Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year (13077 Views)

Twelve(12) Pathways That Will Enable You Relocate To Canada This Year / 2 Sure Canada Pathways To Help You Migrate Seamlessly This Year / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Cjman685(m): 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:
Interested in travelling to Europe?

Yes bro
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Bhorbymills1990: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Cjman685:

Yes bro

Where in Europe Is your preferred destination ??
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by OCHULORC(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello, please I need ur personal email address.

1 Like

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Cjman685(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Where in Europe Is your preferred destination ??

Any place my brother. But Belarus, Ukraine Moldova Macedonia. No follow. All the European Union dey okay.

1 Like

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Bhorbymills1990: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
Cjman685:

Any place my brother. But Belarus, Ukraine Moldova Macedonia. No follow. All the European Union dey okay.

Alright brother ... Note am not a travel agent ooo and I can only advise you based on the route my friends took if you are willing to try it out also
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by esteeino13(f): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Alright brother ... Note am not a travel agent ooo and I can only advise you based on the route my friends took if you are willing to try it out also
We are willing bro.. Drop the advise
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Bhorbymills1990: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
esteeino13:

We are willing bro.. Drop the advise

Do you have a strong bank statement of about 800k if yes ... The next question would be are you ready to spend 100k for your Visa processing ? If yes also then Inbox me so I could tell you how to go about it ...

2 Likes

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by esteeino13(f): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Do you have a strong bank statement of about 800k if yes ... The next question would be are you ready to spend 100k for your Visa processing ? If yes also then Inbox me so I could tell you how to go about it ...
What if you have a sponsor?
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by MrFuckallday: 2:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Lol I knew this was coming sooner or later

11 Likes

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Bhorbymills1990: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
esteeino13:

What if you have a sponsor?

It's acceptable na ... But ur sponsor must have close to 2million oooo
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Bhorbymills1990: 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
MrFuckallday:

Lol I knew this was coming sooner or later

What are you implying??
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Horlamidei(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bhorbymills1990:

Can i??
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2020
Following
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by 79733139(m): 8:20am On Feb 16, 2020
OBYBITCOIN:
Job no dey oh

What skill sets do you have is the question.
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Bhorbymills1990: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2020
Horlamidei:

Can i??
Yes sure
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by salford1: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
krisykim:
Following.... Visitors visa to work permit!!! Is this doable?
Been here in Canada for almost a decade and never seen such. 90% of Nigerian immigrants arrived in Canada via the Federal skilled worker program now called express entry. The remaining 10percent would be via pnp, study permit, and spousal visa.

5 Likes

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Elektra008(f): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
salford1:

Been here in Canada for almost a decade and never seen such. 90% of Nigerian immigrants arrived in Canada via the Federal skilled worker program now called express entry. The remaining 10percent would be via pnp, study permit, and spousal visa.

Well, I won't say it is outrightly impossible to go from a temporary (visit visa) to permanent residence. There is at least one possible scenario with aipp. A lot of employers in the Atlantic provinces have kinda lost faith in the process of offering employment to folks outside Canada, do all required to get them there only for this people to up and leave after a few months. So some of them are actually requiring you to actually be on ground, do real time interviews physically and be sure of your willingness to stay with them before they commence processing. Some cases I know about like that are Indians by the way. Although I personally think getting a job offer is really stressful and much prefer fsw, it still works for some of this Indian folks sha

1 Like

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by Xzevian(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Here to learn
Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by abroad2020: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Twinkleberyl:
I just want to spread the word about the new Canada Home support worker or home child care providet immigration pilot.
Its open to any and everyone, though you must have done at least 1 year of post secondary school studies.
The requirements are basically:
1. IELTs score of at least CLB 5 (this is IELTs band 4). Which anyone who can speak pidgin can achieve
2. 1 year post secondary school education
3. A job offer.

You get a work permit to come and work. You are free to arrive there with your family. After you work 2 years in this industry, you inform the government, they confirm it and upgrade you to a permanent residence...2 years on you are eligible for citizenship.

Anyone from any discipline is free to apply.

Read more from this blog:
https://caregiverimmigration..com/?m=1

Getting the job offer is the koko here

1 Like

Re: Twelve(12) Pathways To Relocate To Canada This Year by honestpoju: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
OBYBITCOIN:
Lol..job no dey Canada oh

You are evil sir and a fucking liar. Getthefok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aero Airline Keeps Passengers Stranded In Abuja / Report Dangerous Vehicles and Dangerous Driving With Whistle App / I Need Assistance To Get My Certificate Attested ( Legalize )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.