Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll (12775 Views)

Appeal Court Bars PDP From Conducting Fresh Primaries In Ihedioha's Constituency / APC Takes Over Imo House Of Assembly / Nigerians In London Protest Over Imo Verdict, Demand Tanko's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
freeze001:
There was no requirement for the 2/3 spread to declare PDP winner of all elected positions in Zamfara where they scored the highest votes after APC. Where Zamfara scored 90,000 and PDP scored say only 3000 votes, would still and was still declared as winner and sworn in. Your assertion of spread was completely untrue and that is why I pointed it out to you clearly.

Which assertion? Are you OK ? You are not qualified to argue with me.with supreme court declaring that apc votes were wasted,null and void,their votes were removed.it never existed and didnt formed part of the calculations.it was now pdp and other parties.in the eyes of the law,apc never partopk in the polls.why cant you understand simple things?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by sweerychick(f): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
seniormallam:

Cancelled votes that he cannot prove........
my dear stop arguing with this guy called garfield AKA senatordave( his alter moniker).. mbaka false prophecy is really hitting him hard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by Subduer: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
seniormallam:
So NTA cannot at least goto supreme court today to at least gather reasonable numbers of viewers today..
Supreme has promised to give verdict today. Even they postpone, Emeka is on solid ground. No shaking.
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
sweerychick:
my dear stop arguing with this guy called garfield AKA senatordave( his alter moniker).. mbaka false prophecy is really hitting him hard
SUPREME COURT UPDATE:

There is no Judgment yet from the Supreme Court.

The panel just rose to come back for Judgment, any moment from now.

Please disregard any news that the Supreme Court has delivered Judgment on the matters before it.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Subduer:
Supreme has promised to give verdict today. Even they postpone, Emeka is on solid ground. No shaking.
SUPREME COURT UPDATE:

Please disregard any news that the Supreme Court has delivered Judgment on the matters before it.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by sweerychick(f): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
garfield1:

SUPREME COURT UPDATE:

Ihedioha will still win stop masturbating all over this forum tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by seniormallam(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
garfield1:

SUPREME COURT UPDATE:

Hope will be rubbished today........Nwosu's disqualification is a blessing to Ihedioha
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Breaking:
The Supreme Court has indicated its decision to deliver judgments around 5pm on Tuesday in the appeals challenging the outcome of last governorship elections in Imo and Sokoto states.

PS: Others will come up at a later date.
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by durangokid: 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
garfield1:

Which assertion? Are you OK ? You are not qualified to argue with me.with supreme court declaring that apc votes were wasted,null and void,their votes were removed.it never existed and didnt formed part of the calculations.it was now pdp and other parties.in the eyes of the law,apc never partopk in the polls.why cant you understand simple things?
. The guy is right, go back to that judgement, why do you always misinform people, you don't even follow what is happening, you only come online to post propaganda and lies
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by princedanalyst: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
Latest Political Party Standing

APC -- Hope Uzodinma = 96,458 + 236,600 -- 333,058

PDP: Ihedioha Emeka 273,404

APGA: Ifeanyi Ararume 114,676

Accord: Ikedi: 527
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by freeze001(f): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
By what magic or abracadabra will the votes of one political party be inherited by another? As long as votes wee clearly cast for that party, in the event that such party or its candidate is disqualified or withdraws afterwards, votes earned by such party will be voided as wasted votes not shared to another. Is AA supposed to be an alter ego to APC?
princedanalyst:

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by Staro: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
kcmichael:
Apc=96,404
Pdp=273,404
AA= 190,364

If the 388 result from the polling unit is added Uche nwosu wins.

But Uche Nwosu has since been disqualified.
He was not the legitimate candidate of AA
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
freeze001:
By what magic or abracadabra will the votes of one political party be inherited by another? As long as votes wee clearly cast for that party, in the event that such party or its candidate is disqualified or withdraws afterwards, votes earned by such party will be voided as wasted votes not shared to another. Is AA supposed to be an alter ego to APC?
You see why i said that you have a problem of understanding.that 233k votes are not uche nwosu's votes but votes of hope tin 388 units that were not added by inec originally

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by sujexy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
garfield1:

You see why i said that you have a problem of understanding.that 233k votes are not uche nwosu's votes but votes of hope tin 388 units that were not added by inec originally
Senator Dave, u no dey tire?
ur colleagues in zombeism will be ashamed of u by now... killing urself over Ihedioha.. no go drink sniper oo
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by asha80(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Staro:

But Uche Nwosu has since been disqualified.
He was not the legitimate candidate of AA
he was..just that he was also the candidate of apc hence his disqualification

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by Staro: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
garfield1:

Oga, how is it even possible for Hope to garner such votes all to himself?
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by tawa89(f): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
So which party sponsored Hope? Garfield Liars Congress?
garfield1:

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by seniormallam(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka ticket must cut today...........Nwosu disqualification did it for Ihedioha, if not wahala for dey o
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by cleish(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
its a pity the court is adding results from polling unit that were cancelled or rejected by inec.

Results from polling unit
1. where elections were not held due to polling team & materials hijacked/diverted to unknown location.
2. Compromise from the polling team to manipulate figures in favour of the highest bid party agent, which they were unable to explain the discrepancies at the collation center.
3. polling units invaded by thugs, whereby polling team taken away by thugs and polling unit election canceled at the collation center, as expected results will appear at the same collation center.
4. amongst others issues that happened in imo election and around Nigeria.

if finally the results is added, then subsequent elections in Nigeria will be more bloody especially the next general election 2023.
candidates will import more thugs manipulate the election to their favour and even though majority of the results will be rejected by inec, just take the case to Court and make a reference to this as precedence been currently done by the supreme court.
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by cleish(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
princedanalyst:

all votes will be entered across all parties that contested the election, the votes are from the polling unit that were cancelled. at the end there might be a tie btw Ihedioha & Hope.
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
garfield1:

Its obvious hops uzodinma is the next governor.mbaka is indeed a seer
what did he see a seer indeed who hasn't seen anything concerning security issues in Nigeria

capslocked cheesy
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by Tpave(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hope Uzodimma has been declared the winner
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by ClassicMG(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
garfield1:

guy I respect you today
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
ClassicMG:
guy I respect you today
Nobody reach me for nairaland
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by destinychildolu(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
vicdom:
cheesy
See your life
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
seniormallam:
Mbaka ticket must cut today...........Nwosu disqualification did it for Ihedioha, if not wahala for dey o
How far? Dont ever argue with me again
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
sweerychick:
How far

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by vicdom(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
garfield1:

Guy, truly your political sagacity is second to none. I envy your pundit. You were right truly.
Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
tawa89:
So which party sponsored Hope? Garfield Liars Congress?
How far

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No oga.

Whatever happens to Uche nwosu determines Hope faith.

Now AA has the majority vote if that 388 is added not HOPE.

Uche nwosu should have won the case if same supreme didn't axe him out and now adding his votes when he is already off the road.

Once again,i have proven myself

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
NORSYK:

Supreme Court reviews only papers from Court of appeal and argument of lawyers. They don't hear evidence. Stop listening to fake news pls.

And again you're intellectually barren
I think you owe someone an apology

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Ihedioha In Trouble At Supreme Court Over Imo Guber Poll by garfield1: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
2019elections:

No.mind dem, with all canceled votes, he no still win. BTW, what's d proof that he got all votes in d cancelled regions?
You need to pay fine oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Denies Sealing APC National Secretariat / "Ajumo'mo" Learning Tablet To Be Launched By Oyo State / Facts About The Nigerian Mining Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.