Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Show Some Love . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show Some Love . . . (2749 Views)

Tell Someone On Nairaland 'I Love U' B4 Its 12am. Show Some Love.check Out Mine / Today's My Bday, Show Me Some Love / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Some Love . . . by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2010
With the recent loss of our dear Bawomolo, Nairaland has been thrown into a mournful mood. Along with the sorrow comes a certain degree of regret. We find ourselves wishing we were nicer, more polite and more accepting of him (I know I do).

Most of us have been engaged in one ‘catfight’ or the other which often turns out to be gruesome and humiliating. People backstabbing their friends, lovers hating on each other and all that crazy nonsense! But like the saying goes, where there’ life, there’s hope . . .

Losing Bamaolowo has made me realize that Nairaland means a lot to me and Nairalanders are not just ‘internet’ people . . . . they are friends and families and in a sort of surprising revelation, I now know that I do love you guys!
And so in the spirit of the yuletide season, and in memory of our beloved Bamowolo, I’ll like us all to find a way to get along better with each other. This thread is an avenue for us to apologize to the people we’ve been harsh/rude to; make friends with our NL ‘enemies’; agree to disagree without insults/curses and air our grievance/grudges.

I’ll start first . . .
I want to apologize in to everybody I’ve been rude to, insulted or cursed! I apologize also for the insensitive comments to those who were hurting.

I also apologize for all the guys I called ‘losers’ cos they weren’t millionaires at 30! cheesy cheesy

On a more serious note, I don’t know if Platinumk still visits NL but I’ll still say this to her . . Plat I’m sorry for the whole TS fiasco and the way I made fun of you when you were in trouble. I hope you found away to sort things our with Inspired. I also forgive you for everything!!

Okay, if you have a grudge towards me, speak now or remain silent forever! grin grin
Re: Show Some Love . . . by pinkylady1(f): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

I also apologize for all the guys I called ‘losers’ cos they weren’t millionaires at 30! cheesy cheesy

that was funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

that's so nice of you uju
Re: Show Some Love . . . by 190: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ujujoan

Please keep HUSH

You always attack me and out of the love from my heart

I have for you, i always manage to swallow down what you say

same with Tpiah, Jennyfar and Missy Elliot Bumblebee

You 3 ladies are my major problem in this forum and till you all check yourselves

Problems would stop to seize here on nairaland

I thank God Odum/Odunnu has graduated into one of my Favorites over nite

even mukina!!

1 Like

Re: Show Some Love . . . by mediatrix8(f): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2010
oh! I'm touched!!!

For the sake of the yuletide season,Let's LEARN to FORGIVE and FORGET!

Like me,it's not my intention to offend or hurt someone but most of the things were said  out of annoyance.

Please accept my apology!

Let's show love before it's too late.
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
190:

Ujujoan

Please keep HUSH

You 3 ladies are my major problem in this forum and till you all check yourselves

even mukina!!

Awwww . . . . Okay I'm sorry! Pls find it in your heart to forgive me! embarassed embarassed

I'll try to tolerate you better now. You and the C0rk series and Mobo44 cheesy cheesy
Re: Show Some Love . . . by MrCork7: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Awwww . . . . Okay I'm sorry! Pls find it in your heart to forgive me!  embarassed  embarassed

I'll try to tolerate you better now. You and the C0rk series and Mobo44  cheesy  cheesy

Ujujoan, hold up there u, catabolick marakanda. how can u tolarate 190 & u dont tolarate me?

is it becoz am black? u racist! angry
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2010
pinky lady:

that was funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

that's so nice of you uju

Yea it is . . . Bawomolo used to tease me about that!  cheesy  cheesy

I remember one of our last coversations . . .

Quote from: bawomolo on October 05, 2010, 06:08 PM
abi o.  like that's a shocker  

see as she yab the contractor bobo with poverty mentality.

my uju wants a man with landed property, car and all the orishi rishi in life. potential no dey her dictionary o

my response
See this one, so u r still beafing me. Sorry oh, I can't help that I'm attracted to money!    

It actually hurts knowing he died with that impression of me!  sad  sad  sad
Re: Show Some Love . . . by MrCork7: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
wooow. Ujujoan. what did u do u do to him? undecided
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Beync(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ujujoan, u touch my heart, cry cry
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Omolola1(f): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2010
Uju, do u mean bawo is dead?
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
^^ Sadly . . . . Yes!

Looks like you've been away for a while now!

Mr. cork, abeg no vex, I'll try and tolerate you too!
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Omolola1(f): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
Oh my Gawd! what happened?
Re: Show Some Love . . . by MrCork7: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^ Sadly  . . . . Yes!

Looks like you've been away for a while now!

Mr. cork, abeg no vex, I'll try and tolerate you too!

***thanks wink***
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ Lola

I can't really talk about it, maybe u shd go to the home page and check out the Nigerian student that was shot thread!
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2010
Mr. Cork . . . Pls don't start.
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Omolola1(f): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2010
Cork, shut your silly trapped mouth! oops, sori uju i tried to be nice, but dat guy is a case!
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Odunnu: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2010
Omolola1:

Oh my Gawd! what happened?
Nobody told you,including 190?so so sorry! Look it up on the homepage and pay your respects.
Re: Show Some Love . . . by freecocoa(f): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2010
Chai! Wat a humbling and touching thread,please my fellow nairalanders i want to use this opportunity to say a BIG I'M SORRY to any one i've offended in any way and to beg y'all to tolerate me if i step outta line(cos its bound to happen,i mean dats wat makes me human)and i forgive anyone dat has wronged me too,especially mr cork,190.*666*(am i allowed to 4give him?blood of jesus cover me)etc.God bless y'all.
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Omolola1(f): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
So it waz him? i heard d news but didnt make d connection! Oh my gawd! goodness. . .
Re: Show Some Love . . . by tpia1: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2010
190:

Ujujoan

Please keep HUSH

even mukina!!

please stop it, ok.

i hate people who always play the blame game when they themselves are as wicked as anything.

just stop it!!!
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2010
Tpia's right!

190 most of the attacks you recieve is cos of your comments. They are mostly senseless and insensitive. Same goes for you Mr Cork.

I think you guys owe us all an apology too!
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

Yea it is . . . Bawomolo used to tease me about that!  cheesy  cheesy

I remember one of our last coversations . . .

It actually hurts knowing he died with that impression of me!  sad  sad  sad

he was probably just kidding

i rib you all the time about the same
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Candyness(f): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ujujoan is a very nice lady actualy. jokes apart. she is sweet wink

unlike the others angry
Re: Show Some Love . . . by tpia1: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2010
190:

tpia get on your knees and ask me 4 forgivness cos u have annonyed me too many times,same wit u ujujoan. I miss my old tpiah but this new tpia is a ghanaian deranged squirrel.

i think you need to get on your knees and beg God, because your evil ways will surely catch up with you sooner or later. You want to be pigheaded and think the world owes you a favour?

ok.

i believe i told you i'm done with you?

kindly stop stalking me.

and if you're not a stoneheaded freak, ujujoan opened the thread to apologize to everybody she's offended and you're still grouching and b!!tching over her? See why i say you need to beg God because your heart is desperately wicked.

might be due to your cultist training and experiences. You've been desensitized so badly you dont realize how asocial you are.
Re: Show Some Love . . . by onstelly(f): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2010
@poster thanks very much for this post, i jus hope my fellow Nlder wil learn from this and stop all the fighting and yabing. I also want to ask for forgiveness to anyone that i hv ever offended in anyway  to pls forgive me.
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Phate07(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2010

So sad! May his soul rest in peace.
embarassed undecided
Re: Show Some Love . . . by MrCork7: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2010
onstelly:

@poster thanks very much for this post, i jus hope my fellow Nlder wil learn from this and stop all the fighting and yabing. I also want to ask for forgiveness to anyone that i hv ever offended in anyway  to pls forgive me.

onstelly. ok i forgive u. can i get 15 kisses? , one for each day tongue
Re: Show Some Love . . . by 190: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
I ask for Forgiveness from who ever i have wronged too

Most especially Tpiah

It takes a matured man to apologise

But a small 12yr old virgin girl not to,

Tpiah accept my apologies lets kiss and make up!!
Re: Show Some Love . . . by onstelly(f): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
@Mr cock ok
Re: Show Some Love . . . by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ Oyb

I guess you are right . . . He was joking!

Don't mind me jare, I'm just suffering from a load of guilt over his YM offlines I didn't bother to reply! Now that he's gone, my 'being busy' excuse just sounds so lame even to my own ears!

@ Tpia

190's just being mischevious. You'll do well to ignore him!

And this thread is not just for me  . . It's for everybody. You inclusive! I know you've had your share of 'catfights' . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ 190

Thanks for apologizing. You can now move on (before you derail this thread any longer).
Re: Show Some Love . . . by 190: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2010

I am not moving on

Till Tpia promises me that she aint gonna attack me no more!! angry

I was even thinking of buying her Christmas SHEEP so she can kill and eat

But now she has refused 2 accept!!
Re: Show Some Love . . . by tpia1: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2010
@ Tpia

190's just being mischevious. You'll do well to ignore him!

And this thread is not just for me  . . It's for everybody. You inclusive! I know you've had your share of 'catfights' . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

190 has more problems with himself than anybody has with him.

in any case, whatever he is, isnt my business.

i do not want or need his apology. Like i said, let him go and apologize to God.  Not me.

And this thread is not just for me  . . It's for everybody. You inclusive! I know you've had your share of 'catfights'

not sure i get your meaning.

are you saying you're apologizing on my behalf [plz dont do so], or i'm included in the list of people you're apologizing to.

if that's the case, no biggie.

stuff happens.

yes, i've had my share of catfights and cant guarantee there wont be any.

so, que sera sera.

every man for himself and God for us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpers’ Lodge: How I Married Debbie / Ho LA LA / I Sleep With My Son For Money, Can Hunger Make You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.