Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian (1562 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Deeper Life School Allegedly Molested Pupil:Parents Demand #100m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian by ipreach: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
A man have taken to the social media to cry out after the school suspended his daughter and others for allegedly belonging to Marlian Cult.

In a Facebook post made by devastated Mr Adebiyi Gabriel Olajide-Macksom, he received the shock news after he was invited to the school by the Principal.

According to him;

"Another deadly virus in the society, being a Marlian!!!

"Did Naira Marley a not i at anyone into a cult?

"I am just coming from my daughters school right now. Their principal called me around 9am this morning to report to school over an emergency. I panicked and drove over only to be told that my 15 year old daughter and most of the girls from her class and other senior secondary classes are to be suspended for being members of a female secret cult. They were about 25-30 girls all kneeling down with their hands up. I was shocked and I asked for further explanation's and the head teacher said that a teacher who was disciplining late comers found out that one of the girls had her pant inside her school bag and on further investigation, it was discovered that she wasn't wearing any on her waist. When she was flogged and interrogated further to know why and how she was not wearing her pant, she confessed that she was a member of the Marlians cult in school and that part of their rules was that they must not wear pant to school on Mondays, Wednesday's and Friday's. I was shocked. The head teacher told me that she was flogged some more until she mentioned all their members from SS1 - SS3 and unfortunately, my daughter who is a born again child of Zion was involved. Laila, the devil has succeeded and my daughter has entered cult.

"I was handed her letter of 2 weeks suspension and shame nearly killed me. The daughter of an elder and deaconess, i battled hard to hold my tears, I had to bring her home right and God in heaven knows that i will beat that Marlians cult out of her today and her father will finish the work when he comes home this night. I wont spare her else the devil wins. The bible was clear on the issue of sparing the rod. I have never subscribed to flogging but i have just given up. I checked her vagina and her hymen is still intact so I don't understand why she has to leave the house wearing pant only to remove it on getting to school cos Initially I was afraid that she may have been violated or maybe having sex with the cult members or something like that. I honestly don't understand why this girl has decided to disgrace our family like this. Worse is that children of some of our church member also attend the same school and witness the show of shame. I banned Naira Marley song or cloths in my house little did I know that his cult has also gone into schools to defile our young ones. I rather die than have a child of mine become a reproach to the kingdom of God."

Source https://www.believespot.com/2020/01/man-cried-out-after-school-allegedly-suspend-marlians.html

Re: Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian by HallaDaTruth: 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
The True Meaning of Marlians

M : morons
A : animals
R : riff-raffs
L : lunatics
I : irresponsible
A : arrogant
N : nuisance
S : stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
I hope you collected that pant back because its worth 200k to G boys oooo..

Science dey oo

1 Like

Re: Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian by okeynelson: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
seriously all this parents re they not ashame of their selves and their children stupidity??
Re: Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian by Emmek09(m): 6:13am On Jan 14, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
The True Meaning of Marlians

M : morons
A : animals
R : riff-raffs
L : lunatics
I : irresponsible
A : arrogant
N : nuisance
S : stupidity
ipreach:
A man have taken to the social media to cry out after the school suspended his daughter and others for allegedly belonging to Marlian Cult.

In a Facebook post made by devastated Mr Adebiyi Gabriel Olajide-Macksom, he received the shock news after he was invited to the school by the Principal.

According to him;

Source https://www.believespot.com/2020/01/man-cried-out-after-school-allegedly-suspend-marlians.html

https://www.nairaland.com/5630089/revealed-31-10k-compounding-10months#85777223
Re: Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian by maynation(f): 6:15am On Jan 14, 2020
Isn't this marlian thingy a huge crap and a stark joke?
Funny enough I haven't heard any of his songs till now.
Re: Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian by itsik(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2020
This malian ish is just stupid

Re: Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian by Kingluqman(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Handover her to Naira Marley.. he get antidote for that deadly virus in your daughter ooo grin
Re: Man Cried Out After School Allegedly Suspend His Daughter For Being Marlian by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kingluqman:
Handover her to Naira Marley.. he get antidote for that deadly virus in your daughter ooo grin
Ah swear...Give am belle once and for all. End all doubts grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Help! Everything I Lay My Hands On Has Been Failing / Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.