Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu (37561 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by monichannel: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Good morning Deji angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by crackhouse(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Apology not accepted.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by freeze001(f): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2020
sinistermind:
In as much as I do not support Nnamdi Kanu in any way, but the man spoke like a prophet concerning Nigeria. Honestly, we have never had it this bad and because of intimidation, people are scared to speak up. Only few brave ones are speaking and they are even been victimized. It is quite sad.

You do not support one who speaks the truth?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by klax(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2020
Earlystar698:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1216790655533535235

How many time have we heard these s***t if nothing to post then close shop for today and wait for tomorrow.

We heard these over and over so is this now a news till thy kingdom come?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2020
we need to restructure this country before its too late

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2020
If you are a youth thinking about how to actualize your good dreams ignore these derailers calling themselves freedom fighters when their pocket is lined by these so called leaders they keep quiet or start praising them again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by freeay: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Chikpat:
Deji, u were a goat, you are still a goat and you will forever be a goat
and your were a monkey, you are still a mannerless monkey and a stupid monkey you'll be forever.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by mushystuff: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2020
Afolabimills:
don't generalise or conclude it's all yorubas support this evil called govt pls just like u have likes of orji uzor kalu n many of igbos ass licking buhari

OUK is an unfortunate opportunist and just like Deji, he's been kicked in the head figuratively. I'm very sure that given the opportunity he will retrace his steps very quickly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Trutherme: 10:10am On Jan 14, 2020
gidgiddy:
All it took is one good beating to make Deji Adeyanju to see the light

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am laughing in swahili. Do I feel bad for some people? Not really undecided

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by sixtus20: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2020
I thank God people who said Nnamdi KANU is nothing is talking Good of him now.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by xjiggy: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2020
Kanu is a Fraud. Nwazirike of Massob was running a well planned program for secession till Kanu can with his group of charlatans to disrupt the whole process. Now they've been proscribed, he's left his people to their peril while he is safe somewhere propagating mischief through his gaulable followers.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Mightyhaiz: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2020
ezenwajosh:

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HOW HOPELESS AND STUPID YOU HAVE BEEN ALL YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU TRAVEL OUT OF NIGERIA @least once then come back

THE DEMON CALLED NIGERIA HOLDING YOU DOWN BOTH MIND AND PHYSICAL DEPARTS FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY YOUR ABOVE HIGH SEA grin

Those who uphold Nigeria and defend her don't know what they are doing they need be saved even when they refused to be saved
This your opening be wan sound like attack..I be don dey load bullets to return fire before I com reach second paragraph grin

Omo as u talk am na so e take be o. That's why most diaspora Nigerians look upon us with pity..sometimes contempt!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2020
xjiggy:
[s]Kanu is a Fraud. Nwazirike of Massob was running a well planned program for secession till Kanu can with his group of charlatans to disrupt the whole process. Now they've been proscribed, he's left his people to their peril while he is safe somewhere propagating mischief through his gaulable followers[/s].

Afonjas are useless

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by goodnessme1(f): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2020
SoNature:

Saved
Nwa teacher.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by MrCEO69(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

they've done a lot. one of the influencer of free education, free health care, human and physical development

they don't subject their people to this show of mockery, from the state to local govt level
Please go and get ur PhD on ladies management. Bye
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by samteebiz3: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Chikpat:

And goat stew can be very tasty...if you know you know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Esseite:
Seriously, some actions of this Govt sometimes makes one see reason to their stance.
Seconded baba. I'm not a fan of Kalu, but sometimes he speaks like a prophet, even when he started calling Nigeria a zoo, i was annoyed with that his statement, but things I have seen in this present dispensation hv really make me believe him that indeed Nigeria is not a zoo but an evil forest.
Bcs zoo is better than forest and forest is better than evil forest.

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by cerpvad(m): 10:20am On Jan 14, 2020
Hmmm... this guy has just committed the sin of Sowore. Let's wait for DSS's reaction to this before this week runs out. grin grin
Earlystar698:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1216790655533535235
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by franchasng: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Waiting for Tinubu's confession soonest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2020
Patrioticman007:
We only have a few good Nigerian youths, that reason with the conscience not devil. We Nigerian are fighting a class war not tribal wars.
We all know the fact that, the easiest way to secure power in African politics is to play the religious & tribal card. If truly N.Kanu is a man let him, play politics of principles like Mandela & Co not, the politics of the enemies of state, like GMB, OBJ, GEJ & others

Who told you Nnamdi Kanu is a politcian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by LabDNA: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2020
xjiggy:
Kanu is a Fraud. Nwazirike of Massob was running a well planned program for secession till Kanu can with his group of charlatans to disrupt the whole process. Now they've been proscribed, he's left his people to their peril while he is safe somewhere propagating mischief through his gaulable followers.

Stop crying more than the bereaved, face your struggles. Uwazurike along with some fraudulent lawyers were deceiving some Easterners and gallivanting in Owerri court, claiming that the 'Nigerian court will give us Biafra'. Wasting the time and money of his gullible followers
Many of us saw through him and his shenanigans a long time ago from the early 2000s.

When people like Kanu started challenging his fraud, I knew the die is cast. Even Uwazurike knows he messed up, he won't even be happy you are crying for him.

Hate Kanu all you want, when he speaks when if you don't like him, you have no option than to embrace the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2020
MrCEO69:

Please go and get ur PhD on ladies management. Bye

If that will reinstate your lost senses
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2020
Chikpat:

So, what does that make you??! A sheep, yeah??!...

Well, both are domestic and moronic animals!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Angelfrost(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2020
agulion:
Thank God we Yorubas have start coming back to our senses.

We??! Speak for yourself sir.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Afolabimills(m): 10:29am On Jan 14, 2020
mushystuff:

OUK is an unfortunate opportunist and just like Deji, he's been kicked in the head figuratively. I'm very sure that given the opportunity he will retrace his steps very quickly.
fact
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by ludd2018: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2020
donstan18:
One Zombie saved.

Femi Fani-Kayode is nothing but one of the wisest politicians in Yoruba Land.

On time, he saw what his gullible zombified tribsmen are finding difficult to see.

Agreed
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s] but a drug dealer is your role model. I wonder who is more foolish.

That drug lord had done a lot for his people. Elevate some poor family and made some technocrats a political activist in their own way

The drug lord you've in your region no be destruction they brought for you? Those that don't get you people killed like the one in ozubulu anambra state are in Asia prisons developing them

You people need proper brain overhaul to enjoy sanity for once in that side
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Levi218(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

is it not too early to run mad, na January we still dey

I don't know who's dumb between you and nnamdi KANU. do you know how some parents who failed to teach their kids proper relations are still grieving now due to the myopic view of this extortionist you called hero

do you southeast even know the meaning of hero, hero that pick race and couldn't come home to bury his own parents?

deji Adeyanju, KANU are nothing but bunch of showbiz activist that need cash, while Deji specialized on protest, KANU specialized on extorting his gullible and naive kinsmen

shameless something
Zombie spotted (hiss's, spits on the floor squashes it and walk off).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:34am On Jan 14, 2020
He should invite the Albino to Nigeria.

Buhari wants to tell him something.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2020
Levi218:
Zombie spotted (hiss's, spits on the floor squashes it and walk off).

I'm not here for you kids zombies and wailers crab. You better face your utme this year abi writing utme since 2014 never tire you?

Babies everywhere
Re: Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2020
Two idiotic fools of the real world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Second Ikom Bridge In Cross River Completed (Pictures) / Electoral Bill: Malami, Amaechi Barred From APC Primaries / 2023: What I’ll Do If I Lose Presidential Election – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.