Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

When Is The Best Time To Apply For Student Visa In Germany For Summer Period - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When Is The Best Time To Apply For Student Visa In Germany For Summer Period (337 Views)

Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

When Is The Best Time To Apply For Student Visa In Germany For Summer Period by fancyto(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hi guys, please would love to know the right time to apply for a student visa appointment in german embassy lagos, last year I was given admission for a programme at rhine waal university germany. So i applied for visa appointment but all to no avail as i wasn't given appointment date, was told too many people applied last year and that they haven't gotten such number before. So had no option than forfeiting the admission (really painful but what to do). This year I intend applying again for a bsc programme but would love to know the right timing to book an appointment.
Thanks in anticipation for a response.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Apply For Student Visa In Germany For Summer Period by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
BRO please go ahead & book your appointment anytime you get your admission.

I don't know why you didn't ask your school to transfer your admissions to the next semester, that would have been helpful.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Time To Apply For Student Visa In Germany For Summer Period by justwise(m): 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2020

(1)

Australia Permanent Resident / In The United States, The White And Black Mentality Issues / Public Administration In Canada??.how Useful Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.