Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom (1851 Views)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / My Single Neighbor Came Knocking At My Door Late In The Night / Should I Leave Or Stay With My Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

A 46yr old single mother, when youngins like you are still available?
Am I mad, stupid, or both?

My ancestors won't grant me access into Valhalla if I do such a thing.

There a guy looking for a young wife for his 44yr old Spanish elder brother. You should apply for that. grin

No, thank you. wink
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by crackkhaus: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

No, thank you. wink
Come on, the possibility of acquiring the citizenship of a European country does not excite you? shocked
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

Come on, the possibility of acquiring the citizenship of a European country does not excite you? shocked

No, it doesn't, sweetie. It might've only been exciting if it was with whom my hearts beats for.
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by crackkhaus: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

No, it doesn't, sweetie. It might've only been exciting if it was with whom my hearts beats for.
You may not know if your heart will beat for him until you meet him.
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

You may not know if your heart will beat for him until you meet him.

My mind envisages that it'll be a hoax.
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by crackkhaus: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

My mind envisages that it'll be a hoax.
The 44yr old Japanese billionaire looking for a girlfriend to take to the moon did not seem like a hoax to you though.
That one had your heart beating very fast & hard for him cheesy

There's always a price to get any woman's heart beating, always...no woman is different. grin
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by kodix(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Pay me so that I will get a good matured man for her(price=100000k)
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by Chubhie: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Selfkontrol:
How can I find a good and matured man for my single independent mother. (She’s 46)
I am a young guy in my 20s and I just recently rented an apartment that’s just like two hours drive from her because I need my own space and privacy and to hussle as a man.

I lost my dad when I was still a teenager but before then my mom and dad where separated. (He married other wives thought)
Truth is deep down I knew my mom never wanted me to rent the apartment but I had to make that decision and move out for my sanity because I can’t do any reasonable thing in the Godforsaken state I am so I needed to move out and start life as a man

The problem now is I know for sure my mom will be lonely. She has already started disturbing me to take her to my house I rented even when I have not packed in lol. She had other relationships that I knew of but non worked out. She’s overly spiritual too and believes you have to seek the face of God for a man lol. That made her loose a good man that I know. Her reason was she had a bad dream about him lol and a pastor told her he’s not her husband and so many bullshit

She’s not into social media so that option is ruled out.
It has to be physical. She needs a man in her life before she start invading my privacy because of loneliness
She doesn’t have any female friends. She ends up having problem with them at the end.

He life is just church and business. Infact she’s mostly in church. So please guys if you have any good idea and advice, kindly drop. Thanks
Her dating pool is between church and her business. If she can't still successfully fish from that pool, She has to expand into the interdenominational and business seminar pool.

Sit down with her and and make her open up to you on her deepest need and let her know it's very possible if she can play ball.
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by loshybab(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Selfkontrol:
How can I find a good and matured man for my single independent mother. (She’s 46)
I am a young guy in my 20s and I just recently rented an apartment that’s just like two hours drive from her because I need my own space and privacy and to hussle as a man.

I lost my dad when I was still a teenager but before then my mom and dad where separated. (He married other wives thought)
Truth is deep down I knew my mom never wanted me to rent the apartment but I had to make that decision and move out for my sanity because I can’t do any reasonable thing in the Godforsaken state I am so I needed to move out and start life as a man

The problem now is I know for sure my mom will be lonely. She has already started disturbing me to take her to my house I rented even when I have not packed in lol. She had other relationships that I knew of but non worked out. She’s overly spiritual too and believes you have to seek the face of God for a man lol. That made her loose a good man that I know. Her reason was she had a bad dream about him lol and a pastor told her he’s not her husband and so many bullshit

She’s not into social media so that option is ruled out.
It has to be physical. She needs a man in her life before she start invading my privacy because of loneliness
She doesn’t have any female friends. She ends up having problem with them at the end.

He life is just church and business. Infact she’s mostly in church. So please guys if you have any good idea and advice, kindly drop. Thanks

To say it is impossible to get your mum a befitting partner isn't outta point,and if it's gonna happen, it's an herculean task considering her personality. Your best bet is to marry early so U can give her grandchildren that will keep her company. She will even get tired of shouting, especially if those children are stubborn.
Goodluck!
Re: How Can I Find A Good And Matured Man For My Single Mom by mrsteel: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly, it's her choice to search for good one herself, there are many gold diggers men who are irresponsible, kindly let your mother live long.
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoots / Wedding: Would You Still Spend As Much As You Did If Given Another Chance? / Is It Right To Abandon Ur Wife Alone With D Baby After Childbirth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.