Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Reactions As Nollywood’s Eve Esin Licks Married Stanley Igboanugo Lips [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Nollywood’s Eve Esin Licks Married Stanley Igboanugo Lips [photos] (4644 Views)

Eve Esin Is Engaged, Set To Wed / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin / Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Nollywood’s Eve Esin Licks Married Stanley Igboanugo Lips [photos] by AmeboBook: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Not many people are brave enough to get into a relationship with or get married to someone in the movie industry. The truth is there isn't anything so professional about seeing your partner in the arms or another person all in the name of set benefits. Eve Esin just shared a loved up photo showing her lick the lip of Stanley Igboanugo. She then told him, "enjoy while it last" since he was only permitted to 'enjoy' while in a movie shoot.

Of course, Nosa Rex reacted, "@stanleyigboanugo7 hmm dis was wat killed my uncle o. U see dat tongue .. ennn".

Chizzy Alichi commented, "Tapping current is allowed" while Destiny Etiko sort of hilariously warned Eve Esin, "Koko hmmmmmmm".

Isaac Chinwe penned, "Ewo o! Iyawo will close her eyez... nice one".

Fans couldn't help but respond after seeing Esin lick Igboanugo on the lip.

nina_chris: "Newly married man, and you're licking him like that? Chai, see what acting can cause."

dchidimma: "Not proper, not encouraging, totally uncalled for".

donchidy_tv: "Which kin stupid movie".

beckitt22: "You must post this particular picture because? Work or not! You don’t disrespect a sister like that! I’m sure the movie is not only about the kissing scene! Smh!"

madalitso_224: "Cha!!! @eveesin I no fit watch this one o. It go make my blood hot make I want throw 1 blow take am easy nah!"

sunnie_md: "@eveesin and this is ur favorite scene to show us... U don't even Consider his new wife. I know the guy might not be thinking well with ur delicious tongue stuck in his mouth".

melody_pearl20: "Women... so is because u re on set and u gotta work, that’s why u have to post this type of picture and you know he got married newly".

_hey_kev: "He got married a few weeks ago and you decide to post this kind of pictures. This is inappropriate knowing his current status set or not."

donald1king: 'This is uncalled for...you intentionally trying to cause problems...and the man is there saying trash...if you see your wife on picture in social media all in the name of "work " hope you won't go home and start fights...respect is very important in relationships and marriage!'

Use link for more coverage including photos.

https://www.amebobook.com/nollywoods-eve-esin-gives-stanley-igboanugo-a-lick-on-the-lip-weeks-after-his-marriage-tells-him-enjoy-while-it-last-61452.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Reactions As Nollywood’s Eve Esin Licks Married Stanley Igboanugo Lips [photos] by Enwhen(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2020
Igboanugo abeg enjoy , if only I can organise more decent girls for your just because of your late Dad...

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nollywood’s Eve Esin Licks Married Stanley Igboanugo Lips [photos] by neolboy(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2020
Peck don turn to licking of lips.
Bloggers, hellfire is your abode

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nollywood’s Eve Esin Licks Married Stanley Igboanugo Lips [photos] by wingmanIII: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2020
Fine guy. Igbo Amaka for real!

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nollywood’s Eve Esin Licks Married Stanley Igboanugo Lips [photos] by MOnkeyBabe(f): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lil Stan Don dey freshO. Is he JunioR POpe'S younger BRother?
Re: Reactions As Nollywood’s Eve Esin Licks Married Stanley Igboanugo Lips [photos] by boss1310(m): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
am still scrolling down to see the licking of lips pictures
Re: Reactions As Nollywood’s Eve Esin Licks Married Stanley Igboanugo Lips [photos] by ddwsd: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES:

# Step by step on how to relocate to Canada with EXPRESS ENTRY and how to get Visa Invitation Letter to USA, EUROPE, Canada etc within 2weeks without spending a dime on ANY agent.

#Discover the secrets how I export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK, Canada, etc from the comfort of my Home.

#One on One Practical Training on: 1.Website Design and 2. Mini Importation Business

#National Open University:Admission, Tma, Past Questions, Project and Course Materials

For more details kindly check my signature
Re: Reactions As Nollywood’s Eve Esin Licks Married Stanley Igboanugo Lips [photos] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
neolboy:
Peck don turn to licking of lips.

Bloggers, hellfire is your abode

boss1310:
am still scrolling down to see the licking of lips pictures

OP was probably trying to be discreet.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Dancer, Pocco Lee Shows-off Ex-lover In America, Who Left Him In Nigeria / Marjorie Newlin-86 Year Oldest Female Bodybuilder / 12 People Who Died In The Dumbest Possible Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.