Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Watch The Moment Miss Belgium 2020 Tumbled And Lost Her Bra On Stage (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch The Moment Miss Belgium 2020 Tumbled And Lost Her Bra On Stage (video) (1880 Views)

Bbnaija: Dorathy Full Breast Comes Out From Her Bra While She Was Asleep (video) / Bbnaija 2020: Moment Nengi Place Her Bra On Trickyt Head. VIDEO / Even This Coronavirus Dont Stop Ladies From Making Bra On Boobs Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Miss Belgium 2020 Tumbled And Lost Her Bra On Stage (video) by Elochukwu007: 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
23-year-old Beauty queen, Celine Van Ouytsel, suffered an embarrassing moment on stage just before getting crowned Miss Belgium 2020.

The beauty queen from Herentals, fell on stage and lost her strapless bra during the live beauty pageant over the weekend. But the beauty queen won the hearts of many as she picked herself up after the awkward fall and gracefully walked off, leaving her strapless bra on the floor behind her..

Watch full video below �

https://www.afriupdate.com/entertainment/watch-the-moment-miss-belgium-2020-tumbled-and-lost-her-bra-on-stage-video/

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Seductively Rocks A Man At A Pool Party In Lagos / " My Stepdad Satisfy Me On Bed More Than Anyone Else" A Lady Said He Wants To M / What Causes Breast Pain?? Is she lying to stop me from sucking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.