Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage (1117 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue / Man Ejaculates While Dancing With Big-Sized Lady At Easter Event. Photos / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage by sholablessing20: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
A video has recently surfaced online showing how a man embarrassed himself as he couldn’t control himself while dancing with a big-sized lady on stage.

According to reports, the incident happened at a recent concert. During the event, the lady who was performing invited the man to join her on stage and dance with her.

The man ejaculated prematurely seconds after rocking the big-sized lady and she was left very shocked as she stared at him in total disgust.

See the embarrassing moment caught on camera: http://www.nbhuafei.com//Nicg0/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

Re: VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
Just to dance ni ooo and u just pour everything out yakata without her opening her Kiliimanjaro for u. If she come open am nau for u nko? Choii u fall ma hand. shocked shocked
Re: VIDEO: Man Ejaculates On His Trouser While Rocking Big-sized Lady On Stage by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
sholablessing20:
A video has recently surfaced online showing how a man embarrassed himself as he couldn’t control himself while dancing with a big-sized lady on stage.

According to reports, the incident happened at a recent concert. During the event, the lady who was performing invited the man to join her on stage and dance with her.

The man ejaculated prematurely seconds after rocking the big-sized lady and she was left very shocked as she stared at him in total disgust.

See the embarrassing moment caught on camera: http://www.nbhuafei.com//Nicg0/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

Women and pretence. Fact is, some women become sexually wet by mere sight of some men's chest covered with hair. Not by touch by sight. I AM SERIOUS.

(1) (Reply)

Runs Girl Beaten Mercilessly For Stealing The Sperm Of Man She Slept With (video / Man Dies After Marathon Sex With Akwa Ibom Girl (video) / My Boyfriend Give Me 10000000000 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.