Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Love Bond - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Bond (465 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Unbreakable Bond / The Bond Of Two Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Bond by Emmygezie594: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2020
This is my first time writing on NL...... BUT Not my first time writing a story......
Dedication
To my lovely mum, siblings and friends....
welcome.
please help me mention names and invite your friends
Re: Love Bond by Emmygezie594: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2020
Chapter 1
A Bang on my door woke me up ... it was light at first bt then it became hard...
'who is that' i screamed
'its me sara, and why did you lock your door' she asked... I got Up and opened the door and ran back to sleep.
she ran after me and sat on me..
'hey, wake up now... Are you that tired?' she asked
'hell no, i just need a little more sleep.' i replied
'oh.. I came to collect my money.i'm going to the shop with mum and....' i cut her short before she could continue 'money for what madam?' i asked.
'did you forget we made a bet that you are going to get admission... And now that you have been given admission, i guess i've won the bet' she replied. And stretched her hand waiting for me to put money in it...
I reluctantly gave her 2k atleast so i can sleep.. But i know i wouldn't be able to sleep again because that is the only money left with me.
oh let me tell you about me .
My name is Ayodeji (mummy's boy) this nick name was given to me by my friends.(you will know why later)...
T.B.C
Re: Love Bond by Emmygezie594: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2020
I come from a family of four,my dad died when i was eight years old it was a painful death he died has a soldier.I have a senior brother he is alsn a soldier like my dad. I am the 2nd born followed by sara. Sara bieng the only girl i had grew to cherish,love and protect her.
i dragged my feet into the bathroom today i'll be leaving home for school.
'Ayo' mum called
'the cab is waiting you better hurry up'Sara helped me pack all my luggages into the cab.
my mum's last advice kept playing in my head
'Remember the son of who you are '
few hours later we were at the gate to my hostel.I came down brought down my bags and foodstuff... He helped me take it into my room.My roommate hasn't resumed i guessed after i had settled down. I laid on my bed looking at my phone,one of my uncle had called me earlier that i should send my account details to him so he can send me something. After sending it to him i was almost drifting into wonderland when i heard a knock i was happy knowing it was my roommate.i opened the door!
Re: Love Bond by sochey(f): 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is good work...

But if you try to space your work properly, it will give the readers a head to read more..

Bless up!!

1 Like

Re: Love Bond by Nuel45(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2020
following

(1) (Reply)

Free Script Writing Workshop - Turn Your Stories To Movies / Rewriter To Rewrite A Book / 18 And Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.