Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? (779 Views)

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by Orikinla(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2010
What would you do when you find out that your lover is a criminal?

You end up going out with someone without knowing the truth about the person. But when you find out the truth that the person is a criminal, what would be your resolve?
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by MrCork7: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2010
Call Spiderman!! angry
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by mediatrix8(f): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2010
I may or may not continue with him.It depends on the verdict and the crime he committed.I must know the whole story first before deciding on something.
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by MMM2(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2010
NOTHING
COS I PREFER DE PEOPLE
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by MMM2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2010
NOTHING
COS I PREFER DE BAD PEOPLE
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by Wumine(f): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2010
Waoh! Thats a tough one. You never know what you'll do till it really happens to you (God forbid it happens).
Maybe, uhmmmmmm undecided
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by AnnMarie1(f): 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

Call Spiderman!! angry

lol@Mr cork grin
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by jaybee3(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
Depends on the crime and how current the criminal life is
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by Yorisb: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2010
@Topic

Sowwy, couldn't put up with a criminal regardless. . . undecided

Keke 'n Pepe!
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by Ladyjide(f): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2010
Is he wanted by the police for a reward? If so I am turning him then claiming it!
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by DapoBear(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ladyjide:

Is he wanted by the police for a reward? If so I am turning him then claiming it!
angry
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by annawhite(f): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2010
yes o
i'l become an armed robbress and stand by him hehehehe
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ladyjide:

lmao really sound black Ghetomerican lol

@topic, it depend on his/her degree or how many degree he/she got in criminology if there is revival possibilities.
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by Noigeeriaa: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2010
i wouldn't be surprised since she's nigerian. everybody knows nigerians are shady
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by kokoye(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^^^
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by livedit(f): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

Call Spiderman!! angry

grin OMG! LMBO!, What the? You so funny.  grin

Ladyjide:

LMBO!, You all are hilarious! I'm dying laughing!  grin

Well, if we are just starting out dating. Then there aren't any serious attachments yet.  But it all depends on what his crime was for and if he was completely reformed and delivered.  It's kind of hard to say what I might do.  If he was a pedophile a murderer, despoiler or something like that. I would more than likely end it.
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by 10cirenoh: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
If she's a smooth criminal, she's for keeps, but if she's the other type and there's a "wanted reward" on her, i'd turn her in for the cash asap!!!
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by freecocoa(f): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2010
It depends on the crime he commited and when,if it was a long time ago and he's now a changed person,i'll take me time to study him and know whether i can continue wiv the relationship but if i find out he's still a criminal in the crime department,i'll instantly change me name to usain bolt(mrs)and annonymously report him to the cops.
Re: What Would You Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is A Criminal? by red100(f): 3:34am On Dec 07, 2010
Depending on the crime, if he was a killer, raped someone, abuser, scammer, involved in a gang or drugs i'd walk out of the relationship quick and quiet in order to protect myself

(1) (Reply)

Can Love Of A Man Supersedes Every Oher Thing In A Relationship? / Relationship Conflicts / Advice/opinions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.