba little minded fellows called him; "coward" . If you people can stand on the truth with boldness like the Igbos, the devil's in the North can never dare the South.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
SoNature:

I've always told you to leave senseless e-fights for these boys.

I bu nwanyi
Gone the days when men nwe ogu nwanyi nwere akuko.now nwanyi na enye aka na ogu.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Levi218(m): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

you mean in civil war? and nnamdi KANU era

bunch of savage
Oboy u funny, I wonder why una still dey hold us back when everything don dey for una!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Levi218:
Oboy u funny, I wonder why una still dey hold us back when everything don dey for una!

you hold yourself back because no one force Ojucoward to come back
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
how can a father rape a mother when they are legally married? you see why i am convinced that you dont have sense?? grin grin grin

stop hiding your shame away. you're a product of wedlock. legally married kill you there

your relations here shows you're from a failed home, not even talking about the manners they failed to imbibe in you but their inability to built your psychological traits at tender age pull you off the track

only if you know how unreasonable your stupidity have made you to become, you would have quit a show of shame here
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

stop hiding your shame away. you're a product of wedlock. legally married kill you there

your relations here shows you're from a failed home, not even talking about the manners they failed to imbibe in you but their inability to built your psychological traits at tender age pull you off the track

only if you know how unreasonable your stupidity have made you to become, you would have quit a show of shame here
look at what free education has done to you ?? feel so sad that your parents have a very useless son. grin grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
look at what free education has done to you ?? feel so sad that my parents have a very useless son. grin grin

instead of feeling sad for them, you should work towards make a living at your dead life

you can't continue bringing them to global shame for mere likes. calling someone that can make your mother her cook dead is way out of sense

your parents might not enter heaven for breeding someone that ought to exist as animal
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

instead of feeling sad for them, you should work towards make a living at your dead life

you can't continue bringing them to global shame for mere likes. calling someone that can make your mother her cook dead is way out of sense

your parents might not enter heaven for breeding someone that ought to exist as animal
go and learn how to spell mumu. grin

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by XANDERBOY85: 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Inhabitable1:
Dem de say Ipob are nothing but cowards, dem be minority, But wetin Hausa and fulanis no fit try na to beat Mazi Nnamdi Kalu or any of his men, cos for sure dem no say retaliation must dey, Naso dem born us...

Hehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
go and learn how to spell mumu. grin

in replace of a chef/maid/ you can use cook

thunder fire your English teacher that chop your parent money and still empty your watery brain
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

in replace of a chef/maid/ you can use cook

thunder fire your English teacher that chop your parent money and still empty your watery brain
grin grin omo ale.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Amumaigwe: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Seconded baba. I'm not a fan of Kalu, but sometimes he speaks like a prophet, even when he started calling Nigeria a zoo, i was annoyed with that his statement, but things I have seen in this present dispensation hv really make me believe him that indeed Nigeria is not a zoo but an evil forest.
Bcs zoo is better than forest and forest is better than evil forest.

When one wakes up is his own dawn. Good morning.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Amumaigwe:

When one wakes up is his own dawn. Good morning.
na so en bi nnam-ukwu

2023: What I’ll Do If I Lose Presidential Election – Kwankwaso / Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61