Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How Do I Get To Kaduna From Owerri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Kaduna From Owerri (332 Views)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Kaduna From Owerri by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
please who knows which motor transport company i can travel with to kaduna from owerri and what it costs
Re: How Do I Get To Kaduna From Owerri by Ttipsy(f): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
go to the intl airport and ask them
Re: How Do I Get To Kaduna From Owerri by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ttipsy:
go to the intl airport and ask them

no need to display ur stupidity here mr man
Re: How Do I Get To Kaduna From Owerri by Ttipsy(f): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Leonardemma1:

no need to display ur stupidity here mr man
cant u ask google or better use Google Map on your phone??

Btw me n u, whose displaying stupidity?
Re: How Do I Get To Kaduna From Owerri by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Go to any reputable transport company like GOOD IS GOD,GUO, ABC transport in owerri. Even if they Dont have,they would direct you to where you will get.
Re: How Do I Get To Kaduna From Owerri by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
Go to any reputable transport company like GOOD IS GOD,GUO, ABC transport in owerri. Even if they Dont have,they would direct you to where you will get.

thank u sir.. ive gotten diirections already

(1) (Reply)

Breaking; Passenger Plane Broke Into 3 Parts While Landing Kill-bbc / When Is The Best Time To Apply For Student Visa In Germany For Summer Period / Over 18 Youth Corps Members Escape Death After Their Bus Suffered Busted Tyre(vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.