Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun (26482 Views)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Operation Amotekun: Carry Illegal Arms, Be Arrested, Police Warn OPC, Hunters / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
13 what? you people are not even serious!
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by RaptorX: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Weston consign you 4 the matter and why you quote me dey vex?
My brother hustle too make you comot 4 that country so you go fit be the envy of whitty and no dey vex 4 another man matter.
Envy of whitty? You are even dumber than I thought, congratulations to have achieved your life long goal of being the envy of whitty.
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I was expecting this to happen
The liver these governors use to call these stupid sums is so annoying

I wonder o.

You want people to out and risk their lives on an amount that is not enough for you to eat suya at a sitting.

To face herdsmen because of #13,000/ grin

Wickedness of the highest order.
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by abuhusna1: 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
N'aija no dey respect minimum wage
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Blackeuropean: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
PharoahIII:
[/color]

[color=#006600]

Look at a slave happy because he wants to be a European citizen, because he wants to finally certify and legalize his slave-status. Continue in your servitude. And whilst you are at it you can ask for your manacles too. I am abroad too, but I am tired of being called a monkey every time because I am African. I am tired of being asked, 'why do you guys keep coming to 'steal' our jobs?' So I want to come back home, to my beloved Nigeria, to my beautiful Africa. This brings to mind the question Lucky Dube once asked in one of his songs: 'Do you want to be a well-fed slave or a hungry, free man?' It took me a very long time to finally be able to answer this question.
Nigeria is my country, and good Lord, how proud I am of her! The elders say that 'A monkey may not have good looks but its mother is proud of it.' There isn't any other that she'd rather have as child

Mr Man FIRST OF ALL , I'm slave to no one if that is the way you think about yourself.

Secondary, I do not know the type of job you do, but my kind of job makes a lot of white workers report to me.

And lastly, I'm in my Early 30s and this place gave me the opportunity to make my First billions when converted to naira in 2011, I'm sure if I wereback home in your country and working in normal job environment, by now i will be dragging the minimum wage with people there.

My Bro my target is to beat Saygin Yalcin Residing in UAE, He is my age bracket and worth over $1 billion dollars, and my job opened and provide me with this opportunity, so do not lecture me about being slave.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Ken4Christ: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is the one thing I dislike about our leaders. They see their subjects as slave that doesn't deserve a good future. Is that amount up to their drink allowance in a day? It's not even up what they use to buy recharge cards. Wicked leaders always oppressing the poor. God will judge you all.

1 Like

Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Blackeuropean: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
RaptorX:
Envy of whitty? You are even dumber than I thought, congratulations to have achieved your life long goal of being the envy of whitty.

Please if you can not make your point without insults stop quoting or replying me, I don't reply people that insult others

1 Like

Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Jamesilvar(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lmao.
D tin neva even start e wan crash grin
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Idrisk19(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is where wahala go happen
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by ultimatekint(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
If you don't pay good salary, they won't be faithful to you.
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin NIGERIA FOOLS UPHOLDS AND HONOR HER GLORY
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by ajl: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
These SW governors are jokers. You want to send people out there to face "death" and you want to pay them N13k, not even close to the minimum wage. These elites have a distaste for the masses.
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Legendguru: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
THEY will use the guns to rob at last better stop that crap thing called amotekun
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by ajl: 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Mr Man FIRST OF ALL , I'm slave to no one if that is the way you think about yourself.

Secondary, I do not know the type of job you do, but my kind of job makes a lot of white workers report to me.

And lastly, I'm in my Early 30s and this place gave me the opportunity to make my First billions when converted to naira in 2011, I'm sure if I wereback home in your country and working in normal job environment, by now i will be dragging the minimum wage with people there.

My Bro my target is to beat Saygin Yalcin Residing in UAE, He is my age bracket and worth over $1 billion dollars, and my job opened and provide me with this opportunity, so do not lecture me about being slave.

Cheers.

You sabi lie! Please, chase away the flies loitering around your mouth.
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by ajl: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Lol sister, Na job bring me here, I was lucky but being internet wise changed my life, Imagine each time i say let me visit naija, my white consortium we be discouraging me that its not safe, hahahaha, there was a time it got to a point they told me to point any lady of my choice over here, that they will see that I got married to any of my preference, just in case if it's because of lady I'm going back to naija.

Trust makes me become like family members with them, imagine vacation together and you white consortium went back on business trip and ask you to move around with the wife. A very Young and pretty wife for that matter, moving around or going swimming with her does not mean Sex, because the trust is there .

And we share hotel rooms that is always linked together by both parties opening their doors. Hotel Rotana for example, While the husband was away for like a month as duty called. Trust Trust Trust, I don't think with my di-ck but how to make more money on my mind every Monday to friday.

It's like moving around with white people make you feel privileged. Ha! Congratulations o! You are probably a reincarnation of one the ancestral kings somewhere in West Africa that collected gin and a mirror in exchange of your kinsmen as slaves. Be careful o. Those people are full of trickery.
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by PharoahIII: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Secondary, I do not know the type of job you do, but my kind of job makes a lot of white workers report t[/color]o me.

Cheers.

[color=#006600]

If dem check am well na kpeke work you go dey do for that abroad wen you dey so...to those wen no sabi the meaning of kpeke ask blackeuropean make him explain am for you na him work be that.
as for your billions na so the billions easy to make? even oyibo the real europeans na so dem get the bilions? oyibo wen be say their life na so so benefit, na dem come get the billions?? Na so billionaire get time to dey reply to every comment for nairaland? I bow for your kind billionaire o.
Ah Ojuelegba thunder, I leave the rest to you...!
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by ikwedim(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Anything to use and destabilize this Nigeria is a welcome development
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Blackeuropean: 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
PharoahIII:

[color=#006600][/color]

If dem check am well na kpeke work you go dey do for that abroad wen you dey so...to those wen no sabi the meaning of kpeke ask blackeuropean make him explain am for you na him work be that.
as for your billions na so the billions easy to make? even oyibo the real europeans na so dem get the bilions? oyibo wen be say their life na so so benefit, na dem come get the billions?? Na so billionaire get time to dey reply to every comment for nairaland? I bow for your kind billionaire o.
Ah Ojuelegba thunder, I leave the rest to you...!

Please do not Quote me with kindergarten kind of post , go and read about how much hedgefunds portfolio managers earn, this will be my last reply to any kind of this kiddies posts.

Go and Get license and get employed as HedgeFunder. At least it will take you years and with track records of ETF, S&P 500, E-Minis and E-Micros, Stocks, Options, until then, do not reply or quote me, Good day.
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by sapientia(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
give someone a gun and 13,500.

Thats cool
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Liposure: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
On a lighter note amotekun in english means leopard
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Tunbo2020(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nugeia and her leaders are acting comedy for crying out loud how much is 13k5h. Hnnnnnnnnnnnn beware every body
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by orjianthony12: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Will they even pay the N13,500? Without owing them months n months and then end up making them thieves?
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by yeman1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Lolz, So they are yet to conclude their pays before after floating all those meetings? Thank Goodness I left in 2008, once i get my current European passport this Year as a Naturalized Citizen, Naija passport Bye Bye.

He he he !!

Naija is still ur country .. I've lived in Europe for decades.. nothing like home my brother .
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by orjianthony12: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Will they even pay them d 13,500 wiitout owing them for months?
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Blackeuropean: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
yeman1:

He he he !!

Naija is still ur country .. I've lived in Europe for decades.. nothing like home my brother .

I'm not denying my country but the risks there is too much, safety first.
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by yeman1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Is not safe in Europe too.. I remembered when I went to Minsk to check my gf .. at d bus stop .. some guys from nowhere started shooting ppl at d bus stop waiting for bus that will convey them to their destination. And thise guys went off with their car but i didnt know if they caught them b4 i ran back to Stockholm. So nowhere is safe in this world. Only God can save.
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by yeman1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackeuropean:

The only BUT is that is still better than Nigeria
. But not 100% safe .
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by Blackeuropean: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
yeman1:

Is not safe in Europe too.. I remembered when I went to Minsk to check my gf .. at d bus stop .. some guys from nowhere started shooting ppl at d bus stop waiting for bus that will convey them to their destination. And thise guys went off with their car but i didnt know if they caught them b4 i ran back to Stockholm. So nowhere is safe in this world. Only God can save.

Bro Minsk you call it, like me I can not set my foot in Belgium, Slovakia Some part of Russia.
Luxemburg Free rides if you don't want to drive using your private vehicle,Finland , Switzerland Norway, Slovenia, Holland, Germany especially Freiburg were I normally go for Paramotoring, and hangliding because of the mountainous terrains I love, Austria too much naija done castam I do not love most, Spain, Italy are rightoff foe me. This places I mentioned no quams.
Re: N13,500 Pay Threatens Operation Amotekun by yeman1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Bro Minsk you call it, like me I can not set my foot in Belgium, Slovakia Some part of Russia.
Luxemburg Free rides if you don't wants to drive using your private vehicle,Finland , Switzerland Norway, Slovenia, Holland, Germany especially Freiburg were I normally go for Paramotoring, and hangliding because of the mountainous terrains I love, Austria too much naija done castam I do not love most, Spain, Italy are rightoff for me. This places I mentioned no qualms.

You're right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Nigeria Unites For Palestine': Muslims Hold mega rally In Lagos, Demand Justice / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.