Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,079 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) (68675 Views)

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun Visits Vice President, Osinbajo - Photos / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Daughter: Your excellency sir, I'm elated to see you today

Osinbajo: How are you dear? Hope you're enjoying the palace

Sanusi: Osin baba, can you see what I was telling you? Views about handshakes are gradually changing, walahi we will continue till the north is liberalized

VP: Mu gbe le

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:
Why is the Reverred daughter of the GREAT EMIR OF KANO holding so tightly to an 'infidel?'

On top of that, she's not wearing hijab to cover those sexy neck of hers.

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou

Mumu, no one is forced to wear hijab. No one should also be barred from wearing hijab if they want to.
Hope you have the brain power to comprehend the difference in the narratives.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2020
vicdom:
Caption this picture of princess Khadija Lamido Sanusi in a firm hand shake with VP Osibanjo

That law is meant for the poor and the terrorist...

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Corrections: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2020
No hijab... is hijab truly for poor Muslims?
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Charleys: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2020
Cut off her hand now.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2020
[[s]quote author=Nigerianization post=85772633]Why is the Reverred daughter of the GREAT EMIR OF KANO holding so tightly to an 'infidel?'

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou [/quote][/s]
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by gambia(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2020
Noted.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2020
[[s]quote author=BabaOwen post=85772825]MURIC the emir daughter is not putting on a hijab and she is shaking not just a man but a pastor, is it not haram for a woman to shake a man in Islam There is even sharia law in kano state o... This is unacceptable angry[/quote][/s]

TRASH.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2020
That law is meant for the poor and the terrorist...

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by sydneycruze(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2020
Remove religion fanaticism and hypocrisy...mehn this country for too sweet pass the way e be �

3 Likes

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by KaydenJohny: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2020
lol na yeroba Muslims dey carry this religion for skull

cc
Simplyleo

3 Likes

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by etrange: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2020
OP, your title is misleading. The correct expression here is "shakes hands with...".

Cc: Vicdom and the mod in charge.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
So you father is a foo.l? Sorry about that. I guess you have his genes too.
Guy, you were wrong making such comment about the V.P.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2020
"Too Haram"Islam doesn't take this..Pastor Professor Osunbajo is an infidels in this situation in the eyes of Islamic standing rules..Sharia law have to be invoked.The lady must pay dearly for this ...

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2020
I will like to shake her kukunase.

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Jack500: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
I hope this fake Pastor won't collect her number behind her dad's back. Guess he is tired of that dead looking wife of his. grin

Am sure your father will prostate for that dead looking wife, that's if ur father is fortunate enough in life to see the VP wife face to face.

12 Likes

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Pedrotina11: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
old enough to be your fathers father. grin

Shut ur trap there...old enough to be your fathers father my ass...and u comment such nonsense with ur advanced age..fool at 40

10 Likes

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2020
olaboy33:
The Hisbah corps won't see this.

Education is slowly liberalising the north.
Northern elites have always been this way.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:
Why is the Reverred daughter of the GREAT EMIR OF KANO holding so tightly to an 'infidel?'

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou

HIJAB IS MEANT FOR THE POOR MUSLIMS...go check daughters of muslim leaders in the north...

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2020
This Emir's Daughter looks like a non-muslim

The Emir is not truly happy with hand shake.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Jack500:

Am sure your father will prostate for that dead looking wife, that's if ur father is fortunate enough in life to see the VP wife face to face.
The same way your mother will prostrate for me. grin
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by LAguy(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2020
daveP:
The Emir's hand seem to gesture that thr VP shouldn't shake her.... Hand only o.

Face says otherwise.

Her face seem to see handshaking as normal though.

good analysis from a certified hand and face reader.
You get brain plenty...

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nigerianization(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Mumu, no one is forced to wear hijab. No one should also be barred from wearing hijab if they want to.
Hope you have the brain power to comprehend the difference in the narratives.

And you have to employ your stock in trade - Abuses.
MURIC has severally claimed that hijab is a commandment from your Allah.

If you cannot understand sarcasm, I won't blame you.

5 Likes

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
MURIC the emir daughter is not putting on a hijab and she is shaking not just a man but a pastor, is it not haram for a woman to shake a man in Islam There is even sharia law in kano state o... This is unacceptable angry

If i am correct, what matters is that the hair is covered.

If she's covered, you will complain the girl resemble terrorist. If she dresses enlightened, you go complain say she no fear Allah.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:14am On Jan 14, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Shut ur trap there...old enough to be your fathers father my ass...and u comment such nonsense with ur advanced age..fool at 40
your father will prostrate for me. He was a fooll at 40. So will you be at 40. And all the make children in your lineage. grin
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2020
And this made news! !...

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2020
BrutusOj:
Guy, you were wrong making such comment about the V.P.
Well, it's not my fault. A precedent was set. I am just following the rules that was created by disrespectful people.
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Jack500: 9:15am On Jan 14, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
The same way your mother will prostrate for me. grin

Mothers don't prostrate in my place. And their is no way in life someone like u can access my mother.

Spit.

6 Likes

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou

Those rubbish laws are for the illiterates and the poor
Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou

this is hate speech! penalty is death by hanging!

1 Like

Re: Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Nigerianization:

This is unacceptable

MURIC where at thou
Sleeping on a soft cawcg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix) / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.